[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7156.jpg (996KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7156.jpg
996KB, 3264x2448px
Nice move on WWE's part. Guess He'll be Back By The Rumble Then. Loudest Pop I've ever heard too.
>>
>>2058506
He's winning RR isnt he?
>>
>>2058512
Oh Yes. It's So Clear. I'm just happy Because it's another Irishman Winning One.
>>
Literally fucking who
>>
>>2058517
trip back on Tiphammer
>>
>>2058517
Finn, only pic I have. Phone is fucked.
>>
>>2058519
Oh, where/what is this
>>
>>2058518
Autism

The tripfag lives in your subconscious
>>
>>2058518
>being this obsessed with Triphammer

Jesus christ go outside
>>
>>2058506
>those capitalizations
You're either on a phone or autistic or on an autistic phone or are an autistic phone but then who was phone
>>
>>2058529
I'm not even him, Tiphammer

just accept that no one here likes a shitbag like you
>>
>>2058551
>didn't even come up with FedoRamen
>literally the only person who uses FStalker

State of your fucking pseudo-existence hatboy
>>
>>2058522
Dublin, Over The Top Wrestling, Ireland's biggest indie. About to be on Flosport, Ricochet V Ospreay II happened tonight.
>>
>2058565
and again

also i've seen more people use FStalker than me, like bretmark for example, who created that

>didn't even come up with FedoRamen
When's his first post coming up?
>>
>>2058574
>bretmark
You mean yourself samefagging from laptop and phone?
>>
>>2058565
> hatboy
> i-im not him tho xd

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>2058506
>Baloring

Fucking yawn. Nobody will care about this dull joke when the bloom wears off the rose.
At least he's locked onto RAM with the shitters. We can safely toss that in the trash now that he's confirmed to be back.
>>
>2058584
>not knowing bretmark
>>
>>2058512
>potato twink
>main eventing Wrestlemania almost immediately after he debuted
>Universal title main eventing Wrestlemania
>Fatty main eventing Wrestlemania
(lol
>>
>>2058506
If baloring gets pushed into a topspot then this company deserves to die.

>>2058584
Calm your projection
>>
>>2058592
The funny thing is there was a gay caricture wrestling earlier in the night for the laugh. So if he is indeed gay (I'd say he's bi) then I'd say he wasn't too impressed (or he could have took it like a good sport, I don't know) I just thought it was a funny coincidence due to the rumours/memes
>>
Balor should be fighting for the Brit title or the CW belt and not the main company titles
>>
>>2058610
> spudnigger
> brit title

Nu uh, you wont trigger me today americlap
>>
>fucking Finn Balor will win the rumbling Owl
>he will fight for the UT as Mania

This is it.
Rawtists can never recover.
>>
There's definitely more than one person who shits on Triphammer as im one of them

But theguy spamming Fedoramen is one person
>>
>>2058622
Are you the bret hart guy
>>
>>2058616
You guys are exactly the same though. Its cute you pretend otherwise.
>>
>>2058618
I mean his promos clearly need more work, some of the lads I seen tonight were better in terms of mic work, but he's alright in the ring.
>>
>>2058628
He's still a fucking autistic manlet who plays with lego.
>>
Oh BTW Fabian Eichner was incredible too, how the fuck did WWE not sign him after the CWC? Haitch wanting to differentiate him from Vince's big guy fetish?
>>
>>2058626
The national average IQ of ireland is 98, the lowest in western europe
Ours is 105

They are unwashed and alcoholic literal niggers

>>2058623
Man i love that Bret Hart guy
He is so fresh and witty
>>
>>2058681
Whatever you say achmed. Your iq isn't going to be over 80 in 10 years with the way you're getting flooded with 3rd world hordes
>>
>>2058637
I dont even think he does play with lego, its probably all just a work to make it seem like he has something that resembles a character. They are trying to label his personality as muh quirkeh xd instead of just plain old boring autist
>>
>>2058693
Irish are the original third world horde. Our national IQ would probably be up to 120 if they werent over here for fucking centuries, pissed up and forever complaining about that little bit of harmless famine bants we played on em
>>
>>2058681
You can think all the chinks and kikes for that 105
>>
>>2058712
There are hardly fuck all sliteyes and kikes over here desu
North london has a sizeable dustbin lid population i guess and their are 2 or 3 chinks in every town but its not much in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>2058506
It would be a triple threat main event
Finn balor v Owens v Jericho
C'mon you cant say you dont want this
>>
>>2058723
>Baloring
>Owenetty
>Jerishill

Not a single dime was drawn that day.
>>
>>2058723
>fatties and manlets main eventing
>Jeridad carrying two outlel darlings
>>
>>2058723
That was actually the match planned for Hell In A Cell but then Balor got injured.
>>
>>2058712
You mean the english can thank all of those Asian people and immigrants for raising their national IQ. The average "white" english person is a disgusting chav like Paige or a drooling retard like Davey Boy Smith
>>
He was at ICW last month, he's just doing PR nonsense between rehab sessions because they've got to keep his face out there.
>>
Balor is the most underwhelming top champion in WWE history. I still can't believe he beat Reigns and was the first Universal Champion.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.