[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total Nonstop Deletion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 7fa035f13d9df56c-600x400.png (305KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
7fa035f13d9df56c-600x400.png
305KB, 600x400px
>Even the man with Three Hs would be proud of the way we buried these young talents
>>
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: dolph.jpg (55KB, 630x640px) Image search: [Google]
dolph.jpg
55KB, 630x640px
>>2055783

did they actually say this?
>>
>>2055791
Yep... After physically burying Everett and Lee they turned to the camera and actually said this.

Shots. Fired.
>>
So butthurt
>>
>>2055791
It was the only part that I really loved about this mess
>>
>>2055795

kek
>>
>>2055783
Why did Helms have such a weird fucking smile? Like he pushed his chin right out, was very fucking weird
>>
HIGH SHOVEL
>>
>>2055805
What aboot Connor Mcgreggors big tag partner, Sarsgard saving the day and the Rock and Roll Express?
>>
What happened to the Bucks of Youth?
>>
>>2056131
It was taped a month ago and RoH only let them wrestle in a dark match/in Chile
>>
>>2056131
And the day of the new?
>>
>>2056139
That megalomaniac MEEKMAHAN wouldn't let them go.
>>
>>2055783
>Disco Inferno in the back
>"at least it wasn't me this time"
>laugh my ass off
>forget no one will get the joke
You can't make jokes only regarding some indie company and think people will get it
>>
>>2056245
They made WCW jokes, indie jokes and modern WWE jokes. It was a pretty great show all in all.
>>
>>2056245
only casual WWE fans wouldn't get it

wrestling fans would
>>
>>2055783
Does that mean Broken Matt will never be back at the WWE?
>>
JUST
>>
>>2056245
>one of the most over jobbers in history
>no one will get the joke

18+
>>
Am I the only one that now finds it difficult to enjoy Broken Brilliance because of the fallout with Big Tunes Billy?

TNA doesn't deserve Broken Brilliance.
>>
HEY! OPEN THIS DOOR OR YOU'LL BE DISQUALIFIED!
>>
The return of 3 Count was awesome
>>
Sour me!
>>
>Tag Teams from all over time and space
>Spend months hyping it up, chatting up WWE and indie names on Twitter
>Borash says people will be breaking their contracts to appear
>Hardys
>Decay
>Helms Dinasty
>Rock n' Roll Express
>Bravado Brothers
>James Storm by himself with a bunch of masked backstage staff
>A bunch of literal fucking whos
Goddamn it, you couldn't really get Heidenreich to team up with Animal? Eddie Kingston to go with Storm? Bring back MCMG? The state of TNA.
>>
Based Batista is right. This storyline sucks now
>>
>>2056888
Why would he? He can make tons of money picking and choosing which dates to work and where with a light schedule. He gets to spend as much time at home with Maxel and Reby. Most importantly, he gets to keep full creative control over his character.
>>
>>2055783
People seriously thought wrestlers would break their contracts to go wrestle at Matt Hardy's house for a day...pretty sure even Jim Ross said it would happen. I think calling out the Bucks, New Day, and Wyatts was a good publicity stunt, but nothing more. Does TNA even do live shows? Aren't all of these taped months in advance?

Honestly the broken thing is starting to get old. It was great in Final Deletion and Delete or Decay was descent but everything after has been just boring.
>>
>>2057362
This. Aside from possibly pulling a cunt Hogan, I wish more wrestlers had creative control. At least to an extent.
>>
>>2057397
I don't think all the loose ends were tied up for the Bucks of Youth to appear in time for the taping but the hope is that TNA and ROH will have some sort of occasional working relationship.

Matt did offer to appear on ONE episode of RAW in return for WWE allowing one tag team to appear on TND but obviously that was never going to happen.
>>
king maxel undefeated
>>
>>2057043
The saddest part is there probably was interest by some known active teams but TNA couldn't afford to pay them.
>>
The only thing that could have made this better is if they'd done a retread on the New Breed gimmick. Ideally with Royal and Champion.
>>
>That call back to Helms WCW run
>>
>>2056888
WWE wouldn't be a place for him, 2bh. He's great as he is simply because TNA give him enough time and money to fuck around as long as he makes a few matches a month.

That probably suits him fine.
>>
This was the first show I've ever seen where a ref's "YOU. ARE. OUTTA HERE" was booed
>>
>be Rockstar Spud
>literally job to a baby

King Maxel drawing dimes in WWE when?
>>
>>2057043

You forgot big dimes Hornswoggle
>>
>>2057855
Unless they change their policy about not hiring people under 20, WWE won't be signing Maxel until 2035. So he's probably going to destroy them sometime in the next decade.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.