[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met any wrestlers? How did they act when you met them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 22

File: img_3645.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
img_3645.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Have you ever met any wrestlers? How did they act when you met them?
>>
Met Kevin Nash at an airport in Virginia, probably around 98-99. Just basically said "hey Nash, sup?" and gave a high five. It was pretty cool meeting him but I didn't want to look like a mark and ask for an autograph or anything.
>>
eva and paige randomly at a mall months ago. both were very attractive in person and very sweet. apparently dana was around with them but i didn't see her.
>>
Met Roman Reigns at the airport, he is cool and a nice guy
>>
>>2051704
Talked to AJ styles about getting non console exclusive titles on PS4. The Young Bucks are also super chill in real life and appreciate legit fans.
>>
Batista in 2005, far more humble and chill than expected. Not super fan friendly though, very stoic but nice nonetheless

Rey, 2006. Awesome dude. Funny as could be.

HHH, a few times. He lived near me for a long time. Truly a great guy despite all the shit he gets now

Bayley, Finn, Enzo/Cass, Carmella, and many others in NXT at the time at a live event earlier this year. All the nicest people ive met in the industry, especially Bayley and Finn.
>>
>>2051704

I did some work in the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, setting up some of the lights the WWE use during the show. Most wrestlers I had any interaction with were cool guys.

Except Seth Rollins. He has to have autism or some shit. While I was trying to set this shit up, he wanders over and starts asking me how much I think he can lift. I mentioned I've seen videos of him deadlifting nearly 500 lbs, and he starts bragging like "Damn right, I did that for reps son!" Then started trying to challenge me to a fight, which I tried to downplay as not being any match for him and having work to do, which got him to lay off.

THEN he points at a light bulb and asks what it is. I'm there explaining what a light bulb is to a grown man. He asks if he can hold it. Before I can tell him to be careful and that these bulbs aren't cheap, he has already dropped and broken it. He just paused for a second before running off. Nice use of a $25 light bulb.

Ambrose saw the tail end of this circus and apologized for Seth, saying he's just a weird guy. No kidding.
>>
>>2051754

I worked security for a house show at the Value City Arena in Columbus, and had problems with Rollins too.

This was a while back, before the brand split, so the main event was him against Cena, They had alerted security to a planned spot once the match spilled outside the ring where Cena would lift up Rollins and drop him stomach first on the barricade, just so we knew to keep and eye open for crowd members pulling shit. THEY didn't, but after Rollins got dropped across the barricade, he tried to steal some kid's popcorn in the front row. The kid pulled away instinctively, Rollins, still draped over the goddamn barricade like a fool, was wiggling after him, and his dad (I'm assuming anyway), stepped in between the kid and Rollins. All this happened in an instant, I managed to get in between them just in time to keep Rollins from punching this guy. Rollins yelled at me to keep "these people" off of him, I was annoyed at having to put up with this shit and yelled at him to stay out of the crowd. Cena pulled him away to continue the match and I apologized to the kid and father.

Later, as we're funneling people out of the building after the show, this stupid prick finds me and tries to swell up over what happened, talking about "do you know who I am" and that sort of shit. Now, I'm about his size, not quite as buff or anything, but 230 lbs of security. I TRIED to say I was just doing my job breaking up the issue and ringside and I was sorry for yelling at him. He kept trying to pick a fight with me, and, being security, I lost patience and just waited for him to give me and excuse. But Cena must have saw what was going on because he jumped in front of Rollins and talked him down. I apologized to Cena for the trouble and he said not to worry about it and that Rollins got like that some times.

Later, I found out that Rollins tried to get me fired, but management had seen the shit that went down on security footage and took my side.
>>
I was at the Orlando airport on my way to the lower portion of the building to get near to where my bus would pick me up. As I was making my way towards the elevator I saw Seth Rollins sitting alone. Mind you, this was back when Rollins has that blonde streak in his hair. I saw him kinda playing with it, grabbing the hair with two fingers and running it down across his eyes over and over.

I began to make my way over and I saw his demeanor shift. He almost seemed nervous, as he bang to stroke his highlights faster. When I arrived however, he had stopped complelty. Throughout that entire ordeal, he had made an effort to not only not make eye contact with me, but also pretend that he hadn't seen me coming

I excused myself and asked for a quick picture, and his response shocked me. He sighed extremely dramatically, put the headphones that were around his neck over his head and began rapidly tapping on the side of his iPhone to increase the volume. I wasn't even sure if anything was playing. I was so confused by his behavior I asked again, but at that point he had already begun playing with his blonde streaks again.

