[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: The Shield and Sami Zayn vs Triple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1200x675px
kiwi6.com/file/azsm4q85g7

>Vince is protecting the hell outta Cass while compensating by making Enzo less over by making him be in gay ass segments like the sensitivity training skit. It also doesn't help that in order to get Enzo more prepared for this type of angle he'll be working those Main Event tapings with Jinder Mahal so Darren Young's travel buddy is gone.

>There is no point in complaining about the Cruiserweights anymore it should be a small blessing you’re not having these flippy midgets wrestle for 8-10 minutes you’ll get plenty of that shit on 205 live. Also fuck Noam Dar.

>Alvarez complains that 8-Man Tag-Team matches shouldn’t be 11 minutes in length on a show that’s 3 hours. Also the Club lost again which means they probably won’t get another shot at the belts till Mania and even then that’s A- Pre-Show Exclusive and B- They’ll lose to New Day

>Alvarez was very upset that Sin Cara didn’t overcome the Titus Brand before Based Big Boy Braun came out to cancel the series finale of WWE Superstars

>Charlotte vs Bayley went fucking 15 MINUTES ON THE 3RD HOUR! Look long story short your women’s program is Sasha/Nia and Bayley/Charlotte so fuck all to Emmafags.

>Main event was not important but what was important was A- Strowman damn near almost killed Roman Reigns which would have gotten a pop from the smarks in the crowd and B- Strowman and Reigns is the longterm angle in Vince's mind because Owens and the Universal Championship aren't important enough.
>>
Another rumor going around is rollins v trips v shane v dean at wrestlemania.
>>
>>2070596
>so fuck all to Emmafags

this is some bs they promised us emma
>>
>because Owens and the Universal Championship aren't important enough.

I know nobody here likes him, but it seems like theyve actively tried to make KO seem unimportant
>>
>>2070603

I'd believe that as a back-up case Brock either works Roman or Shane at that 6 hour show.
>>
>>2070614

You don't get Emma

You get Charlotte/Nia/Sasha/Bayley instead

>>2070616

Jericho, the Veterans appeals more to the crowd then Reigns, Rollins and Owens combine

Attitude Era Veterans are the only thing people seem to care about I was unaware crowds were still filled with Nostalgia Marks
>>
Owens should have dropped the belt at Roadblock

Have Strowman go against Based Big Dog at the Rumble

Let Goldberg and Bork eliminate themselves at the Royal Rumble

Based Big Dog going after a 50 year old and a steroid beast
>>
>>2070614
You got worked. They're just ribbing Emma because no one likes her. She's been healed up for months
>>
>>2070614
Bring Eva to Raw, feud with Emma.
>>
>>2070634
>bring Eva to raw

No, fuck off, SD was doing a great job with her gimmick.
Send Emma to SD.
>>
>>2070636
Raw needs more pussy nigga, right now who is Emma gonna feud with?

>Bayley and Charlotte
>Sasha and Nia
>Alicia fox is doing the cruiserweights thing
>Summer Rae is some kind of fictional being, I haven't seen her in like 4 months.

So either they bring Summer back to feed her to Emma or they bring someone over from SD.

SD has too many women right now, Natalya is doing fuck all, so is Naomi.
>>
>>2070622

So what have Owens lose clean in his one rematch on Raw?
>>
>>2070640

Summer Rae is still injured
>>
>>2070640
they drafted summer and paige cause they're retarded

you don't get to punish the thriving /asp/ eva community cause they drafted a cripple and a junkie.
>>
>>2070596
>it should be a small blessing you’re not having these flippy midgets wrestle for 8-10 minutes you’ll get plenty of that shit on 205 live.

am i missing something? i though 205L was for the CW's to do what they do, including wrestling for 10 minutes.
>>
thanks marky
>>
>match like listed in title.
>sami, rollins, jericho, and ko end up brawling outside the ring.
>roman beat braun clean.
>sami's pissed so he wants to beat the man who beat braun.
>us title match sami wins
>roman's clear to focus wholly on the universal championship.
>wins it main eventing rumble or wrestlemania.
I don't like it but could see it happening.
>>
>>2070707

Yes but the difference is Paige got a suspension twice in the past 6 months then needed surgery

Summer has been injured since last year
>>
>>2070802

Think of it as a Raw Booked B-Show on Smackdown airtime
>>
>>2070908

Knowing Vince this is probably wrong
>>
File: BASED.png (118KB, 286x267px) Image search: [Google]
BASED.png
118KB, 286x267px
>>2070596
>because Owens and the Universal Championship aren't important enough.

Oh lol
>>
>>2073006

This Shark Cage crap was already a shit idea at the Takeover show and a shit idea now

This is a fucking Cornette project
>>
>>2070640
What Raw needs is some decent fucking writing worthy of talents like Emma.

It'll be far better for her career if shes used properly on SD rather than languishing backstage like Alicia fox has been for the last 9 months, like seriously, what have they given Alicia to do apart from throw stuff at nia jaxx and then get destroyed as a result in the resulting mini-feud.

Case in point, the smackdown women invaded raw, and the stupid fucking Raw writing meant that Bayley ended up heel stomping nikki fucking bella in the middle of the ring.. Only a complete moron would put Bayley in that scenario, a perfect example of everything thats wrong with Raw - theres schizophrenic booking all the time, nothing is ever consistent.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.