[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically who do you think will get released next year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7

Realistically who do you think will get released next year?
>>
>>2058276
Becky Lynch
>>
>>2058276
Dana
Rowan
Tamina
The shining stars
Hideo (due to imjury)
>>
>>2058276
Cuck Hawkins
Emma
>>
File: spurdamuscle.png (10KB, 449x602px) Image search: [Google]
spurdamuscle.png
10KB, 449x602px
He should be, he wrestles in fucking jeans and needs to wear a shirt while hes out there cause hes a skinny fat ass
>>
>>2058276
Rosa Mendes
Paige
Half 205 roster
Swagger
Can they fire Curtis Axel as a friend of Bork?
>>
Hideo
Dana
Emma
Jack Swagger
Erick Rowan
Curtis Axel
Titus O'Neil
Zack Ryder
>>
Paige
Hawkins
Swagger
Eva Marie
>>
Paige is the most locked in so far.

She'll purposely fail another drug test just to get her third strike to break her contract.
>>
>>2058290
>Zack Ryder
As long as Cena is with the company he's stays.
>>
>>2058289
>>2058290

would be really unfair to fire someone while he's still competing in the royal rumble
>>
>>2058307
>keeping this meme going
it was like 2 years ago and he never entered the ring. if he didn't get in the ring, he didn't get in the match.
>>
>>2058289
Rosa Mendes is an office worker for the WWE now she took over Joey Style's job
>>
Sin Cara
Tamina
Darren Young
Curtis Axel
>>
Does the WWE still do those mass releases of talent? I forget when it usually happens.
>>
>>2058318
Weeks after Mania
>>
Why would they release jobbers next year?

There won't be that many call-ups from NXT since other than Samoa Joe they still have to build up the 2016 class (AA, Crews, Balor, Big Baron, etc.)

Releasing jobbers was only done because there was no brand split
>>
>>2058318
It's called "Spring cleaning".

Usually happens after WrestleMania, because they hand out WrestleMania bonuses to everyone and Vince needs to save some money.

This year Damien Sandow, Santino Marella, Cameron, Hornswoggle, Alex Riley, El Torito and Zeb Colter were all let go.

Wade Barrett, Ryback, Adam Rose and Cody Rhodes later left on their own.
>>
>>2058336
Well Santino retired last year and wasn't doing anything
>>
>>2058339
>Adam Rose
It was a mutual agreement, Hornswoggle, Zeb Colter weren't doing anything either.

Also even Del Rio was mutual agreement after he failed the steroid test.
>>
>>2058276
hideo,gotch and some literally who's from nxt
>>
>>2058341
They let Christian go from his performance contract this year too after the concussions he suffered from Dorito and Shameus.
>>
>>2058315

>Sin Cara

The poor bastard tasked with telling him he's shitcanned.
>>
>>2058280
Why do you just jump on every meme? Are there any legit opinions you have?
>>
>>2058347
>segment where they attempt to fire him but every time they try he kicks the shit out of them
>>
>>2058353
tripNEET BTFO
>>
>>2058304
Why is that?
>>
>>2058354
>>2058347

usually if they're afraid of somebody they just fire them via Fed EX
>>
I don't think they will release Rowan. He's going to have a new storyline when he returns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D8D9IHvi4c
>>
>>2058353
Fuck off Ethan
>>
>>2058380

Woo woo woo you know it!
>>
>>2058380
Cena feels pity because he ruined Ryder's career with the Kane feud
>>
>2058355
kys fat spic
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>2058389
Actually WWE is joining with Overkill Software so that they release a new PayDay 2 DLC with the Erick Rowan, see the resemblance with the mask in the video and the mask from payday 2?
>>
>>2058293
>Eva Marie

She's literally the biggest female star WWE has.
>>
>>2058394

Ryan identified.

