[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss him bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: latest[1].png (271KB, 325x346px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
271KB, 325x346px
I miss him bros
>>
I know everyone hates him, that's fine. But you can't deny that a Punk vs AJ feud would be GOAT.
>>
>>2055514
We all miss him bro.
>>
>>2055514
I wish we had some crowd on this board,could have started a twitter hashtag campaign like #kingofasp for punk to notice.
>>
>>2055514
Why? He shit on the entire sport. Disrespected the Undertaker by saying he had no passion while wrestling him. I can't wait until AJ Lee divorces him, takes half his money, and he has to pay alimony.
>>
how long until punk become like cornette, just bitter and washed up still trying to cling to relevancy?
>>
>>2055556
Ok Bill Watts
>>
I feel like if Punk was on roids and like 260lbs /asp/ would love him.
>>
>>2055556
>Undercarder goon still won't let it go.
If old fart taker had any respect for business and young talents he should have retired 8-9 years ago
>>
>>2055514
Me too.
>>
>>2055579
This
I lost what little respect i had for the boring old cunt when he went over Brayyy and didnt kick up a stink

Fuck him
>>
With the huge influx of vanilla midgets nowadays, a non-vanilla midget like Punk would be a welcome addition.
>>
>>2055514
He was utter shit the moment after he cut his hair

>muh summer of punk
Fucking horrible. "This is Phil Brooks talking to Paul Levesque" is one of the shittiest moments in recent memory.

THANK YOU BASED ROCKY for ending his nightmare of a reign, which he still fucking cried about during the whole thing
>>
>>2055556
>Disrespected the Undertaker by saying he had no passion while wrestling him
Based, if there's one think Punk has done that we can all respect it's this.

Undercarder is fucking pathetic and Punk is one of many people he should have jobbed to.
>>
>>2055556
..and it was still the best match of that WM. mostly due to punk man.
>>
>>2055616
Nice try, Phil
>>
>>2055624
Hey mark!

I'm not surprised you're here, as soon as someone posts "Undercarder" a siren goes off in DEATH VALLEY so you can jump on your computer, get on /asp/ and start defending yourself.
>>
>>2055616
Based Phil

>>2055624
Worked hard
>>
He's more of a dick irl than his character was. He pissed away his remaining good years in his career and lost all his friends. Once AJ leaves him he'll hit rock bottom.
>>
>>2055631
Shut up Glenn

Reminder you are up day and night making threads about the Undertaker
>>
>>2055663
Kane drew more dimes in his 1 day as WWE champ than Taker did in any of his title reigns.
>>
>>2055579
>>2055594
>>2055616
I don't care if you guys are memeing or not, but you guys aren't wrestling fans if you're shitting on Taker. He's one of the greatest legends of all time and he deserves respect. This has me worked.
>>
>>2055673
t. Mark
>>
File: taketty.jpg (196KB, 1584x691px) Image search: [Google]
taketty.jpg
196KB, 1584x691px
>>2055673
*unsheathes buyrates*
heh.. respect this
>>
>>2055682
Undertaker vs Edge at WrestleMania 24 did fairly well.
>>
>>2055695
Edge carried that.

Whenever Taker had good ratings he was feuding with Edge.

Even a few weeks ago when his Smackdown return episode had a 900k ratings increase, Edge was also there.

It's all Edge.
>>
>>2055695
Floyd Mayweather was the draw, and even he couldn't drag Undertaker to draw more buys than the previous year

Taker is 0/3, failed in three different decades
>>
>>2055594
Don't forget he later went over the Wyatts basically 2v4 with Kane for no reason whatsoever
>>
>>2055514
I don't. I hope this faggot dies horribly from a nasty infection.
>>
>>2055722
t. bitter Ryan Reeves mark
>>
>>2055682
Kek
>>
>>2055732
Incorrect, but thanks for playing.
>>
>>2055695
>less than 21
>way less than 23
>Mayweather carried that buyrate either way
>>
>>2055695
You should care more about that "meme" being crusierweight segment tier boring
>>
>>2055514
I do too. I think most of us miss him. There are a lot of things I don't like about him but I still wish he would come back.
>>
>>2055579
>He should've retired before his Edge feud
>He should've retired before his HBK feud
18+
Besides Kane, those were easily his best feuds
>>
>>2055514
He was mediocre. And damaged the sport horribly by taking a buttpounding by some nobody in mma.
>>
>>2055710
>midget carrying a match
>ever

Reduce your gravitational pull
>>
>>2055556
>Disrespected the Undertaker
I'm kinda against Punk since I realised he's a leftist bitch, but you have to be literally autistic to care about Punk """"disrespecting"""" an old fuck WAAAAY past his prime still hogging the spot of some sort of living legend/endgame boss of the company.
Should've built up another mystic boogeyman instead of clinging to the same one for like 25 years.
>>
I will admit he was bretty entertaining as a heel, and in those first few weeks in summer 2011 after the "pipe bomb", and MITB that year was cool. I am ashamed to say I would have even called myself a fan of his back then. But with that in mind...

>The Mr. Smarky McWorktshoot always whining about backstage politics gimmick got old
>Breaking kayfabe is really only cool if it is done once in 10 years, otherwise it just ruins the audience's suspension of disbelief
>And it is a cheap way to get over, especially if you are the only one who is allowed to do it
>Then he whined about not getting the spotlight, even thought he held the title for over a year
>Then he quits when he doesn't get his way
>Goes to UFC
>Has 2 years to do nothing but train with world class MMA instructors
>He also claimed to have dabbled in BJJ training for 10+ years prior to this
>Faces a rookie
>Not only loses, but gets completely embarrassed in 1 minute, with zero offense
>Cries in the post fight press conference
>Cancels out any and all legitimacy brought to pro wrestling by Brock Lesnar
>Tarnishes the kayfabe prestige of the WWE championship that he held for over a year
>Continues to make an ass out of himself on Twitter
>Was known to be a douche backstage, with people walking on eggshells around him

If the straightedge atheist jerk with no instagram account ever comes back, it should be as a heel
>>
File: 1462557118698.gif (1MB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
1462557118698.gif
1MB, 200x113px
>>2055514
I don't
>>
>>2055608
I bet you think the BIG DOG is the savior of wwe
Kill yourself, Mark Eruzimarke
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.