[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: (disgusted noise).jpg (68KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
(disgusted noise).jpg
68KB, 1200x675px
Worst of all time
>>
File: 1481929364459.png (985KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
1481929364459.png
985KB, 1284x722px
>>
>>2055896
why is Becketty picked on so much amongst our wew friends who care about womens wrestling? whats so bad about her? shes okay looking, kinda cute, shes average in the ring for a female """"wrestler"""", she has a gimmick. i dont really see what causes all the butt fluster
>>
>>2055903
She works NEET's who will never EVER get touched by a female
>>
>>2055905
You're mom touches me tho.
She's alright. I absolutely hate her on the mic tho.
>>
File: 4 out of 10.jpg (9KB, 320x157px) Image search: [Google]
4 out of 10.jpg
9KB, 320x157px
>>2055896
Becky's probably my favorite since the call-ups. I don't like Charlotte's heel gimmick, I did like Sasha's heel gimmick, Emma used to be cool, and Alexa is pretty shit on the mic. Maybe Asuka, but I want to see how she fares on the main roster.

Only shit I don't like about Becky is that stupid "FIYAH" bullshit and that whole "Becky Balboa" promo. Really like the way she Hulk's up, though.
>>
>>2055903

Back to /woo/ man
>>
>>
>>2055927
>Shopped
>>
>>2055903
Spotted Ethan. She's objectively the worst diva on the main roster until Asgooka debuts
>>
>>2055917
Straight fiyah is awful and cringey. Becky needs to cut that spergy shit out if she wants to get over. She's far and away one of the best on either roster when serious
>>
>>2055917
>likes Becky
>dislikes heel Charlotte
>likes heel Sasha
>thinks bliss is shit on the mic
The absolute state of these opinions. Heel Charlotte is everything Sasha was with the bonus of actual physical presence and being able to speak coherent English. Bliss out talks the other women in her sleep
>>
File: Horseface Klingon Sashit .jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Horseface Klingon Sashit .jpg
45KB, 640x640px
>>
>>2055906
>You're
Shoo shoo fatty from wew
>>
>>2056021
You've never seen a match with Dana Brooke, Naomi, the Bella Twins, Summer Rae or Eva Marie have you?
>>
>>2056676
>>2055906
Samefag
>>
Becketty is so fucking shit
>>
>>2055896
You're obsessed with her.
>>
>>2055903
She's too pretty and has a positive outlook and this triggers them. She also overcame actual adversity and can wrestle decently well so that's a double trigger. It makes them question their own lives.
>>
>>2056680
Nay Nay and Nikki are much better wrestlers than becketty
>>
>>2056816
Nikki Cross maybe
>>
>>2056823
*tips
>>
>>2056783
Kek trip back on BLWG.
She is a 4 without 2 inches of makeup on and her jaw and shoulders make her look manly as fuck.
Every thing she does is embarrassing, from her cringe entrance to the cringe Str8 Foyah to the way she runs around the ring with her head down and has to follow the script exactly and has no plan b when she fucks up every match
> overcame adversity
You mean being an obvious autist with brain damage that is also deaf? I guess you are right
>>
>>2056834
Good work lad, prove him right, that'll show him.
>>
File: IMG_0708.jpg (52KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0708.jpg
52KB, 456x352px
>>2055896
Wut?
>>
>>2056835
> t-triggered meme
No. Its too easy to just fob something off as > hurr get triggered lmao xd
Im trying to explain to him nicely why she is a fucking dork with reasons
>>
>>2056680
All better than becketty
>>
>>2056838
nope
>>
>>2055896

PROTIP:

>They aren't drug testing the women, or are doing it in very selective ways (i.e. targetting Paige because of heat/punishment). Look at Becky and note her masculinization over the last 18 months. She's on anavar, 10mg/day.
>>
>>2058103
Anavar would not virilize her. I do suspect she uses it, but it isn't responsible for her change in appearance. I think she dabbles with some of the harder stuff from time to time.
>>
>>2055903
Wew loves becketty because they have never had sex
/asp/ know becketty is shit
>>
>>2056770

seething skanksetty detected
>>
>>2058103
She's no more masculine than she was years ago. It's called working out
>>
>>2058103
>muh conspiracy theories
>>
Lifting weights 3-4 times a week and eating a protein-rich diet easily gives women the same amount of muscle Becky has. I don't get why seeing a chick with minor muscle tone suddenly makes people think she must be on roids.
>>
>>2058520
Because women are dumb and weak. They don't know how to work out, only men do.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.