In answer to the thread, I don't like these things but I realistically don't see certain lower booked cruiserweights lasting the year. A shame since they had good promo packages in the CWC.
>>
Ginger Mahal
>>
>>2058276
Sawyer Fulton
Angelo Dawkins
Hideo Itami
Simon Gotch
Erick Rowan
Konnor
Viktor
Rosa Mendes
Tamina
>>
>>2058276
Becketty and emmut
>>
>>2058425
After Paige, Nikki and Sasha, sure.
>>
File: 65i7xuY.gif (120KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
65i7xuY.gif
120KB, 500x326px
>>2058309
>denying the ax-man
keep it up, pal.
>>
>>2058468
Among wrestling fans? Sure. Mainstream? Only The Bellas come close. She's gonna have a wicked year next year when all her movies come out.
>>
>>2058460
>Sawyer Fulton
Poor, lad.
>>
>>2058307
What does that mean?
>>
>>2058276
Alicia Fox
>>
>>2058479
>Mainstream? Only The Bellas come close
Don't kid yourself, nobody has heard of her outside of wrestling and Total Divas.
>>
>>2058307
Yes. Technically, since we was still in that Rumble match, and entered another one, he was technically in two Rumble matches at the same time.
Curtis Axel defies physics, therefore he is /ourguy/
>>
If there is a god then Romanetty will get popped for wellness violations two more times.
>>
Hideo Itami: I have to clarify I REALLY don't want them to release him but unless they give him a different role I doubt they will put him back into the ring. I think he'll get the Daniel Bryan treatment but with out the main roster popularity to keep him and that makes me really sad for ol' Kenta. I hope I'm wrong on this one because I'd love to see him in the cruiser-weight scene.

Cutis Axel: Once again I hope I am wrong but unless he gets a different role in the company I can't imagine he'll be around much longer.

Sin Cara: I mean...would you be surprised?

Curt Hawkins: Unless he drops the Chuck Norris 2007 gimmick this is pretty much unavoidable.

Jinder Mahal: is he even still there?
>>
>>2058282
>>2058293
>>2059264
>Curt Hawkins

The guy just had a baby no way in hell will he get released
>>
>>2059266

They released Charlie Haas and Miss Jackie after their honeymoon, fired Punk on his wedding and put Brian Pilmans wife in tears on camera asking her how she plans to support their children now within 24 hours of his death. I don't think their above doing that.
>>
File: hidLPw7.png (951KB, 910x531px) Image search: [Google]
hidLPw7.png
951KB, 910x531px
>>2058276
James Ellsworth
Titus O'Neil
The Vaudevillains
Bo Dallas
Darren Young
Erick Rowan
Primo & Epico
Jack Swagger
Jerry Lawler
Spirit Squad Mikey & Kenny
The Ascension
Neville

None of the bimbos are ever getting fired because they need bodies for Total Divas.

None of the recently debuted Cruiserweights or re-packaged debuts will get cut, but the year after they will.
>>
>>2059284
>Spirit Squad Mikey & Kenny
They don't even work for the WWE they are in the same situation as the headbangers
>>
>>2058389
Why is it that Rowan and Curtis Axel get these cool, spooky vignettes?
>>
>>2059264
Curt Hawkins was pretty based on the indies
>>
>>2059315

I agree. I'd like it if they gave him a better gimmick.
>>
>>2059275
>put Brian Pilmans wife in tears on camera asking her how she plans to support their children now within 24 hours of his death

anyone got video? this sounds too carny, even by Vince's 'standards'
>>
>>2059162
Eva has a huge social madia fanbase and a succesful fashion brand. So, jokes on you.
>>
>>2059288
Maybe. Site has their profiles up unlike the Headbangers.
>>
>>2058307
Literally the only redeeming feature of the WOAT Royal Rumble.

>>2058389
Nobody booking for WWE is going to remember this by the time he returns.
>>
>>2059264
HIDEO will get benched cause some jacked-up greenhorn shitter dropped him on his neck?

>>2059315
>>2059318
>had a bad match in PWG against AJ Styles
>>
>>2059323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M1_KpT-p58

I thought the same thing
>>
>Eva Marie fags pretending she's anybody

thirsty virgins pls
>>
>>2058276
God damn I remember that segment being so cringe. Cringe Ambrose.
>>
>>2059353

Hopefully not but WWE may not want to invest in some one they think is prone injury while they are still in the developmental brand. I think its dumb but its happened before.

