[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the ultimate wrestling red pill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

What is the ultimate wrestling red pill?
>>
File: undercarder.png (553KB, 1000x620px) Image search: [Google]
undercarder.png
553KB, 1000x620px
>>2055644
Unironically learning the truth about the Undercarder.

Only a select few can see Dimesaway for what he is, a complete and utter fraud. Everyone on reddit, /wooo/, wrestlingforum etc. thinks he's a legend and has fallen for Vince's greatest lie.
>>
>>2055644
Undercarder being an anti-draw
>>
>>2055644
Pro wrestling died when Austin made his debut as Stone cold.
>>
>>2055648
>using the (r)edited version
>>
>>2055650
This

Him and Sid are the only people in history to main evented two or more WMs and not bring up the buyrate from the previous year

Taker actually failed to do that in three different decades
>>
>>2055666
Shawn Michaels did that
>>
>>2055669
Shawn headlined 23, which was up from 22.
>>
>>2055674
So? Did you even read your own post?
>>
>>2055669
He did it with 14 and 23. I'm talking about not bringing up the buyrate a single time

Sid is 0/2 and Taker is 0/3, everyone else who main evented twice or more did it at least once
>>
>>2055676
That wasn't my post.
Read it more clearly, though, you're not following.
>>
>>2055644
Shawn Michaels was the Jannetty of the Rockers.
>>
Undertakers over-exaggerated importance is the big one, the fact that WWE has him on their official Mount Rushmore is a joke

Besides that, realizing that CM Punk was always a below average wrestler. The majority of his matches were sloppy and he botched frequently, he sold the matches with his mic work. If you watched the majority CM Punk matches without knowing anything about the story behind it you wouldn't be impressed at all
>>
>>2055683

>This
>Him and Sid are the only people in history to main evented two or more WMs and not bring up the buyrate from the previous year
>Taker actually failed to do that in three different decades

Graduate from elementary school, kid

>this board cannot read a paragraph
>>
>>2055733
Re-read, Pedro.
>>
>>
>>2055644
Is that Seth Rollins about to kiss Vince's ass?
>>
>>2055740
based Austin
>>
File: IMG_2486.jpg (59KB, 597x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2486.jpg
59KB, 597x429px
This is the ultimate red pill.
>>
>>2055736
Yeah you should re-read it, you fucking moron. Michaels main evented 12 and 26 which had lower buyrates than the previous manias. That is two or more. Get accepted into preschool before you reply to me again, kid.
>>
File: 2001_Triple_H.jpg (491KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2001_Triple_H.jpg
491KB, 1920x1080px
>>2055750
>"Fuck him. If he doesn't want to do business, you do business for him."

What did based Haitch mean by this?
>>
>>2055755
>Michaels Main-Evented 23
>which had a higher buyrate than 22
>thus is exempt

w e w
>>
>>2055755
They probably meant wrestlers that main evented more than one WM and never improved the buyrate. HBK did it at least once.
>>
>>2055648
This
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.