[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate them in skill compared to Sasha and Charlotte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Rate them in skill compared to Sasha and Charlotte
>>
literally who
>>
Who are they
>>
Mandy Leon is the most attractive woman to ever chose the career path of professional wrestler. She's an anomaly. It's incredible that someone who looks as incredibly gorgeous as she does even exists in this world, much less as a carny grappler. Why did she become a wrestler? Crazy.

Deonna Purrazzo looks to me like what a classic woman wrestler ought to look like. Her gear is fairly modest and gives good coverage of her banging bod showing that she is all business.
>>
>>2069186
mandy leon and deonna purrazzo
>>
>>2069176

Jan/Etty
>>
>>2069176
damn it Jim from Virginia
>>
>>2069176
They are my favorite strippers.
>>
Deonna is not the most pretty woman but god damn, she is attractive despite it.
>>
>>2069176
Mandy looks like a pre-op MtF trans.
>>
>>2069176
Are these the trannys we've been hearing about? If so, I can't wait to see them in the ring and their eventual feminine penis slip :^)
>>
>>2069188
>Why did she become a wrestler? Crazy.
If you listen to her talk about wrestling you can see she actually loves it and has always wanted to be a wrestler before anything else.

The thing is the kind of wrestler she wants to be is the WWE Diva kind.

However, because she has spent so much time in WOH she's actually become rather passable in the ring and would easily outwrestle her "idols".
>>
File: Mandy-Leon-hands-raised[1].jpg (323KB, 1920x1589px) Image search: [Google]
Mandy-Leon-hands-raised[1].jpg
323KB, 1920x1589px
>>2069176
Deonna is about equal to Charlotte, way better than Sasha. If Deonna would snug up her ring work and be a little stiffer she'd be past Char.

Mandy is worse than Charlotte, slightly better than Sasha.

Also as far as I can tell this is THE first Mandy Leon thread, which is a little surprising since she is the type of woman /asp/ usually goes for. She's the Eva Marie of WOH.
>>
>>2069251
But sadha is better than charlotte so your post makes zero sense
>>
>>2069273
>Sasha better than Charlotte

not in this or any other universe
>>
>>2069188
Hey Phil!
>>
>>2069251
>Thinking wrestling matters in the tit-based division that is WOH
>>
Deonna Purrazzo is fucking cute desu and is a good wrestler as well
>>
>>2069304
WOH is a heavyweight division so of course all the women are racked.
>>
>>2069176
So is it true that Deonna actually has a twin brother.
>>
She desperately wants to be in the WWE. She's hardworking I'll give her that, but buried everywhere she goes and 5'0
>>
>>2069437
Yeah she does, which explains her name which Vince Russo loves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io6OmR3Se58&t=178s
>>
File: Alexa_Bliss_bio[1].png (808KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Alexa_Bliss_bio[1].png
808KB, 900x506px
>>2069176
>>2069488
We Geodudette my old nemesis, we meet again
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.