[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's next for them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 8

File: TheNewDay.jpg (84KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
TheNewDay.jpg
84KB, 642x361px
What's next for them?
>>
bingo halls
>>
>>2062358
Big E as Universal champion
Kofi as US Champion
Woods hopefully kills himself
>>
>>2062386

>Woods wins the new Internet Championship in a cross-promotional match against Zack Ryder
>>
Future endeavors
>>
Big E wins US title, they freebird it
>>
>>2062358
Literally who?
>>
Slow burn break up.

Kingston eventually turns heel, begins a feud with Woods. Cuts a savage promo saying that pretending to be Woods buddy for these years was Hell and that he's a man child that needs to grow up. Kofi goes over and settles into his permanent mid card niche. Woods gets forgotten in the Manlet Division.

Big E gets a slow push, starts with a summer long US Title reign.
>>
>>2062358
The same mid-tier garbage they had to deal with before they where a team

Meaning Jobbing to Rusev
>>
Rematch and become champions
>>
Fried chicken, watermelons, 40s and welfare checks
>>
>>2062358
Me on the right
>>
>>2062386
I want to see Woods manage every black wrestler on both rosters. If 2 black guys are wrestling eachother, he stays out of it.
>>
>>2063996
No, he cheats for them both. Hits one with a trombone when the ref is not looking and then pulls the leg of the other from outside the ring when he tries to make the cover.
>>
>>2062358
They'll probably hang around for a while now, they move too much merch to kill that golden egg goose. I'm very interested in the future prospects for Big E and hope Kofi gets something good out of all the good work he always did.

Xavier can go die in a fire, though. Or worse, go back to be R-Truth's buddy that screams about Power Rangers during his matches.

If they do what they did with the Prime Time Players and recapture the titles out of Sheamus and Cesaro I'll be royally cross.
>>
>>2063168
I wouldn't put it past any of them to actually shitpost on 4chan after a match
>>
Bein' over, sellin' merch, fuckin' bitches.
>>
>>2062358
>>2063093
Both correct
>>
>>2064130

Does this mean that we can get back the "Kofi Kingson Memorial 'whoops never put my feet on the ground' Royal Rumble" spot? Because I miss it. I'm super excited for all of the success that he has had as part of the New Day, but I miss it.
>>
>>2064528
But he did this year?
>>
The back of the bus
>>
>>2064528
He hasn't missed one. He landed on Big E's shoulder this year (then got eliminated offscreen while Roman bullshit happened).
>>
>>2064537
>>2064546

I want him to have a solo one, though. Much more entertaining and wacky without New Day shenanigans.
>>
>>2064554
I dunno how many more they can do, he's done a LOT of those spots.
>>
>>2062358
Hopefully a lynching. By the Racist Russian, Rusev, Triple R.
>>
Why is Xavier Woods even still in the company?
>>
>>2062358
The rope
>>
>>2064560
Honestly? UpUpDownDown, and that's a sad, sad reason.
>>
>>2064560
Because he rustles marks like (you)?
>>
>>2064528
If this New Day thing got wrapped up, I'd like him to escape certain elimination multiple times in the same Rumble and go on to be in the final four. Not necessarily win, just be acknowledged.
>>
People don't like xavier woods?

Why's that, he's absolutely deserving.

Better in ring and on the mic than bums like reigns.
He's much better on the mic than koffee
>>
>>2064647
Many people don't like him because of the hamfisted gaymer thing he does.
>>
I'd be down to see Big E go for the US Title while Xavier tries his hand in the Cruiserweight div.
>>
File: aha.jpg (14KB, 249x178px) Image search: [Google]
aha.jpg
14KB, 249x178px
>>2062400
Dubs of truth
>>
>>2062358

Triggering white boi smarks
>>
>>2064647

They hate him cause he plays video games like them. Weird huh?

>>2064675

> Xavier tries his hand in the Cruiserweight div.

That would not actually be a bad idea. That division is in some serious need of recognized names.
>>
>>2062358
Maybe they go to Smackdown next year for the Smackdown Tag Team titles
>>
Fucking off, ideally.
>>
>>2064817
>bigger merchandise draw in the company
>"Fucking off, ideally."

Excellent business acumen.
>>
>>2064837
Prove it
>>
>>2062358
Will probably split them up and turn Big E heel and give him a main event push.

