[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Reigns traded to Smackdown for the Miz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: SD_782_Photo_014.jpg (37KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
SD_782_Photo_014.jpg
37KB, 620x349px
Roman Reigns traded to Smackdown for the Miz
>>
Stop it pajeet,we don't want smackdown ruined by romanbore's presence.
>>
>>2073697
>trading one of the two stand-outs of SDL to RAM in return for a boring shitter

I'll have to turn down AJ for Seth while we're at it, Ramjid.
>>
Smackdown:
Intercontinental Championship, as in the entire fucking continent
Fighting champion
Based The Miz with his beautiful wife Based Maryse

Raw:
Only the United States Championship
Doesn't defend the title
Almost universally disliked by everyone in the world except India the rape capital of Asia
>>
>>2073717
They don't have time to defend the US title. They got to fit in:

* Universal championship drama
* Diva championship drama
* Tag Team championship drama
* Cruiserweight hook
* Cass and Enzo antics

There's no time man, no time!
>>
>le fighting US Champion
Yet smarks will complain that he will bury midcarders once he wins, not to mention blatantly copying John Cena's 2015 title reign.

Admit it, smarks only want to see Roman get pinned except it will almost never happen and that fact makes smarks extremely triggered, seething and rectally ravaged.
>>
>>2073702
Roman is Carter/Deanmarks favorite wrestler
>>
>>2073738
tbf I agree there's a lot of hypocrisy regarding his US Title reign
They want him to defend it more, they will complain when he wins.
He has actually defended it a few times, it doesn't count, because [insert a million excuses]
That said
The US Title means jack shit because of his shitty reign and their nonchalant treatment of it.
Based Miz has made the IC a prize.
Truly /our a-lister/
>>
>>2073697
That's not fair it's supposed to be someone of equal value. Throw in Zane and it's fair
>>
Cuckdown doesn't deserve the Big Dog

Raw should trade Sami Zayn for John Cena
>>
>>2073697
Yeah no thanks. Smackdown is actually a good show, we dont need it ruined by tiny terrier.
>>
File: deanbeta.png (10KB, 623x136px) Image search: [Google]
deanbeta.png
10KB, 623x136px
>>2073742
>Roman is Deanmarks favorite wrestler
>Deanmark
>Roman is his favorite wrestler
>DEANmark

Uhhh...
>>
They should have a battle royal to determine the #1 contender for the US title

When they have the match, JeriKO should interfere and cost him the belt

Simple. Then we'll have a US champ who will actually defend it because it wont look dumb for midcarders to lose to Ramen constantly. Give it to Cass idgaf
>>
>>2073738
>Cena invented being a fighting champion

Like...5+?
>>
Roman would get over in a couple months on SmackDown.

Miz would be dead again in three weeks on Raw.
>>
>>2073742
>DEANMARK BOOGEYMAN
>>
>>2076448
>Roman would get over in a few months on Smackdown

No he wouldn't. He wouldn't have the protection of Vince's autistic hyper booking and Smackdown is the wrestling show, not the sweaty oily soap opera like RAM.
>>
>>2073738
Ill admit that im tired of seeing Ramen in any overpushed face role. I either want to see him a vile beast or not at all. Stop the over-exposure as a protected face nobody wants to see. I know that's smarky as fuck but who cares.
>>
>>2079331
>He wouldn't have the protection of Vince's autistic hyper booking

LMAO you got it wrong, Haitch is Ramen's backer, and SD is Vince's show, hence why it's based, and why RAM is failing under gayth
>>
Lol no way, don't undervalue the miz like that
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.