[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people that call themselves fans of pro wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

>there are people that call themselves fans of pro wrestling that haven't watched one of his matches
>>
>>2073520
Based Ace
>>
>Outlaw wrestling
>>
File: nip tip.png (177KB, 452x497px) Image search: [Google]
nip tip.png
177KB, 452x497px
>I have
>>
>>2073528
why are you such a fucking faggot bretmark?
>>
Not even memeing, don't know who this is.
>>
>there are people that call themselves fans of pro wrestling that haven't watched Bret Hart vs Diesel, Survivor Series 1995
>>
>>2073536
THE ACE OF THE UNIVERSE
THE ONCE IN A CENTURY TALENT
>>
>>2073535
based mods getting rid of that smile bretcuc
>>
>there are people who call themselves pro wrestling fans that care more about feeling superior to others than just enjoying wrestling
Suck a dick, OP. You're the worst type of person
>>
>>2073550
If he wanted to feel superior to others he'd be posting shit from AJPW or BJW
>>
>>2073558
>le indies

back to the bingo hall perfs, shitter
>>
>>2073562
What?
>>
>>2073529

I found the 5 year old who enjoyed the Old Day Segment!
>>
>>2073520
What's he holding? Did the WWE copy the Money in the Bank briefcase from Japan?
>>
>>2073570
No, NJPW copied it from WWE, although it doesn't quite work the same way
The winner of the G1 tournament gets a contract for a shot at the IWGP title at Wrestle Kingdom, but has to defend the contract at each PPV on the road to WK
Usually anyone who pinned them in the G1 gets a shot
>>
>>2073520
Tajiri looks weird in that picture.
>>
>>2073586
I thought they copied it off TNA who copied it from WWE because it was Okada's idea to copy it off TNA while he was there.
>>
>>2073593
either way WWE's getting copied
>>
>>2073590
He grew his hair out and got a tan. Also NJPW doesn't test for roids like the WWE.
>>
>>2073586
Thanks. Has NJPW ever copied the Rumble? That's what I'd steal if I ran a promotion. TLC matches too.
>>
>>2073597
They have a dark match rumble at Wrestle Kingdom, started in 2015
>>
>>2073597
New Japan's first Ladder match happened this year. Omega Vs. Elgin. They even had a video explaining the rules before the match.
>>
>watching wrestling for the wrestling
*tips*
>>
>>2073586
Infinitely better idea than WWE's.
>>
File: 1458776704812.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1458776704812.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>tfw I watched him live
>>
>>2073615
I would love a G1 style tournament in WWE.
>>
>>2073616
If those G1 shows in Long Beach actually happen, I'll cross the country to see them.
>>
His match against Minoru Suzuki is probably my favorite of his. It's living proof you can have a 5 star match without bone-shattering spots or MMA level stiffness (and I enjoy both of those).
>>
>>2073621
I watched him and naito over the summer at field of honor in Brooklyn. Pretty fun show and tickets were cheap
>>
>>2073628
Jealous. I live in Brooklyn but had to be out of town that day. I did see takeover the week before.
>>
>>2073633
I was trying to get takeover tickets but resale was way too much money. Luckily I went the year before when hype wasn't as much and tickets weren't as expensive. Field of honor was essentially my plan B, but i still had a lot of fun
>>
>>2073615
Honestly I think they're both bad. The G1 briefcase gimmick just suffocates booking at this point, you just have 3 months of lame duck matches where you know who's going over
>>
>>2073662
Oh I don't think either of them are good ideas in and of themselves, but New Japan's version makes so much more sense.
>>
It's too bad he's about to get squashed by Yellow Devil.
>>
>>2073662
Not true, Goto lost his briefcase before he got to wrestle kingdom
>>
>>2073736
You seem to be talking about the wrong person anon. Yellow Devil will be taking on Its-The-Ace. Tanahashi was at the Ryogoku show.

Also, why is anime Tana so based?
>>
I saw him wrestle Dalton Castle and he ended up stealing his boys and running away with them
>>
>soon his GOAT theme will be replaced

The new one better be something special because High Energy is one of the best themes in wrestling.
>>
>>2074524
Contract for WK match didn't start till 2012, 2 years after Goto won
>>
>You will never see Tanahashi perform an air guitar at the Tokyo Dome in person

Just fuck my shit up, senpai.

>>2073536
He's the Once in a Century man of talent, Ace of the Universe, Hiroshi Tanahashi.
>>
>>2075530
I swear to GOD if his new theme doesn't have a guitar solo
>>
>>2073520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf_oyzhXD8w
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.