Woods will be a comedy midcarder.
Kofi back to being a forgettable midcarder.
>>
File: Based NoD.png (226KB, 605x334px) Image search: [Google]
Based NoD.png
226KB, 605x334px
If New Day can trigger you all this hard, I shudder to think how much butthurt based nation of domination would have caused

>Probably not born at the time
>>
>>2064861
>thinking people hate new day because they're black
You brainwashed af
>>
>>2064842
Their sales figures.

>biggest merch sales during WrestleMania weekend
>>
>>2064870
I said prove it
>>
>>2064869

>pretending that isn't 90% of the reason
>>
>>2064886
>pretending people didn't want new day as the new nod
>>
>>2064880
They all tweeted about it during WrestleMania season newfuck.
>>
>>2064896

>pretending that there isn't a thread right now dissing them for the blackexcellence photo
>>
Hopefully getting fired.
>>
>>2064907
Are you going to prove it or not?

>all
Who?
>tweeted
What?
>>
>>2064924
New Day you dumb fuck. What is context?

>What?

45- grampa
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 251x201px
>>2064931
So your proof is new day themselves saying they sold the most merch? Very trustworthy. Did they prove it?

I said prove it
>>
Kofi basically said on Table for Three that after this run is over he's looking at retiring.

I imagine woods will probably move into a managerial commentator role, and Big E will get a big push.
>>
>>2063042
>Big E gets a slow push, starts with a summer long US Title reign.

That'll be fun
>>
>>2064938
So if they "lied" about it, tinfoil, where's the refutations?
>>
>>2064950
>tinfoil
He sure dindu nuffin, that's what the blacks said.

So you're deflecting now? Prove it or fuck off and shut your mouth
>>
Not part of this discussion, but you're dumb if you think New Day don't push a lot of merch. At some point they were getting new t-shirts practically every week, not to mention the unicorn horns and the cereal.
>>
>>2062358
Hopefully Big E splits and gets a push and the other two can either try to carry the team on or fall into obscurity.
>>
>>2064956
>me: first-hand account
>(you): literally nothing

http://www.topropepress.com/news/27436/new-day-sold-most-merchandise-wwe-wrestlemania/

Also careful whitey, your casual racism is showing.
>>
>>2064969
That is the same thing you said before

>According to Big E
>a tweet

Prove it or fuck off
Burden of proof is on you, retard
>>
>>2064969
And how is that racism? That's what happened in real life and they got BTFO by the court.

>anything negative about 'minorities' even if it's true is racism

Careful, your SJW is showing, SJW
>>
>>2064974
>>2064978
>so triggered he posted twice

Struck a nerve.

I posted a first-hand account. You have posted shit all besides your obvious issues with black people.
>>
>>2064911
It's still a dumb photo that might have fucked them over, regardless of anything else.
>>
>>2064969
>g6

>>>/wooo/, you fucking cuck.
>>
>>2064991
Yeah you did strike a nerve. I get pissed at SJW cucks like yourselves that post bullshit and pass it off like it's the truth without any proof.

>first hand account
So not proof. I'm sure if Trayvon was alive he'd say he dindu nuffin. That's first hand.

I don't have the burden of proof. You made the claim, you prove it. I made no claim.

Post proof or fuck off
>>
>>2065001
>-t. jmarlow

>>>/f4w/

o wate
>>
>Start off as a bad concept
>Marks don't care
>Smarks hate them
>They turn it around
>Marks, smarks and neosmarks love them
>Selling merch
>They turn face
>Selling more merch
>It's okay for awhile
>Go full /mlp/
>Neosmarks hop off the bandwagon
>Racial tensions abound all over the country
>Now neosmarks really hate them cause they feel like they have to
>Inserting politics and bickering into an entertainment show meant for kids
>Get booked for an unnecessarily long reign cause of backstage politics with Demolition suing the company
>Get more heat for it from neosmarks cause this is somehow their fault
>Drop the titles cause they just beat the meaningless record
>Fire all of them xD
>>
>>2065008
FIRST
HAND
ACCOUNT

You have offered up nothing.

If what Big E said was so wrong surely finding a source that refutes it would be easy for (you) no?

