[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BEST IN THE WORLLLLLLLLLLLD!!!!!! what did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 4a323c3c87fa7621bee7563384c65d7d.jpg (661KB, 2400x2957px) Image search: [Google]
4a323c3c87fa7621bee7563384c65d7d.jpg
661KB, 2400x2957px
>BEST IN THE WORLLLLLLLLLLLD!!!!!!

what did he mean by this?
>>
That he was best wrestler during 2011-2013.
Its sad that we cant see aj styles vs punk for the bragging rights of who is better
>>
>>2066589
I don't know, but he must not have been referring to his MMA capabilities.
>>
Copy Jericho like the fucking unoriginal loser he is
>>
>>2066601
AJ is unironically better in every possible way
>>
>>2066601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vheK4XqI7GQ
>>
>>2066589
That he's a delusional cuck.
>>
>no friends personally or professionally
>his mic """"skills"""" were essentially 90% plagiarized

Yeah sure is
>>
>>2070283
>Royal Outlaw Happenings
>>
>>2066601
Nobody would ever dispute AJ was better.
Also Punk wasn't the best "wrestler", he was the best "sports entertainer".
>>
>>2070310
Punk was unironically better than AJ before the latter was in Japan
>>
>>2066589
* at being a whiny little bitch
>>
>>2070311

This is factually incorrect in every sense of the word

Phil is the least athletic person I've ever seen in my life
>>
>>2070386
Factually? Your opinion does not equal fact. Do you know the meaning of the word? You're probably one of those jackasses who uses 'literally' all the time.
>>
>>2070395

It is 100% factual that AJ Styles has always been and will always be a better wrestler than Cuck Manlet """"""Punk"""""
>>
Phil is such a fucking charisma vacuum retard. He somehow has even less charisma now than when he was in ROH. You can see Colt visibly cringing and constantly trying to cover for his buddy back then. You can tell they're good friends and they know how much of a charisma vacuum THE BEST IN THE WORLD is whenever he opens his mouth
>>
>>2066589
Crying Manlet Phil is such a fucking charisma vacuum retard. He somehow has even less charisma now than when he was an indie shitter. You can see AJ Lee visibly cringing and constantly trying to cover for her husband. You can tell they're in love and AJ knows how much of a charisma vacuum Phil is whenever he opens his mouth
>>
>>2070386
>Least athletic person I've ever seen in my life

Can you do a poisoned Frankensteiner?
>>
>LET'S FUCKIN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!
>*loses in 3 seconds*

What did CM "Cuck Man" Phillip Jack Brooks mean by this?
>>
He meant that he's the best at living in /asp/'s heads rent free
>>
He is a pussy and couldnt even beat up Teddy Hart
>>
>>2070386
But he drew dimes
>>
>>2066589
Is he a horse?
>>
>>2070855
No he did not
>>
File: cmcock.jpg (217KB, 1172x1167px) Image search: [Google]
cmcock.jpg
217KB, 1172x1167px
>>2066589
>>
>>2070299
>le outlaw meme

You wouldn't even know who AJ was if it wasn't for ROH.
>>
>>2070310

>sports entertainer

CM Punk embodied what a pro-wrestler should be. Not just another schmuck who likes to do rest holds and cut scripted promos.
>>
>>2072585
>ROH
He is mostly known because of TNA
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.