[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel bad for Stone Cuck Steve Austin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: sadsteve.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sadsteve.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
>No children
>No close friends
>Fat wife
>His best friend is literally his chocolate lab
>Movie career bombed next to the Rock
>Doesn't get along particularly well with Hunter

Is this karma for beating Debra?
>>
He does have children, just he's too beta like Gaytch to make a son so he has four daughters
>>
no, i have no sympathy for someone who beats his wife and is extremely wealthy and famous
>>
File: LJsMqmc[1].jpg (53KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
LJsMqmc[1].jpg
53KB, 604x453px
>>2064194
>No children
He has 3 daughters (1 adopted)
>>
Austin seems pretty happy with his life. He has a massive ranch where he can hunt BUCK all day and not have to deal with YOU PIECES OF TRAYSH who bother him.

If he really wanted more friends or attention or money or anything else out of life, he could easily call Vince and get a job as a million different things in WWE, whether on screen or behind the scenes.
>>
>Doesn't get along particularly well with Hunter
Gee I wonder who made this thread
>>
File: 3-15.jpg (155KB, 837x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3-15.jpg
155KB, 837x1024px
>>2064194
>fat wife
>>
>>2064277
>adopting children
lol, might as well be a cuck.

>>2064301
yikes, put a bag over her head.

>>2064233
at least hunter has good memories with his daughters. austin ditched them years ago
>>
>>2064194
He's rich and lives far away from blacks. It's my dream.
>>
>any "man" whose best friend isn't his dog
>>
>>2064194
>cool dog
>cool wife
>spends his days at 3:16 gimmick street or the broken skull ranch
>literally owns a piece of god's country where he can hunt deer and meddlesome hogs who fuck up his property
>host a great reality show
>plenty of famous friends to come down and hunt with
>greatest wrestler of all time
>put over Rock
>put over Shitman
>put over Lesnar by leaving the company because he shouldn't job to him on free TV
>GOAT mic worker
>GOAT Brother in Law
>GOAT deer hunter
>GOAT kawasaki mule operator
>GOAT wrestling podcaster
>>
>>2065145
Is Austin a good neighbor?
>>
>>2065148
that nigga just listens to his podcast. He basically just repeated what austin always says.
>>
File: Ted.png (274KB, 589x527px) Image search: [Google]
Ted.png
274KB, 589x527px
>>2065148
This is one of his friends and also his neighbor
>>
>>2065148
I always enjoy the podcasts with his neighbor, they are super comfy
>>
>>2064194
You realize how popular his podcast is and that he makes over $4 million a year from it, right? That doesn't include the Broken Skull shit.
>>
>>2065326
Sure thing Stone Cold, whatever helps you sleep at night.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.