>he admitted to "getting pissed"

lad what are you doing

>Trayvon

topical
>>
>>2065014

I actually think Seth would still be champ right now if he didn't blow out his knee. Just so that Punk's record would be erased. That's how petty this company was. They essentially went out of their way to ruin New Day even further just cause they were being sued.
>>
>>2065014
neosmarks don't exist, nice fake news there
>>
>>2065016

Why are you arguing with that spazz still? You gave him a source and he's given you nothing. If anyone would know about how merch sales are doing it would be the guy getting royalty checks from it. He clearly has issues.
>>
>>2065001
>>2065009
Oh, so you're from /wooo/? No wonder you're a retarded fucking SJW cuck. Fuck off. Not even surprised.

>>2065016
I don't have to offer anything, I didn't make a claim, I dont have any burden of proof. You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you.

Fuck off /wooo/
>>
>>2065014
>Marks, smarks and neosmarks
Stop and reevaluate you life, son. This isn't worth it.
>>
>>2065022
>Punk's record

What record? Sure it was the longest reign in a while but it's not the longest overall.
>>
>>2065035

For the modern era
>>
>>2065031

Thanks for the (you) son
>>
>>2065036
Fuck the modern era, it's still not a record.
>>
>>2065030
>burden of proof

Big E's word is more substantial than anything you've posted.

>calling anybody "cuck"
>this devASStated from black men

>>2065027
It's fun to watch him struggle.
>>
>>2065009
>known as a whiny, shitposting faggot to multiple people on multiple boards
>the state of you
>>
File: 1424047588901.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1424047588901.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>2065030
>When your entire personality is just /pol/ memes
>>
>>2065040
Big E's word is not proof. Post proof or fuck off /wooo/
>>
>>2065030

Why are you calling people "SJW cucks" for no reason? Does it really hurt you that much to know that New Day really did sell a lot of merchandise. They have like 6 color t-shirts.
>>
>>2065048
>it's the "spamming wew after getting triggered" fuckboy

Big E's word is more proof than anything you've posted.

>>2065046
You certainly are.

>cucked off F4W
>cucked off /woo/
>cucked on /asp/
>>
>>2065059
>Big E's word is proof

There we go, you've discredited every single one of your posts from the past and from now on. You can go back to /wooo/ now
>>2065001
>>>/wooo/
>>
>>2065040
>devASStated
Behold the sort of gay shit this Autistralian comes up with.
>>
>>2065077
Is he Australian?
>>
>>2065075
>honing in on your triggerwords and removing context

Back to >>>/pol/

>>2065077
Sorry, couldn't hear you over your desire to get spitroasted by Trump & HBGay.
>>
>>2065082
The context of what? That you made a claim and can't back it up with proof?
>>
>>2065084
>state of /pol/cuck not even knowing how to read

No wonder you fear an educated black man like Dr. Woods PhD.
>>
Lol the sperg got blown out with actual proof from a member of the new day and he's now letting his true manchild colors show.
>>
>>2065103

Not even the guy you were arguing with, just going through this thread and seeing your autism unfold all over.

Some people were dropped on their heads as a baby, you were thrown at a wall.
>>
>>2065108
Good post

>wanting to see proof of a claim that was made is autism
>>
File: hqdefault_0.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault_0.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>reporting my posts cause you got BTFO and exposed

The utter state of you
You want your sage space you can go back to /wooo/
>>
Big E as US/IC holder, maybe a Universal Title shot
Kofi and Xavier as jobbers

Xavier has more future as an announcer than as a wrestler once the WWE retires New Day
>>
>>2063042
Kofi Kingston as heel... I'm OK with this
>>
>>2063010
you are literally on a wrestling literally webpage and literally don't know who the most popular literally act on WWE is literally literally literally literally literallyliterallyliterallyliterallyliterallyliterallyliterallyliterallyliterallyliterallyliterallyliterallyliterallyliterally
>>
>>2065192
Literally what?
>>
File: 1481209275811.jpg (11KB, 229x278px) Image search: [Google]
1481209275811.jpg
11KB, 229x278px
>>2064647
>Better in ring and on the mic than bums like reigns.
>>
>all of these dramas
THERES NO NEED TO BE SOUR
>>
>>2065259
Xavier actually got a catchphrase over and doesn't drop his spaghetti every time.
>>
>>2064130
They can swap out Big E for someone like R-truth and keep going selling merch.

Hell, even have the new day become just two guys and they can keep going
>>
>>2065300
Back when New Day were still heels I wanted Bo Dallas to join them full-time as their well-meaning honky friend.

