[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAMOA LOE(CARDER) BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: bloody joe.jpg (51KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
bloody joe.jpg
51KB, 650x366px
>It appears Samoa Joe may be suffering from some kind of injury. He appeared at Thursday's WWE NXT live event before the main event and announced that he was not cleared to compete. He then watched the main event from ringside as NXT Champion Shinsuke Nakamura and Tye Dillinger defeated Bobby Roode and Andrade "Cien" Almas.

>Joe worked the steel cage match against Nakamura in Melbourne, Australia on December 8th and worked again on December 10th in Newcastle. The Newcastle main event saw Nakamura, Dillinger and Buddy Murphy defeat Joe, Roode and Elias Samson. It was noted by a correspondent that Joe and Nakamura didn't do much in the match. Joe then worked the December 12th NXT live event on the Gold Coast, which saw Nakamura and TM-61 defeat Joe and The Revival. A correspondent at that event noted that The Revival and TM-61 worked most of the match while Roode and Dillinger had some involvement but there was not a lot of action from Joe.

>Joe's last match came on December 13th in Sydney.He teamed with Roode and Samson but lost to Nakamura, Murphy and Dillinger. Correspondents at that show noted that there was a lot of stalling and crowd work with minimal bumps and few high-impact spots.
>>
>>2055387
>both of my favourite wrestlers are now injured within the span of two weeks
Wew. Guess Asuka is next
>>
>>2055398
Your favorite wrestlers are Joe and Zack Ryder?
>>
>>2055401
Joe and AJ
>>
>>2055387

He's late 30's and they have him toiling in no draw geekland nxt

Great use of money and talent
>>
>>2055387
good riddance
>>
>About time to start building to Mania
>AJ injured
>Ryder injured, required surgery
>Joe injured
OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN.
>>
File: Tyson Kidd's marriage.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tyson Kidd's marriage.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
>Samoa loe(carder)

I like it
You've got moxxy, kid
>>
>>2055387
>It appears Samoa Joe may be suffering from some kind of injury

It's called gross obesity
>>
>>2055387
Yay.

Dudes old though now.
>>
>>2055476
Oh boy Mojo push incoming
>>
From the great state of obesity
>>
>>2055419
No clue why guys like Joe, Nakamura, Rhoode etc are even in NXT. Isn't that suppose to be wwe's developmental? Yet they call up green people like Dana, Nia Jax, Apollo Crews etc, who clearly weren't ready for the main roster.
>>
File: 1459541946687.gif (1017KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459541946687.gif
1017KB, 200x200px
>>2055500
>That fucking filename
>>
>>2056610
Vince is the one who decides the callups.

All the worldly veterans are there as player-coaches, like what Tyson & Rhyno were before them.
>>
he had a giant head wound after the cage match, probably a concussion

or it could be a work like his jaw injury which everyone thought was real
>>
File: samoa joe corkscrew plancha.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
samoa joe corkscrew plancha.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>tfw no prime joe in wwe
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.