[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WK11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

File: CuhUP7oUkAAe4m2.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CuhUP7oUkAAe4m2.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
Who leaves as the true ACE of NJPW?
>>
Where can I watch them on iPhone? Hook me up Senpai
>>
They both draw 0 dimes unlike Great Muta and Hashimoto
>>
File: hankjstyles.jpg (86KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hankjstyles.jpg
86KB, 480x360px
>>2072811
honestly okada has a 99% chance of winning but if they want to create a massive star in NA they should put Omega over especially if they want to have some G1 shows in CA next year. I could see them doing it after losing so much top talent the day after WK 10 but I don't have my hopes up. If it's a fuck finish I'll be pissed but I usually only watch NJPW 5 or 6 times a year so whatever.
>>
Mah Nigga Kenny Better Beat That Gook Cunt
>>
>Pretending Omega hasn't been built up for Okada to win again.
>>
>having this discussion on /asp/ of all places

Surprised no one's come in with an >"outlaw wrestling" yet
>>
God damn it I want Omega to win so badly but I know he's not

feelsbadsenpai
>>
>>2072908
/asp/ is good for about 5 hours on Monday and 4 hours on Tuesday. PPV Sundays you can have discussion too. After that people tend to go back to their home boards until next week though.
>>
>>2072894
The japs are the ones buying the tickets and mostly the shows so, no, Okada who is their multi media ace obviously gets the win.

Big Merch Naito and Mr. Tokyo Dome Tanahashi are still much more over than okadetty though.
>>
>>2072811
>both draw 0 dimes

Okada draws so many dimes that he calls himself the Rainmaker.
>>
>>2072971
Yeah I just looked it up and a gaijin has never won the top title on the 1/4 show.
>>
File: lel.jpg (43KB, 618x348px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
43KB, 618x348px
>>2072811
I don't know anything about NJPW but just looking at the IWGP title history sure I guess it's possible Kenny could win... but why???
>>
>>2072994
Gedo is weird
>>
>>2072882
Njpwworld.com
>>
Okada is winning 100%. Omega doesn't have a single chance in hell of doing it
Omega probably will win the title in 2017 at some point but at the Dome? Nope, no matter how many Western marks want him to
>>
I think that this is going to be a 5 star match but yea i think rain maker has to win lol! but i think next year we might get a 3 or 4 way for the IWGP. I dont think they have ever done a 3 or 4 way for the WK main event and i think its gonna be Kenny, Okada, Naito, and Tana.
>>
>>2073074
Not going to happen, Tana is going to be the new Nak for the IC as long as his body holds out and they're just not gonna do a 4 way main event at WK regardless
>>
>>2072811
The real question is who is fucking more bitches?
>>
>>2073074
>when a gaijin /wwe/ babby attempts to discuss puro

stop
>>
>>2072994
>I don't know anything about NJPW

You should watch Wrestle Kingdom 9 and 10
>>
>Who leaves as the true ACE of NJPW?

Naito or Tana, because they're the ones people give a shit about.

Honestly, I'm more hyped for Final Gate than WK 11.
>>
>>2072811
Okada.

If they let Omega win, then theyre morohing into a global company.

Wrestle kingdom never sold out the building like 90's did. I don't expect a increase but around 26000.
>>
I always forget that Okada is like 6'3 or whatever.

I dont really cares who wins but i just hope they deliver great matches like the last 2 shows.
>>
>>2073953
Omega is 5 foot 10 while Okada is 6 foot one.
>>
>>2073936

You have a good point, but after seeing Kidani's comments about NJPW vs. WWE, I wouldn't be surprised if they made Omega win the title, and made him the face of the company (for a bit at least to appeal to the market outside Japan)
>>
>>2073964
Yee.

Have turn face with bullet club beating him down later.

You're gonna need to have more angles in english and promos to appeal non Jap speaking fans.

Njpw was already morphing into a american style promotion akin to Wcw minus the bs politics or gimmick death marchesl
>>
For someone who has never watched Japanese wrestling outside of a few FMW hardcore matches, what promotion should I watch for each era?

