[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His name is Bart Gunn....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>>
Stop obsessing over his crotch.
>>
>>2074813
not a single dime
>>
>>2074813
Literally who?
>>
File: swedishgirl.jpg (1MB, 1439x1224px) Image search: [Google]
swedishgirl.jpg
1MB, 1439x1224px
If wwe was real this guy would have beaten Bruno Samartinos record for longest title reign easy. Checkout his KOs in that boxing tournament they had.

Also who the fuck thought that was a good idea and whyd they do it? so fucking weird.
>>
>>2074964
You should listen to the Brawl for All episode of Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard podcast. Basically Vince Russo wanted to do it to shut JBL up because he'd always say "hell if this were real I'd beat everybody's ass."

Terry Funk said to Bruce that the big cowboy would win. He never met Gunn before, but seeing the scars on his face he knew he'd been in many a fight.
>>
>>2074974
I thought the story was that they were gonna use it to get "Dr Death" Steve Williams over because he was considered the best shoot fighter they had but it fucked up when he lost to Bart Gunn so they fed Gunn to Butterbean as "punishment"
>>
>>2074994
Jim Ross was the one who assumed Dr. Death would win and talked him up big time to everyone. Gunn actually asked Prichard "am I going to get heat when I beat Steve?" Bruce said no since it was a shoot. As for Gunn being punished, maybe some of the higher ups wanted it since Dr. Death was supposed to feud with Austin after he 'won'.
>>
>>2075010
I can't think of any other reason as to why they'd put Bart Gunn up against Butterbean - they couldn't have honestly believed he had a hope in hell of winning.
>>
>>2074813
I never really knew

Was that brawl for all scripted to who wins?
>>
Im going to a show in about a month, I wanna be behind the announcers so I can chant for Bart gunn in JBL ear all nigjt
>>
>>2075017
These are the same people that thought throwing up a poorly promoted shootfight tournament, with boxing gloves and weird rules that weren't explained to the audience, would be an amazing idea. This is the WWF. I absolutely believe that someone in there thought that Bart Gunn stood a chance against Butterbean, nay someone in there thought Gunn would smoke Butterbean, and that the win would make him and by extension the company look amazing.
>>
>>2075017
They wanted a name fighter, but obviously not a top 10 guy. Did they think Bart would win, who knows. They hired a legit boxing coach for him. I don't believe they saw Bart getting BTFO so badly though.
>>
>>2075018
No, it was all legit shoots and caused a host of injuries because of it.

>>2075022
Whoever believed in him must have been very high up (probs Vince) because he was fired very shortly afterward if I recall.
>>
>>2075031
He was some guy that won a terrible idea of a tournament that bombed with fans and then any steam he might've had from it was completely lost when he got destroyed by Butterbean. What could they do with him? His claim to moving on up was being the toughest shootfighter in the company over a host of recognized big tough guys and he got clowned by a freakshow fatass of a boxer. I love the idea of pro wrestlers being able to shootfight, but nothing was gained from the Brawl.
>>
>>2075051
I guess it's just a clear example of pushing a terrible idea too far. They could've salvaged something out of the Brawl for All by giving Bart Gunn a push or something but no, they had to go further and embarrass themselves.
>>
Wait.. The Godfather beat Dan Severn?
>>
>>2075102
No, Severn beat The Godfather and was then either made to drop out by the WWF or he decided this shit and its rules were stupid and he wasn't going to be a part of it.
>>
>>2074813
Goddamn he's fucking sexy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.