[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMACKDOWN DOES SECOND BEST RATING OF FALL TV SEASON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1468966821241.png (68KB, 660x874px) Image search: [Google]
1468966821241.png
68KB, 660x874px
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/smackdown-does-second-best-rating-fall-tv-season-226921

>Last night's episode of SmackDown on the USA Network did 2,637,000 viewers, the second best number of the fall TV season. Since September 13th, the only rating to beat it was the 900th episode on November 15th, which featured appearances by The Undertaker and Edge.
>Next week's show features the return of John Cena. His last return to TV after taking time off led to a sizeable ratings bump.

>Tag title match next week
>Women's title match next week
>World title match next week
>BMJ returns

Thinks are looking up for us Smacklads We're gonna beat RAW into the ground for sure.
>>
>divashit mattering
have sex. unfortunately smacklads will probably still fall short in the ratings
>>
>still lost to and got BTFO by raw
>>
>the only rating to beat it was the 900th episode on November 15th, which featured appearances by The Undertaker.
Based Taker drawing more ratings.
>>
>>2074398
Smackdowns women's division is pretty good.

Smackdowns everything is better than raw though so
>>
Based BMJ saving us from AJannetty
>>
>>2074398
>SEETHING rawtist
have fun with your literally autistic bayley and bald sasha stank
>>
>>2074402
it's poo poo. wimminz wresslin can't be good
>>
>>2074405
i don't watch raw but i'd take those two over becketty
>>
>>2074395
Smackchads win again
/asp/ is now a Smackgod board. The only rawtists here are to be bullied

>>2074400
Head in the toilet, boi
>>
I like wrestling, I hope both shows do well :>
>>
>>2074437
Fuck off reddit
>>
Best part about smackchad threads is that i know everyone in it is 18+. Next week's ratings will be through the roof.
>>
>>2074448
It's a fucking Christmas episode lmao. Nobody will watch since they have families and friends unlike /asp/
>>
>>2074450
>seething
>>
>>2074450
Where do you live that Christmas is on the 27th?
>>
>>2074437
>liking both shows
kys right now
>>
having Santa make a surprise appearance on Talking Smack was just icing on the cake.
>>
>>2074400
>Still a better show overall with better booking than RAW

Kek enjoy your 3 hours of nothing every week Rawtist. I'm sure the next women's main event will be super successful. Or you could try having Mick Foley shriek into a microphone for 20 minutes instead of 15.
>>
Honest question: what does Raw have over Smackdown?

Smackdown is shorter and has less filler bullshit.
Smackdown's champion is the best wrestler in the world and isn't a giant geek who needs his boyfriend to always help him.
Smackdown's women prove they are good and we aren't told they are great just because.

About the only thing Raw has over Smackdown is the tag team division, and the New Day shit that up to the point of no return.
>>
>>2074490
A draw in Roman Reigns
>>
>>2074493
oh yes the charisma vacuum that is the large mutt, who lost over a million viewers in one year
>>
>>2074502
The number is 3 million and the person is Seth Rollins and the length of time was 6 months.
>>
>>2074493
Smackdown has Cena and Undertaker.

Try again RAWtist.
>>
>>2074395
I can't believe all of the marks on here last night that got worked by the Miz and Nattie's Total Divas infomercial
>>
>>2074493
this
>>
>>2074493
POO
>>
>Based BMAJ
>Based Heel Miz workin the DBry and Deanetty smarks
>Based BMJ
>Based Taker
>Based Shane O Mac
>Based Bliss
>Based Big Lone Dawg Manletcrusher Corbin
>Based Wyatts and Viper Family

Man it feels good to be Smackdown Master Race.
>>
>>2074559
Feels good.
>>
>>2074559
Talking Smack has done wonders for Miz and is getting Corbin some much needed attention.
#BrandOfOpportunity
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.