[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rock-bottom Ratings Roman at it again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

File: 1477611104180.png (2MB, 2040x1702px) Image search: [Google]
1477611104180.png
2MB, 2040x1702px
Ticket sales for Roadblock are incredibly low.

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/810170741266194432
>>
File: vince.jpg (30KB, 455x304px) Image search: [Google]
vince.jpg
30KB, 455x304px
JUST END THE SHIELDETTY EXPERIMENT ALREADY
>>
>>2058327
Owensetty is the champ
>>
>>2058327
Was this the peak of /asp/?
>>
>>2058332
Roman is the face of the company still
>>
Or maybe it's the women's main event that's killing it
>>
>>2058346
>midcard champ is face of the company
what did he mean by this
>>
>>2058327
>the state of Kevin Lowens
>>
>>2058327
Majority of the focus is on Sasha and Charlotte, and Owens is the tip champ.
>>
>>2058352
>falling for the midcard champ means midcard
Going for universal title tomorrow. Us title has been booked higher than universal title at ppvs. Still made to look strong as fuck.
>>
>Clash of Champions and HIAC ticket sells are higher

Hmmm so either Jasethy is a bigger drawn than Roman or Roman sucks
>>
>>2058352
Damn Austin was a midcarder when he won the IC title?
>>
>>2058327
It's Kevin Obese's fault
>>
>>2058362
tbf I'm more inclined to buy that Roadblock is a literal-what no-name PPV that was a network special earlier this year for the low buys
They need to simmer down this PPV bullshit
>>
>>2058334

It'll never be this good again.
>>
>>2058364
>Damn Austin was a midcarder
yes
>>
No one thinks they're going to change titles at the throwaway ppv before royal rumble. Kevin Owens can't draw as champ. Women's wrestling in a 30 minute match doesn't draw. I'm not even going to watch, and I like Roman Reigns. I'll be watching football with the cowboys.
>>
>>2058327
>Booman vs Fat
>New Day still Champs
>A FUCKING IRON MAN MATCH
What did they expect?
>>
>>2058332
And when he was facing Seth rather than Roman significantly more people were buying tickets. Really makes you think.
>>
File: wffmToforHVSTnBZu002kQ_r.jpg (112KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
wffmToforHVSTnBZu002kQ_r.jpg
112KB, 750x537px
>>2058327
GET THE BELT OFF ROMAN FOR FUCK SAKE
>>
File: jasethyfedora.png (253KB, 824x962px) Image search: [Google]
jasethyfedora.png
253KB, 824x962px
>2058440
owens title run was fresh at the time
also

>jasethy
>draw
>>
>>2058447
>>2058440
>>
>>2058447
Tiphammer pls

seth is a bigger draw than Ramen will ever be
>>
>>2058469
But zero and zero are the same amount
>>
>>2058352
So Cena wasn't the face of the company when he won the US title?
>>
Jasethy will never be a bigger draw than Roman lel
He was so bad he started the record lows trend
>>
The brand split was a mistake. Instead of one weak roster, you have two shitty rosters.
>>
>>2058500
>mistake
>instead of two shitty shows, we now have one giga-shitty show we can easily ignore, and one decent-to-great show
>>
>>2058504
I wouldn't call raw great. Youre right about smackdown though. Absolute shit live show that cannot beat raw with 0 football competition
>>
>>2058504
>Implying Smackdown is good
>Shitty Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss feud that no one cares about
>Matches featuring the entire tag team division almost every week
>Dolph Ziggler is now getting a WWE title shot even though he lost to Miz multiple times and he also lost to Dean Ambrose at Summerslam
>Carmella vs Nikki vs Natalya in the shittiest murder mystery of all time
>AJ Styles carrying the main event by himself is constantly made to look like a joke by losing to a literal jobber every week
>>
How well are the ticket sales for the Royal Rumble doing?
>>
>>2058513
>>2058526
t. Rawtist
>>
Romanetty is an anti draw
>>
>>2058352
he's in the main event of the ppv

