[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a woman be so based?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

>Worked hometown crowd into a frenzy
>Proceeds to do autistic dance for few seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30T-VHFInPc
>>
>>2073547
Sup carter
>>
peypey is too cute
>>
>>2073554
What she does at the end of the video is even cuter
>>
>>2073549
have sex
>>
>>2073549
wasnt even me why ya seething?
>>
>>2073549
Op is BeckyLynchWaifuGuy or Billiemark. If it were Carter it would be the first image on google and a one sentence question
>>
>>2073564
same guy you dumb fuck

18+ seriously
>>
Ugh these based aussie women make my dick diamonds
>>
>Women's "wrestling"
>>
Legit marking out over themselves

>womeyns "wrestling"
>>
>>2073783
>>2073598
You clearly don't watch NXT cuckter
>>
>>2073547
>marking out for their own promo
>this shite delivery
try again anytime
>>
>>2073810
>>2073783
>>2073598
>>2073595
>>2073563
>>2073560
Deancucc detected
>>
>>2073547

I was watching NXT recently and my fiancée walks in when these two are on the screen cutting a promo, she says...

"We'll those two can't act to save their fuckin' lives!"

I have to agree with her I don't see anything in these two at all except a bad Laycool ripoff act.
>>
>>2073547
>working Australians
Not a hard accomplishment. Have you seen how those savages act?
>>
>>2073837
Your fiancee got worked
>>
>>2073862
They seem like happy go lucky people who just want to drink and have a good time. The only thing miserable savages are Murika, look at Carter for example
>>
>>2073547

Wow, has there ever been anyone more based than The Iconic Duo?
>>
>>2073837
>pretending to have a fiancee
>>
GOATS
>>
>>2073977
lol GET 'EM
>>
>>2073866
Carter is a Leaf
>>
>>2073977
BTFO'd
>>
>>2073547
>the deafening silence when she came out tonight
kek, every week it's the same. imagine being so shit that not even fool fail will react to you. they'd cheer thin air but not this tranny
>>
>>2074870
Fucking Daria got more of a reaction and it's her second match ever. How long have those two jobbers been there? year and a half? Wrestling fans just do not like Australians. Emma was never over and these two never will be either
>>
>>2073547
two jannettys

if they ever move up to the main roster i hope they get their faces sat on by nia jax
>>
>try to cut a promo on asuka
>NO ONE CARES chant
Why are NXT fans rejecting these girls so hard?
>>
>>2074935
They're literally just an Australian version of Emma and Dana, except without the wrestling talent of Emma. It's no wonder they're being rejected.
>>
>>2075294
> Emmutt
> talent

List your top 10 Emma matches
>>
>>2075331
>it's the guy who got BTFO literally months ago

List your Top 10 reasons why you're not autistic.

I'll even give you the first one (for free)

>1. (you) aren't smart enough
>>
>>2075294
It's not as if full sail has ever cared about talent before

>>2075331
>still posting this exact same thing an entire year later
So butthurt at the mere mention of Emma
>>
>>2075294
>>2074935
>>2074870
>>2074880
That's the problem with NXT and fullsail. You see two women work as jobbers for a year and all of a sudden they're threatening an undefeated Champion. The neckbeards at fullsail now don't care about anything but Asuka

If Vince was in charge he'd actually let Asuka lose to Billie Kay to spite fullsail. Haitch is a spineless bitch
>>
>>2075635
Yeah and Vince is a petty manchild whose retarded practices shouldn't be emulated. Haitch has likely already chosen the next face of the division and it's not Billie Kay. That's just how wrestling works.
>>
>>2075645
I could care less about Billie Kay, Asuka and anyone in NXT. I think airing tapings which happen in the same place is a mistake
>>
>>2075635
>You see two women work as jobbers for a year and all of a sudden they're threatening an undefeated Champion. The neckbeards at fullsail now don't care about anything but Asuka
Them being really shit probably plays a role in it too. Just a bit. Bayley did a lot of jobbing too, didn't stop her becoming super over
>>
>>2075635
>>2075646
>I am irrationally angry over a promotion having a home arena
>>
>>2075331
>the top 10 autismo faggot is still around
>>
>>2075648
So is Aliyah, Liv Morgan, Ember Moon. And after yesterdays show I can say Daria Berenato is terrible in the ring.
Mandy Rose, Nikki Cross are the only legit good thing down there. The two Aussies are decent for now
>>
>>2075657
Ember ain't bad at all you fucking retard and Mandy Rose is one step above Eva Marie tier. The Aussies are mediocre as all hell
>>
>>2075675
>implying I am not familiar with anyone on NXT
She ain't bad, but she's written bad. Billie Kay ain't bad she's written bad. Heel Athena and Face Jessie Mckay were good. I will continue to say NXT is shit, showing people; creative's WIP and beta tests is silly. Whats worst is that they really want you to watch it
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.