[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

>>
>>
>ringsidenews
>>
>>2070723
If Shaw beats the show will Kazam finally go over?
>>
DREAM CARD
R
E
A
M

C
A
R
D
>>
>>2070729
what about steel?
>>
Shaq gon' need some icy hot
>>
>>2070721
RSN is even less credible than Meltz. This is pure guesswork
>>
>>2070723
>Roman wins at the Rumble
>feuds with Strowman

Who's going over? They're not seriously having Roman job to Braun right?
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 400x358px
>Cena retires Taker

Finally, Heel Cena again.
>>
>>2070836
>I RESPECT YOU DEAD MAN FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU'VE DONE
>J-JJOHN Y-YOU'RE THE LAST ROADBLOCK TO MY LEGACY
>FINE SPEECH
>>
>>2070848
*Tips fedora*
>>
>>2070836
The last 2 times we saw taker he was a heel. Cena will be the face that gets kicked in the dick
>>
>>2070834
They can and they will. Roman has shown a reduction in ratings as well as consistent fan backlash.

Braun, while still relatively green is cheered to fuck and he's probably the next real monster heel.
>>
>>2070858
I don't know, Taker's back bankin' Gs and breakin' knees. Or was it digging holes and being old? No, it was using canes and being lame.
>>
lmao ajnetty
>>
>>2070721
So it's true....
Big money Aj is gona drop the title to rating killer cena
Truly sad.
>>
Wow what a shit wrestlemania. Glad I didn't buy tickets.
>>
>John Cena vs Undertaker

Fucking pointless now that the streak is over. If this happened pre-streak it would've topped WM buys
>>
This better be fake because my boy AJ Styles not getting a Wrestlemania main event after carrying the Smackdown brand on his back is bullshit.
>>
>>2070848
While Taker doesn't have great mic skills, he's not one to stutter.
>>
Fuck Undertaker I am sick of this old bastard. Will be really pissed if they take the belt off Styles for this gutter trash.
>>
>>2070723
>bayley
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2070894
It's still the biggest match they can book currently
>>
>>2072696
If it is for the WWE title there will be fan backlash guaranteed. No one wants to see a 50+ year old man fighting for the belt. I am fine with it if it's non title.
>>
File: IMG_1015.jpg (39KB, 400x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.jpg
39KB, 400x606px
Who in their right mind would wanna see Zzzzzena vs Undertaker? Kids and basement dwelling no life having obese smarks. Since I live in Florida, I might go to WrestleMania next year, if I go and this match happens, this is when I'm gonna go have a pee break, stretch my muscles, buy more beers and look around the merchandise they're selling. If I'm home, I'll take those 30 minutes to ressupply beers, pizza, wings, and Doritos.

Cena vs Taker? Pfff! The fuck is this? 2006? Fuck outta here with that childish bullshit
>>
>>2070860
>Roman has shown a reduction in ratings

So you didn't see ratings this week, dumbass.
>>
>undercarder
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

The Streak was his only draw. Notwithstanding, he's too old now to go anyways. This would have been a top draw years ago. But not in 2017.

Not having AJ Styles Vs Cena, main event, for the strap would be a travesty. Nobody deserves the main event spot more than AJ.
>>
>>2072699
>No one wants to see a 50+ year old man fighting for the belt.

I want to see it happen how the crowd reaction when Taker gets the WWE Title
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.