and record low buys

top kek fedoramenetty
>>
>>2058327
I noticed they were advertising Roadblock on Sky 1 for the BO one night viewing at £15. Don't think I've ever seen WWE advertise a PPV on British TV in recent memory.
>>
Who's ready for yet another "Reigns loses but looks strong because interference" main event?
>>
>2 PPVs a week
>instead of one decent PPV per month its 2 rushed and shoddily made ones
>surprised that people are tired of the overexposure
>>
>>2058802
>>
>2058818
>trying to force the no (you) meme. Just kill yourself you autist. Why do you post nonstop? Get a friend or a girlfriend or a hobby or something.
>>
File: 1458064750889.png (164KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
1458064750889.png
164KB, 659x525px
>>2058327
>30 minute iron man match with a never ending feud because the woman's roster only has 6 people
>never ending cruiserweight feud + rich swann
>10 min time limit match
The only thing worth watching is new day losing the belt.
>>
BASED BIG DOG
GET FUCKED SMARKS
>>
>>2058446
I honestly believe they will pull another SummerSlam like they did with Seth and have Roman win both belts only to be screwed over a few shows later and lose the U.S. title probably to Seth or Jericho.

Its just stupid that they've had the same feuds since the split
>Owens as champ
>Roman as U.S. champ
>Women's title consistently tossed around between Sasha and Charlotte
>Bayley rotting with the rest of the women's division, Dana Brooke wasn't ready to be called up in the first place, Alicia Fox is still a jobber, Nia Jax is the female Strowman
>Cruiserweights still have no story to them, just random matches, the only real progression is on the show after RAW
>New Day still tag team champs because Vince holds a grudge
>Cesaro still not a singles competitor, forced into a tag team with Sheamus
>Neville still not being used nor part of Cruiserweights
>Zayn still not doing anything
>Strowman just squashes people and barely gets promo time

To be fair Smackdown is getting old too with Dean vs. AJ for the millionth time or Ellsworth interfering.
>>
>>2058870
>autism
>>
>>2058870
>Smarks are the only fanbase left
>Tiny poodle is driving them away in droves
>>
>>2058327
>splitting the comoany into 2 brands
>having twice as many ppv's
>still pushing the Shield

Vince is retarded. The brand split was the dumbest idea he has had in years. End this shit, lose half the belts, start actually building feuds with a stronger midcard, tag division and main event. Turn the Shield heels.
>>
>>2059023
>Colossal Canine driving away smarks
BBDWTS
>>
>>2058352
>main event on Raw last week
>New day the tag team about to break the longest tag reign ever

>Owens the raw champ
>both come out before Roman
>the so called midcard champ

You keep telling yourself that. Roman is still being pushed as the top guy.
>>
ROMAN 2.15 SAYS I JUST KILLED YOUR RATINGS BBYGRRRL

>>2058447
>f-fresh

P A T H E T I C

>>2058481
>record lows began after Roman won the Royal Rumble
>>
>>2058327
Kek Fedoraman on suicide watch
>>
>>2058327
>Kevin Owens show
>record low ticket sales
Makes sense to me take the title off that fatboy killing raw
>>
oreowens and womyns push is pretty much all you kneed to know
>>
>>2058352
>>2058332
>pay money to see roman win the universe tittle
glad that people are not retarded
>>
>>2059398
But the sales for HiaC & CoC (hue) weren't anywhere near this bad.
>>
>>2058526
>Matches featuring the entire tag team division almost every week

Tell me how the New Day beat the record by burying ever single tag team on raw in one night
>>
>>2058526
>acutally building a tag division is bad