Or American Alpha.
>>
Wtf is up with the racism here? No reason to hate Woods at all outside of him being black
>>
>banned for saying nigger

Fuck you PC mod
>>
>>2062358
their Wrestlemania moment when the Immortal New Day become 3 time champs.

at first I thought they should lose the belts at WM33 but I see the light, them winning them back will be huge, TND is still the only name in tag team wrestling and no one deserves it more

TND can also now take a break before the stupid smarks poison the rest of the audience towards them.
>>
>>2065344
But a thread with an OP pic of a tranny dick stays up for days. Really makes you think. Fucking butthurt cucks reporting posts that trigger them (everything not tranny pork and dicks)
>>
>>2065344
Kids, this is why you don't go to /pol/: you become THIS mentally deranged.
>>
>>2065344
Shit, really?

The nigger that gook moot put in charge must be pretty senstive to do that
>>
>>2065353
Amigo, nigger is basically a greeting around here Is like saying "buddy", I think Reddit would be more of your liking
>>
>>2065391
>Reditt

Tell me more of this plebbit that you're apparently an expert on.
>>
Based Xavier works the anti-smarks because he hit the weights and got a clue but still plays games whilst they sit around and seethe.
>>
>>2062397
Zack "Wheelchair" Ryder needs knee surgery right now.
>>
>>2062358
>Lawsuit happens in May
>Commentators suddenly start announcing they're going after Demolitions record around 6 months ago
>Beat Demolitions record
>Very next PPV they drop the belts

Could Vince make it any more obvious that he was salty as fuck about Demolition members being involved in that concussion lawsuit?
>>
They're the only over and baby face tag team, they're going to be around a while yet.
>>
File: GOATs.png (345KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
GOATs.png
345KB, 630x354px
>>2065531
>implying
>>
The cotton fields.
>>
>>2065014
This. Of course people won't admit it.
>>
>>2065259
but he is right ya pinhead
>>
>>2062358
I hope they don't just push Big E to Universal Championship status because "LOL HE'S BIG HAS MUSSELS"
If they used his overness and kept the New Day shtick going he could be a fine US Champ.
Other than that just jeep them together doing meme-promos and segments, I suppose. That way they don't shit up the main/singles titles scenes, and buffer a division that probably needs them more than anything else
>>
>>2065014
This is pathetic levels of autism.
#PrayForAnon
>>
Xavier woods and t.j Perkins both go to smack down to become the new smack down tag team champs and they call the team " up up down down" which makes sense because t.j Perkins has a gamer gimmick anyway. kofi realizes the discrimination of his old gimmick , and so dose big E when he realizes he Had to wear African themed trunks back in the day . they team up with Darren young ,Cedric Alexander to create Nation of domination two or some shit like that ..
>>
>>2062358
Put Cedric Alexander, Rich Swann, R-Truth, Titus O Niel, Apollo Crews, and Alicia fox in there and have them turn into a heel BLM politically motivated stable.
>>
Big E and Woods turn on Kofi, leads to a loser leaves Raw match (where Kofi can retire or go to Smackdown). Woods continues managing Big E, who begins a singles run potentially working his way up to the main title picture
>>
>>2063042
Nah, they split them up it needs to be for a reason. Id want to see Big E go after a world title right away or its not worth it.
>>
>>2062358

Memes
>>
>>2066272
>complains about a post being autistic
>le #preay4person meme xddd we did it reddit
holy shit
>>
>>2070184
>>2070195
Forgetting big e is a manlet and a had terrible run as a solo wrestler
>>
>>2072990

>This unprecedented level of SEETHING ass pain.

Begin a quest for vertical inches
>>
black lives matter gimmick
>>
>>2073059
Already
>>
>>2073030
Over-exaggeration.

>heightmark

D R O P P E D
>>
>>2062386
Woods is easily the best one, however annoying he may be.
It reminded people that mic skills and character are superior to technical mat wrestling and ring work shit we've been guzzling down for years.

Wrestling has and always will be focused on drama. Not matches with the same move sequences.
>>
>>2073122
Woods is arguably the best in-ring guy of the 3 as well.

>technical mat wrestling
>"ring work shit"
>same move sequences

Post again: if you use 2 more phrases that you don't understand I'll get BINGO.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.