[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ruthless Aggression recommendations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: GOATS.jpg (28KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
GOATS.jpg
28KB, 400x321px
Watched a shit ton of Attitude era shit and was bored fucking silly, give me some actually decent RA Era shit to watch please. Preferably GOAT Matches but whatever.
>>
angle vs lesnar smackdown iron man match
>>
>>2059296
Watched it and I love that shit. I love those guys and cannot stand watching guys like Triple H and Shawn Michaels in the ring.
>>
>>2059287
>Cena vs JBL - Judgement Day 2005
>Cena vs RVD - ECW One Night Stand 2006
>Cena vs HBK vs Edge vs Orton - Backlash 2007
>Edge vs Mick Foley - WM 22
>HBK vs Hogan - WM - Summerslam 2005
>Cena vs Edge TLC - Unforgiven 2006
>>
>>2059287
>JBL vs Eddie Guerro, Great American Bash
thinks it's 2002 or 2003, 4 corners strap match, gnarly shit
>>
Angle vs Michael's WM21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whLn6TkJkgA
Michaels vs Shelton Benjamin on some raw
Orton vs Foley
>>
>>2059312
>Cena vs RVD - ECW One Night Stand 2006

that entire PPV is GOAT. that was the closest Cena ever came to being a heel. that ECW hated him for just existing.
>>
>>2059334
I binged all of the ecw on earth night stand and a few months ago. I loved the first one and thought the second one had a bunch of really good matches urban they all didn't connect with me for some reason
>>
JBL v Eddie judgement day 2004
>>
>>2059312
This is some good shit I'm gonna comment on them as I go through them.
>>
Smackdown in general from the Draft until Bork leaves is A+.
>>
>>2059317

What was the match where Eddie was about to climb out of the cage, but then decided to frog splash JBL instead and went on to lose?

That whole JBL run was great. When he beat big show by being slammed through the ring I lost my shit
>>
>>2059384
JBL really did grab the brass ring, and was rewarded for it.
the difference between Acolyte Bradshaw versus the work he put in as JBL was fantastic.
I AM A WRESTLING GOD!!
>>
>>2059312
Okay just finished the JBL Cena match at Judgement Day 05. That was fucking awesome. I particularly really like the two table spots and the belt choke spot. Also wehn they first show cena after the chair shot and heès covered in blood...Just holy shit. That being said holy shit was JBL out of shape, dude had the body of an overweight latino kid at the public pool. Also thank christ that Tazz and the spinner belt donèt exist anymore. That being said solid 8.5/10 match
>>
>>2059413
JBL had this weird thing going on with his body.
when he was an out-of-shap acolyte, he had all the stamina in the world.
at the beginning of his JBL run, he got dieseled up, but lost his stamina. he had to find a middle ground between looking good, and being able to go
>>
Just watch all of Smackdown. Lesnar, the Smackdown Six, Undertaker, King Booker, all RA stuff that was great.
>>
>>2059312
Seconding the Cena vs. JBL. That's some prime material from the era.
>>
>>2059287
Literally any Angle vs Benoit match. There was one at Rumble 03 and one or Unforgiven 02. Even their tag matches were great.
>>
>>2059287

Cena vs Michaels 1 hour Raw match
Michaels vs Shelton Raw
Cena vs JBL Judgement Day
Cena vs Umaga Royal Rumble
Undertaker vs Orton WM21
Batista vs HHH Hell in a cell match
Punjabi prison match for the keks

Nothing else was particularly good
>>
I recommend Batista vs HHH in Hell in a Cell at Vengeance 2005
Elimination Chamber at Survivor Series 2002
Brock vs Undercarder at No Mercy 2002
>>
Benoit vs Michaels (RAW 5/3/04)
Rey vs Angle (Smackdown 1/23/03)
Eddie vs Rey (Smackdown 6/23/05)
Orton vs. Foley (Backlash 04)

>>2059334

He played those smarks like a fiddle. I would agree it's the closest he's come to being a heel, but he was pretty much dual marketed as babyface/heel by that point .
>>
Benoit v Guerrero Vengeance 2003
Scott Steiner v Triple H RR 2003
>>
File: 1475628729461.png (327KB, 800x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1475628729461.png
327KB, 800x1011px
>>2059287
Brock's entire first run.
Angle Benoit feud.
HBK's return.
Edge vs Angle
Or to sum it up, just watch smackdown.
>>
Triple H vs. Chris Benoit
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4a51vq_triple-h-vs-chris-benoit-raw-march-14-2005_sport

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xji4st_triple-h-vs-chris-benoit-raw-5-2-2005_sport

Chris Jericho vs. Edge
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ecj58_edge-vs-chris-jericho-raw-2-may-2005_sport
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.