[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The day WWE died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

The day WWE died
>>
File: death.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
This is the only answer.
This moment lead us towards all of the "RECORD LOWS" with the shieldetty experiments.
>>
sadly yes,even wwe knows.Romanbore can't even be 10% of his level without nepotism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsX1ATcyQxU
>>
I legit hope he pulls a Shawn Michaels return for 2-3 more years and keeps his current attitude in promos.

He'd be the new Stone Cold and he's already over as fuck.
>>
>>2059826
Legit cried when he started talking about his dad being there for the crowd chanting his name during the world championship unification ceremony. I'm man enough to admit it.
>>
daily reminder that Daniel Bryan return and retirement speech got the same rating as Raw after Mania this year (which is always the highest rated episode)

based Daniel Bryan is a bigger draw than the entire roster
>>
>>2059831
This.

The Shield was a failure.
>>
>>2059831
Fuck the shieldetties
>>
I'd seriously switch the entire shieldettys for Bryan to come back
>>
>>2059826
The day WWE died - Bryan retires

The day /asp/ dies - Bryanfag leaves

I fucking hate the shieldetties
>>
>>2059841
He wants to come back, wwe simply won't clear him.
>>
>>2059826
the day WWE was saved
>>
>>2059866
>Most over guy probably since Austin
>Vince doesn't everything in his power to bury him
I seriously don't get Vince. The point of pro wrestling is to get people over. Yet when someone gets over that he didn't hand pick, he tries to kill their momentum off.
>>
>>2060211
I wouldn't go that far. Throw in Rey and Christian, too.
>>
His retirement didn't even pop a rating. No one cares about the literal who manlet
>>
>>2060327
top kek, it was the highest rated episode of the year

no need to resort to lies fedoramen
>>
>>2060253
fun fact, the more he tried to kill Bryan's momentum, the more the crowd got annoyed and got behind him

clearly shows WWE is at war with its fans, hence the crashing ratings and empty arenas

Roman being the symbol of WWE ineptitude and blindness
>>
>>2060415
>then they tried to book an angle where they used Roman as a substitute for Bryan
>and that Vince and HHH were trying to hold him down

Fans didn't buy it, because everyone knew that Roman was being pushed as the top guy.
>>
File: cuckmanphil.jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
cuckmanphil.jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
>>2059831
>i'm gonna blow the doors off this bitch
>just to walk out cuz i'm not maining wrestlemania

Remember: Shieldetties was Punk's idea
>>
>manlet has to quit
>a bad thing

Gain altitude
>>
>>2060253
>I seriously don't get Vince.

It's simple. He's Vince Kennedy McFuckingMahon. He's been in this business his entire life, and he'll be damned if he's gonna let a bunch of fat loser smarks tell him how to run his company. He doesn't believe he can do wrong.
>>
>>2060531
Wow I knew he lost but did he really get the shit kicked out of him that hard?
>>
>>2060647
>and he'll be damned if he's gonna let a bunch of fat loser smarks tell him how to run his company.
Is that why he had to shut down Batista's push in WM 30 and he had to change the finish for WM 31 to have Rollins win the title instead of Roman?
>>
>>2060662
Yeah, but notice how no matter what happened, he kept trying to push Roman. He's doing it to this very fucking day. Everyone thinks he's going to walk out of RAW tomorrow with two belts.

Vince is never going to stop with this.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.