[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does she look pretty here but not on tv or in any other pictures?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: h4h455jh.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
h4h455jh.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
Why does she look pretty here but not on tv or in any other pictures?
>>
>>2055284
Is that Carmella? It's probably because of the lack of fake tan
>>
>>2055284
She is a naturall beauty.
Her make up is making her ugly
>>
WWE make up ladies like to go cake up all girls in make up, it's layers of nasty shit.
>>
One, the laurel hides her giant forehead
Two, the guido look is not very flattering to begin with
>>
>>2055296
Yes it is her

>>2055309
>>2055314
Maybe it is just me, but her face looks a bit fuller too compared to how it is now; maybe due to the lack of layers of blush missing from her cheeks?
>>
She has this trashy spray tan new jersey italian thing going on during TV
>>
>>2055327
>>2055332
If she was to look like how she does in the picture without the layers of war paint and drop the guido thing, what would you book her gimmick to be?
>>
Because shitty makeup/starving herself on the main roster.
>>
>>2055338
No lie, she's actually attractive in this picture.
>>
>>2055344
this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.