All the Booty-Os you're eating still aren't working.
>>
>>2058447
Nigger people literally knew it was going to end in Jericho interference and no title would change hands, and they still bought tickets to go see it, and won't to see Reigns in a circumstance where it's actually a real title defense and the title could actually change hands.
>>
>>2059107
You realize that Reigns is supposed to be a face right? He's supposed to be working to draw fans, and he's failing completely, and is instead driving them away and losing the company money. You're literally agreeing that he's an anti draw.
>>
>>2058327
Why does it feel like RAM fell to pieces the second Balor got injured? It feels like they never had a contingency-plan and had just been winging it since, letting purr chance take the wheel..
>>
>>2059107
aren't you a dean mark you squid? Not surprised you're a roman mark now considering you're autistic and all
>>
The only fresh match is fucking Zayn/strowman. Anything else are basically vomits of Foley that the ppv buyers willing to eat.
>>
>>2059701
This should never be an issue since i can't imagine finn carrying the weight to carry raw, no offense to finn.
It's the culmination of WWE's lacking in creating new stars, and both cena and styles going to SmackDown.
>>
>>2059699
Lot of assumptions in your comment. But I'll play you at your own game.

If 10 Smarks don't buy tickets to a show because of Reigns, there will be 200 Pajeets, women and children (And cool people) ready to buy a shirt anyway.

He's not losing the company money. Smarks are just too blind to look at the bigger picture.
>>
>>2058351
The Ironman match is the main event? And by Mainevent I mean last match not the sympathy main event they did on smackdown middle of the card
>>
>>2058332
And the show is focused on Roman.
>>
>>2059398
this mark is SEETHING at the heal champ
>>
>>2059714
I don't care about Dean matey
That's the guy 5 blocks down

>tfw worked all the marks in this thread
a job well done
>>
>>2059877
How is the performance center? You a wrestler yet?
>>
>>2058352
Ask Vince.
>>
>>2059878
El Deancuck is an obese NEET who lives in some basement in Canada
>>
>>2059886

Hello Triphammer.
I was send a link to review your posting on this website. I am concerned you have autism. I highly suggest seeing a medical professional.
>>
File: romanreigns.png (244KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
romanreigns.png
244KB, 562x408px
>>
File: thestateofthisboard.jpg (254KB, 1352x1500px) Image search: [Google]
thestateofthisboard.jpg
254KB, 1352x1500px
>>2059886
sure thing buddy
>>
>>2059936
>SEETHING THIS HARD
You think that's funny? what's your problem. You finna find yourself in some mess soon. Kid trust me, get a clue don't thread on the wrong path ya pinhead. Now I demand that you don't post here or there finna be some trouble
>>
>Deancuck trying to make yet again make himself center of attention
>>
>>2058480
no
>>
>ppvs every 2 weeks
>matches we've already seen multiple times
>ppv is 1 week before christmas
>little or awful buildup to the matches
>entire tag team division was buried less than a week prior just to break a record

PPVs are supposed to be used as a culmination for feuds or storylines, but that hasn't been the case for a long time, and now with smaller rosters on each show there isn't enough talent to make new feuds. I wouldn't be surprised if the crowd is extremely smarky and we get some "same old shit" chants.
>>
Divas have been the focus for the past 4 weeks, main evented HIAC and will probably main event Roadblock.

Yeah it's Roman Reigns and Kevin Owens.
>>
The card looks really bad. Tune in to RAW any day and you'll get the same card.

SmackDown PPVs doesn't have trouble to sell tickets. RAW btfo.
>>
>>2058327
Buh buh muh big dawg!
Roadblock better kill this godawful ironic contrarian meme. It's not even that funny.
>>
Are some of you under 18? I don't really like Kevin Owens, but you can't blame the top heel if people aren't going to a show. You have to blame the booking and whoever is billed as the top guy(s) and right now that is Seth and Roman.
>>
>>2058332
Didn't have buys this low when facing other people, though.
>>
>>2058327
>that strawpoll
ouch
>>
>>2060347

Brock main events? BMJ main events? BMAJ main events? The Shield are ratings cancer.
>>
>>2058346
>owens is the champ for months
>STILL overshadowed by a guy that hasn't won the galactic belt yet
wow says a lot about that fatass. presented with an opportunity and is still invisible baka
>>
>>2060373
based KO working the marks into a shoot
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.