[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED NEVILLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1619.jpg (147KB, 658x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1619.jpg
147KB, 658x383px
I popped hard when his music hit.
>>
My fucking Apple tv crashed before he came out. I only got to see the part where he beat up Dabkins
>>
>>2062927
Is he some other indie darling that Hatch picked up or something? Never heard of him
>>
>>2062927
Beating the shit out of TJP could probably get anyone over, but he did a hell of a job making himself look good here.
>>
>Trying his best to murder the two top babyfaces on the division
>THANK YOU NEVILLE THANK YOU NEVILLE
What did the WWE Universe mean by this?
>>
>>2062927
Why did they want to make him such a face tonight?
>>
>>2063408
>apple tv
JUST
>>
I hope this is the start of him being used more.
>>
>doesn't wear purple anymore to match the new strap

damn shame
>>
>>2064449
>Finally wears red to match up with the Red Arrow
Silver linings.
>>
>>2064449
>>2064462
His best colour was yellow.
>>
>>2064531
What the fuck is Sheamus doing there?
>>
>>2064531

Moderately related, I never watched NXT back when Neville/Graves was a thing. Was Graves good in the ring? He's been killing it on commentary for so long, It feels like he never even wrestled.
>>
>>2064538
Just chillin'.

Early NXT used to have 1 main roster superstar as a guest for each set of tapings.

Sheamus had a pretty boss hoss fight with HarpGOAT in that time, check it out.
>>
>>2062927

I always thought he was gonna win the inaugural tournament anyway.
>>
>>2064660
Yeah, if it wasn't for the unfortunately timed injury, he was probably the guy to win the CWC, or at the very least be the fallback guy in case of failing to sign Ibushi instead of the dabster.
>>
F I N A L B O S S
>>
>made a post yesterday about how Neville should bury all the cruiser weights at once
>it literally happens
>>
>>2064660
He was going to be IC champion
>>
>>2064569
His style was an acquired taste.

The best example I could think of would be he's like if The Revival was one guy without tag cheating shenanigans and more breaking-down-a-body-part.
>>
>>2063432
You just forgot about him.
>>
>>2064569
No, he was fucking horrible.
>>
>>2064697
Why did he stop wrestling?
>>
>>2064713
Same reason why Christian stopped wrestling, concussions
>>
>>2064713
Concussions. He got a really bad one at WrestleMania AXXESS a few years back where he cracked his skull open and brain fluid leaked out.

It's a real shame since he was in the NXT main event right then and looked to be entering the title picture, plus he was /myguy/

>>2064667
Gonna need a source on that one senpai
>>
>>2064713
Concussions, he retired and started commentating at R-Evolution, the best show NXT ever had
>>
>>2064157
The match was ridiculously slow and boring and the crowd was pissed off waiting for something cool to happen. Neville revived them by showing them something interesting. It almost makes me wonder if they had such a shit match on purpose to get Neville's heel turn more over.

Nah, who am I kidding, it just naturally sucked shit.
>>
he got more chants than the womyn match
>>
>>2062927
Neville has always been based, strong as fuck and flippy

Him and Nese should rule the CW and tag team divisions
>>
>>2064827
>Neville & Nese doing twin magic

would mark
>>
>>2062927
Honestly marked quite a bit When I heard his music for the first time in months, in a division he truly belongs in.
>>
>>2064854
>implying Nev doesn't belong in the main event
>>
>>2064859
wasn't he on main event for the past few weeks?
>>
>>2064859
I'm sure he'll main event 205 Live plenty of times.
>>
File: IMG_1557.jpg (45KB, 599x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1557.jpg
45KB, 599x503px
>>2064844
>Deadlift german suplexes with superkick assists
>Hurricanrana whips into powerbombs
>Military press dropkicks
>tfw none of these things will ever happen
>>
>>2064889
>Hurricanrana whips into powerbombs

Wasn't this a JoMo & Miz spot?

>>2064871
>>2064876
Knock that off.
>>
>>2064912
I don't know, the only thing I remember about Miz and Morrison is that the Dirt Sheet was fantastic
>>
I can't say what's a bigger failure

The CW division or the "2 Women Revolution"
>>
>>2065243
The guy in the image 2 posts above yours?
>>
>>2062927
He looked like a fucking beast compared to the others
>>
File: Nese-2-850x560.jpg (33KB, 850x560px) Image search: [Google]
Nese-2-850x560.jpg
33KB, 850x560px
>>2065416
>implying
>>
>>2062927
I didn't even notice he was missing. Was he injured?
>>
>>2062927
I didn't but I liked his heel turn, he looked fairly badass. First interesting thing he's done in the 2 years or so he's been on the main roster.
>>
>>2065467
>Manlet Sandow
>>
>>2065467
Neville vs Nese should be the main feud on cruiserweight division.
>>
>>2065644
And then what? They need to build up something and THEN make them feud, otherwise it would just be fun for a week or two and then it would be boring.
>>
>>2064157
>Two top babyfaces

>implying the top babyface isn't Gentelman Jack
>>
>>2062927
I didn't pop at all when his music hit.