And a lot of people had bad matches in the indies
>>
>>2058336
Adam Rose was fired, if I recall
>>
File: Absolutely Disgusting.jpg (45KB, 532x634px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Disgusting.jpg
45KB, 532x634px
>>2059354
jesus h christ
>>
>>2059373
>one shoulder injury
>one botch
>"prone"

The fucking /Smack/ Tag Champs are Bray & Randy and they get injured every year.
>>
>>2059380

He was out for over a year due to a shoulder Injury while still in NXT, he returned and ended up out with a serious neck injury in a few weeks.

Its stupid but the higher ups in WWE view the wrestlers in NXT as future investments and if they feel that the investment won't pay eventually on the main roster they are may let people go.

Bray and Orton may get injured often on the main roster but they have already been established as big names on the main roster. Hideo may be over but he hasn't gotten past NXT yet and hes already been out the majority of the time he's been signed to WWE.

I personally think he'll be back and ready to get in the ring when the time comes but the officials at WWE may not want to risk putting him back into a big spot after hes already been seriously injured twice in NXT.

I really hope I'm wrong but if Daniel Bryan wasn't going to be allowed back in the ring even after taking the main roster by storm its entirely possible Hideo may not be allowed back as well.

Like I said I reeeeeeeeeeally hope I'm wrong on this.
>>
>>2059376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMAQfz9PUOw#t=214.257288

wrong version but after 3:15 Vince asks "Have you had any opportunity to think about what you as a single parent will do to support 5 children"
>>
>>2059354
Damn
Vince McMahon is a sick motherfucker
>>
>>2059411
>ended up out with a serious neck injury in a few weeks.

...because a jacked-up greenhorn dropped him right on his neck.

>comparing HIDEO to Bryan

Their conditions aren't even remotely similar, you dumb concern troll.
>>
>>2059330
None of that makes her a big star.
>>
>>2059441
kenta is never going to go to the main roster and never going to get a big push

he's a nip and it's WWE
>>
>>2059450
But he's already wrestled at WrestleMania anon
>>
>>2059446
Which female is a big "star"?
>>
>>2058276
Neville
Paige
Rhyno
>>
>>2059498
Naomi
>>
>>2058479
theres more than one? isnt it direct to dvd? probably gets more exposure from total divas...

>>2059330
didnt that business just start?

and pretty sure the bellas and paige crush her in the social media department.
>>
>>2059275
Yet WWE supported Pillmans family after his death and continued to support in the later years
>>
>>2058276
Goldust :(
R-Truth :(
Dana Brooke
Alicia Fox
>>
>>2058276

Smiley Negro Apollo Crews

Mexicrap Sin Cara

Jinder Ma Balls

Tom Phillips

Cien almas
>>
>>2059550

I'm not claiming they did or didn't all I'm saying it was kind of shitty to put her on the spot like that less than 24 hours after his death and to ask those kind of questions in front of the world.
>>
>>2058276
Swagger
Cesaro (he's more held captive at this point)
Rowan
Sin Cara
Everyone in the 205 except Kendrick (becomes midcarder), Swan and Perkins (form tagteam), and Gallagher (comedy undercarder)
Zack Ryder (Vince is looking for an excuse, his injury will be the catalyst)
Curt Hawkins
Brock Lesnar (he'll be buried before he leaves of his own accord)

And a bunch of people you didn't even know were still signed
>>
Curt Hawkins.

Scary thing is, he has the power to be charismatic and he's pretty good in the ring, it's just he's be lumbered with yet another shitty gimmick. I hope he gets repackaged as a stuck up heel or something, SDL needs more midcard heels.
>>
Jack Swagger
Sin Cara
Apollo Crews
>>
>>2059605
what do you mean about cesaro? he's one of my faves i'd be pissed if he's gone
>>
>>2059644
Dudes unhappy
>>
>>2059657
aren't he and sheamus about to win the tag team championship ?
>>
>>2059372
Vince loved it though.
>>
>David Otunga
>Paige
>Dana
>James Ellesworth
>Byron Saxton
>Titus O'neil
>Emma
>Mojo
>Curt Hawkins
>The Vaudevillians
>The Ascension
>Carmella
>The Cruiser weights
>Darren Young
>Bo Dallas
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.