Just from listening to le Meltz occasionally it seems like AJPW is the way to go until like the mid 90s and then stick with NJPW up to the current era? Any other smaller promotions worth watching?
>>
>>2072811
Heard shibata is going to seal the title. Either means merge, retirement of it, or no defenses until he says so.
>>
>>2073982
Njpw 90's out drew Ajpw 90's.
>>
>>2073964
>I wouldn't be surprised if they made Omega win the title, and made him the face of the company
Nope. Okada's the one who just had a commercial with Milla Jovovich, who gets his music in the arcade rhythm games, who appears front and center in the annie mays, who gets the photobooks, etc. They're not going to make Omega "the face of the company for a bit"

>>2073984
And WWE outdraws NJPW, doesn't mean the in-ring is better. King's Road-era AJPW is one of the best periods of wrestling ever, the only thing that comes close is stuff like AJW at its height
If you want to watch 90s AJPW >>2073982 then watch from the beginnings of the Jumbo vs Misawa feud and watch chronologically from there, if you don't do it chronologically then there's no point
>>
>>2074003
To add to this watching Jumbo's rise from the late 70s to the early 90s is also incredible. GOAT tier matches all around, especially tag matches.
>>
File: Biggest match Tana.jpg (35KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Biggest match Tana.jpg
35KB, 600x300px
>>2072811
Neither of those fuckboys.
>>
>>2074003
Not everyone gives a shit about extensive workrate or headrops. That style enventually leads to burt out crowds and short careers.

Even late 90 Ajpw suffers from too much and no psychology.

I already watched those stuff. Rather rewatch Chono and his heel stuff and Shinya stiffing and Mutoh being a showman.

Death to Stephan Collins.
>>
>>2074092
Nobody's saying the style was feasible long-term, but at its height it wasn't being bettered by anyone else consistently
It's not even about high workrate, plenty of the best matches take their time. The famous Kawada/Taue vs Misawa/Kobashi tag is very methodical, for instance
>>
>>2074098
Njpw 90s the best.

Ajpw 80's> 90S.
>>
>>2073982
>Any other smaller promotions worth watching?

Dragon Gate is the best company in the world right now, imo. The wrestling is awesome, the characters are all unique, & the storylines are great.
>>
>>2074220
Dragon gate is garbage faggy midgets.
>>
>>2074226
Here's your (You)
>>
>>2074226
Shingo is literally the best wrestler of the year m8. You already watch a garbage program filled with flippy midgets aimed at children, might as well watch a good version in a different language.
>>
>>2074226
Also, if you don't think Doi is the best promo in the world, you need help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ3q9ZF3N6s
>>
>>2074230
>>2074241
Lol that's some crappy ass wrestling. Stop watching hipster pro wrestling.

Shingo is shit.
>>
>>2074243
t. person who's never seen Shingo or DG.

Stay in the WWE threads.
>>
>>2074009
Based Ace, he had a shit 2016 though (for his standards)
>>
>>2074243
You literally watch a show where the top champs are over with "hipster" wrestling fans. The only person who isn't is Reigns and most smarks like him and just hate his booking/gimmick.

Any adult watching any wrestling is seen as somewhat like a hipster, manchild or redneck. Might as well watch the good shit.
>>
>>2074250
I seen his shit. Still garbage. Enjoy your perma indy fed.
>>
>>2074241
>doi
>not based BLEH man
>>
>>2074252
I dont even watch wwe regularly. The hipsers are zami zayn and kevin owens and you.

Wrestling needs a purge of the dg, hipsters, fags, midgets, workrate fags, fatties, imdy tards.

And fans like you.
>>
>>2074256
>indy
>Airs on TV in Japan, & has outdrawn NJPW on occasions

Good lord, just take your (You), & get better bait next time.

>>2074257
Hey man, I like Kotoka, but Doi's mic skills can't be beat.
>>
>>2072811
Okada, it's always going to be Okada

Just like how Reigns will always be the top guy unless they just outright fire him
>>
>>2074260
> HEY GUISE AM I FITTING IN YET?
>>
Just report and stop replying to bait, holy fuck
>>
>>2074260
i can feel the fat oozing from this post
>>
Okada is winning. Gedo wants to put over and solidify his boy.
>>
>>2074260
this is the only board where people will pretend to be normalfags just to be contrarian
>>
>>2074309
are you implying that Gedo's perfect son isn't already solidified
>>
>>2074331
He's only won the big match at WK once, he needs another to cement himself
>>
If NJPW is serious about world wide expansion and an english language service, they will make Kenny Omega champion. BUlet Club merch is still their top seller worldwide and Omega's contract is up soon. Make him champ and sign him for 2 years and use him to be the face of the company.
>>
>>2074251
Teaming with Juice Robinson will do that
>>
>>2074531
Fuck you. Juice has improved a lot this year. And no one shows up for the WTL
>>
>>2074251
Not his fault his shoulder gave out before he was going to win the IC belt
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.