[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: Roman Reigns is still geting booed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

kiwi6.com/file/e7dod8wm6g

>The most over thing about Enzo’s promos is when he starts talking about the Certified G speech because that is the only thing the crowd actually cares about. Ever since Enzo has left NXT his nonsensical garbage promos have been progressively horrible. Enzo says shit that would make the Ultimate Warrior wanna quit the coke then kill himself.

>Xavier and The New Day’s mannerisms post match were easily the most memorable thing about it. It was a lowkey forshadow that New Day are turning Heel and Sheamus is going down a more tweener route so they’re essentially trying to make Cesaro and Sheamus the European Equivalent of Team Hell No.

>Mick Foley’s Entire Existence is filled with nothing but endless suffering. He desperately needs all the money he can squeeze out of that Legends Contract because he doesn’t wanna be like all the other former stars suing the company needing GoFundMe accounts to afford their hospital bills.

>Jericho and Rollins wrestle some pretty decent chemistry together but nothing about them screams interesting to fickle smarks in the crowd. They might as well have wrestled a house show main event.

>Only according to Dave Meltzer is adding more superstars to the literal dumpster fire that is the Cruiserweight division considered a good thing. This is how Hunter and Vince McMahon think when signing new indie talent just take it all and don’t bother sharing.

>Imagine thinking having a 30 minute piss break was a good idea. Imagine not just putting this shit on the preshow or better yet near the end of Raw

>Imagine even bothering with the Universal Championship match after 2 hours and 45 minutes of dead heat all night. You might as well have sent Brock and Goldburg to kill out both men then ended it 20 minutes early.
>>
kys marky
>>
kiwi6.com/file/hlwrusl2v3

Bryan and Vinny

>The Tag-Team Championship match I guess can be identified as MOTN material because Cesaro is essentially carrying Sheamus and all 3 members of The New Day not even to just a good match but Cesaro essentially carrying Heaven and Earth while turning water to wine to get Vince’s attention as he is too busy jacking off to ripped Samoans.

>Vince in his old age has completely forgotten the actual rules behind Beat the Clock challenges but I guess if you really wanna play that card the only real reward at the end of the match was confidence vs Bragging rights as Sami basically got the Participation Ribbon equivalent of a “You tried” star

>Jericho and Rollins continue their trend of having great matches with each other but they feel meaningless in hindsight because there is nothing on the line. I mean I fully expect come Raw that Rollins will have earned yet another Universal Championship Match opportunity and if Jericho isn’t in the Rumble he is sure as fuck working a program with Roman to fill more time.

>You wanna know why the crowd popped for when Neville turned heel? Its not because the crowd gives a shit about Neville its because no one ever saw it coming. You wanna know what you call this? A swerve. WWE writing is so bad fans have been brainwashed to enjoy stupid shit like this because its uncommon and the more uncommon something is the more they wanna watch it. I give it a month when they start giving Neville mic time and match time these faggot smarks will go back to booing these poor cruiserweights for not drawing dimes.

>Bryan and Vinny both sound like cucks feeling emotionally triggered that a mild blackout at their house cost them the 1st 8 minutes of the Ironwoman contest. Bryan thinks what would have made the match better is if it was just a 33 minute grudge match instead of an ironwoman contest...Bryan no. Also according to Bryan the new women’s programs are Emma/Sasha and Charlotte/Bayley
>>
>>2066539
Thanks, been looking for this
>>
>>2066539
Literally why not turn Reigns?
His smug mannerisms are actually pretty fucking great, and he has enough badwill to fuel a career of legit heel heat.
He's not drawing jack shit as a babyface, there's nothing to lose.
>>
>>2066547

From both shows the consensus was it was namely boring and forgettable

D-List PPV worst then the last 3 Battleground PPV's
>>
>>2066546
>>The Tag-Team Championship match I guess can be identified as MOTN material because Cesaro is essentially carrying Sheamus and all 3 members of The New Day not even to just a good match but Cesaro essentially carrying Heaven and Earth while turning water to wine to get Vince’s attention as he is too busy jacking off to ripped Samoans.

This isn't fair, Sheamus looked great in that match, too, he's a great worker.
Sheamus and Cesaro carried New Day is more apt.
>>
>>2066549

Meltzer was going about how Vince thinks Roman is a draw but less and less people are coming to house shows and Vince just wants to stubbornly fight with smarks over what he thinks is and isn't a draw
>>
>>2066553

Sheamus after the match made me laugh the way he selfishly snatched both of the Tag-Team belts thinking he was Matt Morgan or some shit

>FUCK CESARO I DID ALL THE WORK
>>
Based anon, many thanks and keep up the good work
>>
Thanks anon
>>
>>2066559
>>2066567
You're not fooling anyone OP
>>
>>2066539
kys marky
>>
>>2066546
Poor Emma. Back to jobbing straight away
>>
File: 1437337225394.png (275KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1437337225394.png
275KB, 545x530px
>>2066539
>Mick Foley’s Entire Existence is filled with nothing but endless suffering. He desperately needs all the money he can squeeze out of that Legends Contract because he doesn’t wanna be like all the other former stars suing the company needing GoFundMe accounts to afford their hospital bills.

