[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't /asp/ like her anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Sienna.0.jpg (172KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
Sienna.0.jpg
172KB, 1310x873px
Why doesn't /asp/ like her anymore?
>>
we stopped watching tna dont even have gamethreads

hardy got us back into it for like a month
>>
>>2070857
This is me. I stopped watching completely when lashley lost the title to a cruiserweight
>>
>>2070851
The autists have left this board
>>
>>2070851
I still like her...
>>
>>2070906
hi sienna

post feet
>>
>>2070851
Nobody ever really gave a shit, her rise just coincided with the Hardy memes.
Now that Hardy is no longer at it's early peak, why would anyone care about a TNA diva kekeke
>>
still have her on snapchat

i wonder if she wants to @ us and hangout on /asp/ sometime i'll ask
>>
>legit MMA fighter
>ate a pin from eden rhodes
>>
Short lived meme but a good one
>>
Where's that pasta about her jerking off a mark in a bathroom?
>>
>>2071051
I was visiting some relatives in Detroit. My younger brother decided to accompany me to the dentist. Since it was impromptu we had to wait till the patients are finished.15 minutes past and the entrance door opens, a very tall, classy, woman with a blonde streaked hair enters and takes a seat. My brother whispers in my ear "That's Allysin Kay who plays Sienna on TNA". I am oblivious to the world of wrestling. My brother then whispers to my ear "Look I rarely get to see wrestlers in person, so I'm gonna repeat what I said a bit louder so that she acknowledges that I know who she is, please sis, I hope you don't feel awkward about it" He then goes in a loud whisper like he wants her to hear it "That's Sienna from TNA Sis!!" and I respond "Seriously Who?!" Sienna looks over, rolls her eyes, smirks and looks back into her phone. Probably tweeting about us to her fans. Suddenly the dentists door opens and the receptionist calls out "Allysin Kay, the doctor will see you now". I get furious!!!! I get up and say "Wait we clearly came before her!" My brother tried to tell me to calm down. Sienna turns back and comes towards me, she's 5'11 and I'm 5'2". She then threatens me "I won my debut MMA match with one eye" Sienna then goes "do you know who I am?" I interrupts her & erupt into a "WHO ARE YOU?" chant. As I see Sienna about to take a shot at me, my brother pushes me out of harms way. Sienna then pulls baby brother by collar and grabs his crotch. I warn her that's sexual harassment. My brother screams "It hurts Sis, I'm gonna fade away and classify myself as obsolete" I burst into tears and scream OBSOLETE! I then see Sienna increasing the pressure.

In a distance I hear a guitar riff of a rock song from the late 80's. The door busts open "LOOK IN MY EYESSS WHAT DO YOU SEE" It was C.M Punk dressed in MMA gear, He comes scuttling in saying "DON'T WORRY MARK I'M GOING TO SAVE YOU!" That my friends, is the story of Ted Montgomery my baby brother
RIP 1989-2016
>>
File: 1466554726913.jpg (118KB, 949x708px) Image search: [Google]
1466554726913.jpg
118KB, 949x708px
>>
>>2071051
I met Sienna a.k.a Allysin Kay at a conference around 2 months ago. It featured various AIW, Shine, ROH and TNA wrestlers. I was on my way to meeting Christopher Daniels and Kaz. I looked at Sienna's desk, it wasn't that big a line. As a pissed off TNA Fan I decided to wait in her line to tell her how angry I am with her.

As my turn came she looked and saw I had nothing on me to sign, she asked "Do you need a photo or something?" I tell her "You are overrated, worst knockout title reign and Gail Kim should be champ". She replies in a smug way "Oh so you're a Gail Mark huh? I guess that's better than being a Mia Yim (Jade) fan". She looks towards Courtney Rush and they both laugh. I further get upset and walk off. I hear her in the back "Okay guys I'm just going to take a break". I was heading towards the bathroom a little away from the crowd. I hear a voice "Wait up Gail Mark!" as I turned around Sienna pushes me against the wall, holyshit she's 5'11" and I'm 5'6". This is emasculating. She begins to grope me real tight and starts rubbing on my balls and says in her assertive womanly voice "Why are you getting worked mark?" I pant and reply "I am not a mark, I'm smarky....uff!" she tightens her grip on my balls, slowly she works her hand onto my penis and starts stroking it from outside my pants. She then asks "So tell me mark, why are you getting worked?" I am hard as a rock, she begins to focus on my penis head, I am so aroused and in pleasure that I fumble my words like Dean Ambrose on Stone Colds podcast "ug uh Allysin you know ug uh". Finally she takes two fingers and from the stem of my penis she flicks her fingers all the way up to my penishead. I begin to cum hard, real fucking hard. This is the hardest I've ever cummed, and all inside my pants. As I calm down and take deep breaths she whispers in my ear "Stay worked...mark"

From that day onward I was a Sienna fan
>>
>>2070863
You think?
>>
>>2070851
Never did. It was one guy forcing her. Probably the same wewtist that forces the Aussies.
>>
>>2070851
i still mark for her, she's one of the best US female wrestlers and it's always great to watch her wrestle.

I hope tna stops treating her like a jobber.
>>
File: allie.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
allie.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
new Impactfu is the ho that runs the zone
>>
>>2070851
this>>2070857
Fuck TNA. We were on the hype train with Broken Matt.

They had a chance with us again with Big Tunes Billy. AND THEY FUCKING BLEW IT...AGAIN.
>>
>>2072944
and yet TNA has outclassed WWE this year as a tv show.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.