[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In all honesty I think Reigns in the Universal Title picture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

In all honesty I think Reigns in the Universal Title picture is so unnecessary when wwe could be giving the US title more legitimacy by having Reigns defend it what's your opinion on Roadblocks main event?
>>
Why the fuck would they give the US title legitimacy when the universal title desperately needs it. You know the US title is a mid/low card title held by the likes of Cesaro, MVP, and Rusev right?
>>
I wish Balor didn't die
>>
>>2056238
Meant to say Kalisto, not MVP. That's how shit the US champions and how shit the title is.
>>
Honestly it's been pissing me off how he doesn't seem to care about the US Title, sure the Universal Title needs a boost but that shouldn't have to be at the expense of the US Title. Even the stupid ass way he carries it behind him pisses me off.
>>
>>2056246
It's like he's embarrassed to have it.
>>
The US title is already established being a mixed NWA/AWA/WCW belt, if Roman did the weekly US challenge he'd be scorned by smarks for copying BMJ and they would be complaining at the piles of jobbers that Roman will go over

Meanwhile the Galactic title needs to be legitimized since it has zero credibility and a guy like Roman winning and carrying it brings 1% legitimacy since he's not THE GUY yet but rather THE GUY in waiting

Jeridad should get it since he's an established veteran and he can drop it to Finn Balor once he inevitably returns, keeps Roman protected and gives Jeridad an excuse to do his shitty dad band
>>
I don't get why not just make it a title vs title match?
Would help people remember the US belt isn't just an accessory.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MojBjMHVvUA&t=3s
>>
Why do people think that the Universal title needs any legitimacy? It'll be gone in a few years anyway, when the inevitable end of the brand split will come, and everybody will forget it unless it's specifically brought up in a discussion.
And it's never going to be legitimate either way, because marks/smarks/people in general will go around and say "bubububu but it's not the belt that is prestigious, but the wrestlers claiming it, btw it's ugly as fuck".
Even the dildo-colored, dime-shaped CWC belt had a better inauguration and got a better reaction.
>>
>>2056234
There's not a single draw match. Everything is just shitty singles matches, 2 with time limits.

Most likely to make anyone pay for that shit is Cass vs Rusev
>>
>>2056234
Boring Reigns should be defending his US title, and not worry about the big belt. He should be getting ambushed by Big Wolf/Titus/Who gives a shit and feuding rather than helping Seth "The Autistic Crippler" Rollins to chase the KO show.

When Russev had the title, it was a hot potato that people were chasing, but Boring Reigns? It's just a fucking accessory. Get your shit together WWE.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.