It is kinda sad, Mick sacrificed his body and shortened his lifespan for the company. Now he's been reduced to the shell of what we see on tv.
>>
alvarez is almost always wrong but in that case, what is nia supposed to do/
>>
>>2066542
>>2066574
>>2066677
>>2066591

FedoRoman FUMING
>>
Is the point of these threads to throw fuel onto the fire of hate for Meltzer? I can't imaging someone who genuinely cared about what he had to say would twist his words so much.
>>
>>2066672
It's literally not sad at all.
>>
When are the Slammy Awards?

Superstar of the year is going to be rigged so that goes to either Roman Reigns, Goldburg or Brock Lesnar

Tag Team of the year that goes to The New Day
>>
>>2067458
Slammys are never rigged which is why the usos won last year despite being injured for 3/4 the year. That's how unover the new day is and why they're ratings cancer whenever they're main eventing
>>
>>2067475

The slammys are fucking rigged they're just rigged to the degree where they try to make everything but Superstar of the Year brutally painfully obvious
>>
>>2066539
>>Only according to Dave Meltzer is adding more superstars to the literal dumpster fire that is the Cruiserweight division considered a good thing.

A REALLY ENJOYED THE RICK OR RICH SWAN MATCH

i hate blacks, but that dude put on a great match last night. ugly yellow teeth though. like him but 10 years he wont be in wwe, even 5.great indie guy though

>>Imagine thinking having a 30 minute piss break was a good idea.

was shit until the last 13-15 when char i think or i was worked into thinking fucked up nigglette banks(aka botcha shits) leg/knee

everything after looked painful and i was sucked into believing i wasnt being worked and it might have turned into a shoot because shitcha botched 1 too many times and charlette let loose.

lol the promo package had a clip where nigsha rope dived too the outside and tapped char, and landed on her head so hard but it was played off like she did some 10/10 new move it was disgusting. fuck snoops slut sex slave cousin or whatever
>>
>>2067573
The slammies are never rigged which is why Maria won despite getting fired week after
>>
File: ezgif-1753088139.gif (1MB, 325x183px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1753088139.gif
1MB, 325x183px
>>2067601
Remember when the Usos won tag team of the year, even though they were gone for like 11 months?
>>
>>2067752
Yeah and that's proof that it isn't rigged. No one likes new day who were the champions and booked strong. The usos came back and jobbed to the Dudley's and then the club. Yet they still won cause they're more popular. Slammys aren't rigged
>>
>>2067752
>Remember when the Usos

id prefer too never remember them at all
>>
>>2067759
That's why the Usos sell so much more merchandise than New Day, right?
>>
File: 1476836908675.gif (1MB, 367x207px) Image search: [Google]
1476836908675.gif
1MB, 367x207px
>>2067759
>Slammies aren't rigged
>Why won't anyone believe me!?
>>2067760
I try to.
>>
>>2067587

Char is pretty hot but not hot to the degree I desperately need her nudes
>>
>>2067784
New day doesn't sell merch

This is the same lie of CM Punk and Daniel Bryan selling merch. They don't sell any higher than average merch. The only guy to do that is Roman Reigns and John Cena.

>>2067787
Continue living in ignorance

>they rigged Maria to win so she could get fired weeks after
>they rigged the usos to win so they could job to the dudleys
>they rigged Neville to win
>>
>>2066539
>forshadow that New Day are turning Heel
Hello stupid idiot, they have been heels for over a year now with all the cheating they do.
>>
>>2066539
ty for posting these
>>
>>2066539
tl;dr fag
>>
>>2066539
Thank you for posting these anon I don't know if you are actually subscribed to wrestling observer radio but I just wanted to thank you for posting these for free for all of us to enjoy. So thanks!
>>
>>2069263
Kill yourself you chortling gucking bellwhiff
>>
File: sami.png (392KB, 652x592px) Image search: [Google]
sami.png
392KB, 652x592px
>>2066539

>implying big dog's response hasn't been noticeably improving the past few months

stay obese smarks

>>2066546

>Jericho and Rollins
>great match

That match was objectively shit and I like Jeridad and am generally indifferent to Rollins. They put no work into prepping that match, the ide was I guess they are going to go out there and becuase they are Jericho and Rollins the crowd will like it no matter what.

>Wrestling observer exposed for being retarded marks
>>
>Carter fucking seething that attention is being taken away from him he decides to shitpost harder then usual

What will it take for you to just end it all Carter?

Regardless Raw was fucking horseshit tonight

I'm fucking thrilled I only had to stomach 1 fucking Cruiserweight match tonight because I'll be stomaching 3 tomorrow
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.