It's when he destroyed the other two happy memeweights when I was like "LOL oh shit, this is great".

Why? Because Neville & others (like Sami & Finn) were who I expected to be a part of the new division but instead you got a Fillipino geek and Kofi Jr. Kendrick wasn't bad as the arrogant heel but could only do so much with so many other unknown talent.

So yeah, I think the reaction was like "God damn, it's about time they include someone in this division who we have actually seen on WWE TV before and know and care about."
>>
>>2065658
>implying you cared about Neville before Roadblock 2: The Roadblockening

Why you lie?
>>
>>2065662
Well, I cared more about Neville than a geeky fillipino who dabs (lel, so cool) and a cruiserweight Kofi.

Neville at least had more of a track record and SOME character development in WWE / NXT.
>>
>>2065649
Jack is the best, but in terms of who is WWE's pick TJP and Swann are the "top" babyfaces.
>>
>>2065670
TJP & Swann had character development in the CWC, vignettes & 205 Live if we're playing that game.

Not their fault if you don't pay attention.
>>
>>2065710
>Not their fault if you don't pay attention.

Yeah, it's not my fault that I & others never cared for these guys and saw them as more of a midget division attraction.

So who's fault is it that we weren't paying attention?

Could it have been TJ & Rich Swann having no real connection to the audience, as they were just thrust into the mix in a hurry? Could it also be that those "character development & vignettes" just sucked and made them look boring or, at the very least, didn't get them to connect with the fans in any meaningful way?

It doesn't seem to matter now as it looks like Neville will carry (and save) the division as the top heel star, which was need at this point to give a new injection into the division. I think the division will actually benefit greatly with Neville now in it, but then again this IS WWE we're talking about so they could fuck it up, but it should help.
>>
>>2065774
>it's not my fault that I & others never cared for these guys and saw them as more of a midget division attraction.
>So who's fault is it that we weren't paying attention?

Yours.
>>
>>2065774
So are you just pretending people don't like Swann? He's the second most over cruiser after Jack, gets chants every match he's in and people memedance to his entrance. Sure, it's Cruiserweight over, but is still as over as he can hope to get.
>>
>>2065780
>So who's fault is it that we weren't paying attention?
>Yours.

Are you retarded? The WWE wants people to care and watch these guys right? So it's MY fault that they aren't successful in capturing my attention enough or to care about these guys?

Uh, ok whatever you say. It's MY fault I never gave a shit about those lame guys. But that shouldn't be a problem because it's just me right? I mean these guys were WAY over to everyone else right so who cares that it's just me who doesn't care about them?
>>
>>2065819
>getting this rustled

Can You Handle This?

NO WAY JOSÉ
>>
>>2065710
He's right in that Neville's character-development amounted to a lot more in NXT.
Also, 205 Live was far more insular, and less people probably saw/were aware. It was a one-off tournament compared to a run in a low-key not-third-brand third-brand.
Also Neville blows them out the water in-ring so there's that
>>
>>2065647
They will have to build Neville as unstoppeable this weeks, then make him win the title.

There's nothing WWE can do to make Cruiserweight division look interesting on a long term. Nothing. I just say that Nese/Neville should be the feud for WM, and thats it, after that consider making Cruiserweight part of the Roster and not let them wrestle only on their division.
>>
>>2065847
They need a universally-liked babyface
I'd say Zayn, but he could go much higher with proper booking.
I'd say Finn, because he COULDN'T go much higher, but they're quite stubborn in thinking he can.
I'd say just try and build up Gallagher as Neville dominates Rich for a month or two. People like Rich, but not that much. People do like Jack, however.
>>
>>2064889
That's like every other indy match
>>
>>2063432
Go fuck your self
>>
File: NXT_192_Photo_39-1.jpg (60KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
NXT_192_Photo_39-1.jpg
60KB, 642x722px
I always believed in the Based Geordie

Thank you Neville
>>
>>2064584

There's a great one where Punk/Rollins team up to take on Cesaro and Chris Hero/"Kassius Ohno".
>>
>>2066183
It's what the cruiserweight division needs to be instead of slow and boring

Do flippyshit, get the crowd popping and alive, then let the rest of the show play out
>>
>>2064705
sounds just like his mic skills
>>
He will be the new Kendrick's bodyguard.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.