[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he be at the Rumble?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image (1).jpg (901KB, 1836x2304px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
901KB, 1836x2304px
Will he be at the Rumble?
>>
i hope not
>>
>>2074605
>awkward jap who doesn't speak
>draw
pick 1
>>
Only if nxt has one
>>
>>2074607
This.

He's a literal meme that will never draw a single dime
>>
>>2074605
Thankfully not. All gooks need to be fired.
>>
>>2074605
No, Joe will be. Nakamura won't be up until the 2018 Rumble.
>>
He's probably dropping the title to Roode the night before, but he'll still have a rematch and likely some more touring to do, so I doubt he'll debut at the Rumble. Which sucks, because if they just didn't do the rematch, they could do a Mania program with him.

Joe and Tye absolutely should be, though.
>>
>>2074760
Right now, he's more or less on track to debut the day (or the Tuesday!) after Mania.

Of course, they could just keep him down another year because muh touring brand.
>>
>>2074768
>!
Fuck off
>>
>>2074619
He draws plenty of the NXT fans buying his merch, but go ahead and tell me how NXMEME doesn't matter.
>>
>>2074768
NXT needs some Star Power through 2017 senpai. I know they're signing Lethal, Cole & Eli Drake next Year but c'mon they need a world-renound name on the Brand. We'll find out what's happening when paul posts in this thread (which is inevitable)
>>
>>2074781
It doesn't. Absolutely anything gets over in NXT. Doesn't work that way anywhere else. People that cheer for a no talent gook with autism should be laughed at
>>
>>2074781
The sad thing is when people say great NXT characters won't draw a dime on the main roster, they're usually right if they're going to Raw. Look how fucking hard they killed Bayley and E&C since this Summer.

>>2074787
>Put the belt on Roode
>Raid Stardom
>Draw people with GLORIOUS and stiff as fuck joshi matches
I could book this shit in my sleep, Hunter.
>>
>>2074794
Everything about this post screams reddit
>muh meme man xD
>muh ugly gook divas xD
Fuck off. One of those monkeys is enough
>>
File: 1376078991991.jpg (310KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1376078991991.jpg
310KB, 900x900px
>>2074794
E&C still get pretty decent pops and people still love the whole SAWFT thing and all the merch. I think the problem is they want to give Cass a singles push, and he's not really ready for it.

You're right about the whole main roster thing though. Main branch Creative seems to have a terrible time making things stick. Almost nobody who comes up from NXT manages to keep momentum. Especially the tag teams.

>>2074798
Do you guys who shout about reddit and memes every time you don't like something ever consider that you're more obnoxious than the people you hate? First it's nobody enjoys the "literally XD meme" wrestlers. Then when anybody says they like them, they're memelords, autists, and whatever other buzz words you can cram in. Jesus Christ you're worse than /v/ with the "NOOO STOP ENJOYING THINGS!" shit.
>>
>>2074876
t. reddit
>>
>>2074781
>implying nxmeme matters

How does a developmental brand matter in anyway? Bo Dallas and Neville were apparently champs there and look where that ended up ya goof.
>>
>>2074781
Nxmeme loses money so no
>>
>>2074798
>SEETHING
>>
File: NAzy1GHP.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
NAzy1GHP.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>2074793
>Anything gets over in NXT
Mfw most over thing on Ram is a list.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.