[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He wins the title tonight and pops a +30% ratings boost again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

He wins the title tonight and pops a +30% ratings boost again. Only guy to do that since The Rock's return. Will be the only guy to do that twice in history.
>>
He wins the title tonight and pops a +30% ratings boost again. Only guy to do that since The Rock's return. Will be the only guy to do that twice in history.
>>
>>2066541
Who?
>>
>>2066534
>Its an insecure FedoRoman thread.
>>
>>2066534
Look anon I like Roman too but you are delusional if you believe ratings will change that sharply based on the outcome of one guy not named Cena, Rock or Lesnar.

>>2066543
There's no way you don't know who that is.
>>
>>2066552
>watching anything on NXMeme other than the tag matches

Why would anyone give two fucks about who that is
>>
>>2066552
No
>>
>>2066552
Why not? It already happened last year around the same time.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cagesideseats.com/platform/amp/wwe/2015/12/15/10236072/wwe-raw-ratings-dec-14-2015-viewers-up-big-roman-reigns-title-win-vince-mcmahon-return
>>
>>2066561
The angle was hot that week but there was a title match and Vince and Hunter were on the show. Like I said, the ratings don't change based on *one* guy unless that guy is someone with outside appeal like Rocky. Not saying Roman had nothing to do with it but he was far from the only factor.
>>
>>2066561
Vince will always be a draw
>>
>deanmark makes another Roman Reigns thread to show his obsession
>>
>>2066583
>SEETHING
wattya gonna do about it /asp/? We finna drop you boys till ya get a clue and fall on your knees to /woo/
>>
>>2066586
I know this isn't carter because this anon used "finna" correctly
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.