[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the Janetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (177KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
177KB, 1284x722px
Who was the Janetty?
>>
RVDetty
>>
Dreamer. Despite being "the heart and soul of ECW", he's nowhere near as iconic as the other three. RVD was a WWE Champion, Sandman had possibly the GOAT entrance and Sabu revolutionised hardcore wrestling and high flying in the US.
>>
>>2073440
All of them except RVD
>>
>>2073440
Sandetty Manetty

Nothing but a glorified entrance
>>
Sandmeme ripped off Based Big Dog's entrance and couldn't wrestle for shit.
>>
>>2073442
>Dreamer
>Not iconic

18+
>>
This one's actually kinda tough considering they all have somewhat equal amounts of influence in the western pro wrestling scene. If there has to be an answer, I would say Sandetty because outside how influential his edgy persona was to what was to come, he had to rely entirely on Heyman's booking ability for it to work. Hell, I think it was more Heyman's booking that's influential to Stone Cold and the AE than Sandetty himself.
>>
>>2073440
Sandman and Dreamer are neck and neck but I put Sandman slightly above for helping influence Steve Austin
>>
>Dreamer
Has set up a legit indie that is doing really well
>The rest
Fuck all
>>
>>2073440
Tough one, but I have to go with Sandman solely for the reason he was forced to be "Hardcore Hack" in WCW.

That has to be one of the biggest humiliating insults ever in wrestling.
>>
>>2073442

I would argue opposite scenario. Dreamer is the one guy to be the icon of his fed while never having a proper run with its main belt.

Storylines were built around Dreamer being the top face and quite a pure personality in spite of the barbaric world of ECW.

He only held the ECW title for like half an hour and it was a beautiful, yet soul-crushing, half hour that reflects the harsh reality of this world.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.