I don't know where the rest of the SHIELD were at the time, but I can tell why they leave him alone
>>
>>2051754
>>2051783
>>2051791
what is this autism
>>
>>2051824
It's literally the only good thing on /asp/ is what it is. Whoever writes these is a genius because it all seems like stuff Rollins would do.
>>
File: 1473899348812.jpg (48KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
1473899348812.jpg
48KB, 627x626px
this is just another autist makes up Rollins thread
>>
Have met Kairi Hojo, Io Shirai, Tomohiro Ishii, Katsuyori Shibata and Neville (one of these is not like the others)
>Shirai
Was fine, not really much to say about her. She's way smaller than I thought she'd be
>Hojo
Was really nice, real friendly. Is legit almost midget height
>Ishii
Was super quiet and pretty much never said a word. Think it was more language barrier than actively being anti-social
>Shibata
Also super nice dude. Was laughing a lot when people were asking him to put them in the sleeper etc. Cool guy
>Neville
Obviously the one who leaves the biggest impression since there's no language barrier, he was a really good dude. A friend and I had got seats for Smackdown in Manchester that were right next to the curtained off area where the wrestlers went through after a match to get backstage, and during the show he came out watch the match going on and ended up standing beside us. Asked how we were enjoying the show, small talk, that sort of thing. Thought it was really cool of him to do considering there was a million places he could have stood that didn't involve talking to fans and we wouldn't have thought any less of him
>>
Because of my Job I meet alot of the wrestling industry personalities when they come to desiland. I've spent a weekend with Corey Graves, Cathy Kelly and Andrea D'Marco. I'm still in contact with D'Marco, we even had a couple of drinks at my place the night before she had to take that 20 hour flight home
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481805207733.jpg (55KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481805207733.jpg
55KB, 540x960px
I met Lita at a comic con 2 years ago. She was super sweet, and I told her I was a huge fan of Team Xtreme, and that she was my favorite women's champ. She was really chill, and just shot the shit with me about wrestling for a good ten minutes since it was a slow time at the con. She asked if I wanted to try on her hall of fame ring, which is on me in the picture. (Yes I'm white as hell, but the lighting made it look worse. I might as well be Sheamus.)
>>
File: tumblr_o9caqrl51q1tepew7o1_540.jpg (17KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9caqrl51q1tepew7o1_540.jpg
17KB, 520x390px
>>2051719
>trying to high five someone you recognise off tv
>>
I met Sheamus once, he called me Rocky for some reason. He was fine.
>>
I saw CM Punk at a shop in Chicago a few months back. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Huh? Huh? Huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Punk trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
I met Shane McMahon in the crowd at the US masters tournament last year. He's a big fan of golf. He's a very tall guy in person, it blew me away. I asked him what his best WWE moment was and he told me that his feud with Steve Blackman was his best work.
>>
as a child i got to meet chris benoit after what i think was a taping in Anaheim. I was still in middle school i think. I can't remember much about it but at the time he was my favorite since i thought his crossface and headbutt were the tightest shit in the world and used to try em on other kids in our backyards.
>>
File: 1480404651665.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480404651665.gif
4MB, 200x200px
Yeah, I had a bit of an argument with some squinty-eyed outlaw wrestler in a nightclub in Tokyo back in '63.
There was also that time I was in Puerto Rico in '88, but that's a story for another thread.
>>
>>2052021
Nice Batman vest lmao
>>
File: 1466906644366.png (123KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466906644366.png
123KB, 720x400px
>>2052110
It's a basketball jersey. Y-you HAVE seen one before, right? It's a very common article of clothing...
>>
>>2052043
No, you don't. And if you did, you would see plenty of pictures of myself and my girlfriend, who I have sex with. Anything else?
>>
Met Seth Rollins at a local Verizon wireless store before Raw; he and Natalya were signing autographs.

I had a shirt with a cartoon cat on it and Natalya said she loved it and started talking about her cats.

Seth is suddenly furious and says "I like cats too and I think cats should be as equally loved as dogs."

We both kind of looked at him confused and he started twiddling his thumbs. I asked him to sign his photo and he wrote "cats are cool" and then smiled a big dumbass grin at me. As I was leaving he said "are you single" and when I said I had a boyfriend he mumbled "dumb bitch friend zoned me" and starting biting his lip.

Weird man.
>>
>>2052122
oh cool what team did Batman play for
>>
>>2052255
JLA
>>
I used to work at a Whataburger in Dallas. During the Wrestlemania week, Sasha, Charlotte, Big E, and Seth Rollins stopped in for lunch.

Rollins changed his order, mid-order, at least five times. Which was kind of annoying, but I just assumed he had never been to a Whataburger and was having trouble deciding. They got their food and sat down (Big E got more food than the rest of them combined, gotta eat Big to get Big), and before I realized what was going on, Rollins was at the counter yelling that we had gotten Sasha's order wrong. He said she ordered no mayo, and our dumbasses put mayo on it. It happens, I offer to fix the order and give them a free fry or dessert or something for the trouble. Rollins just kept going on about how we insulted Sasha, how she was a pioneer in this business (he actually said "this business," if I wasn't a wrestling fan I would have thought he was talking about fast food), and was as good of a wrestler as any man. He turned back to the table and winked at Sasha.

I was flabbergasted by all this, and could only just turn my head to follow his gaze. Back at the table, I see Big E with his head in his hand, like he was weary of this shit because it's not the first time he had had to sit through it. Charlotte was TRYING not to pay any attention to this shit, I could see she was annoyed from across the room. Sasha looked like she wanted to disappear into the seat. Like, a visible, skin crawling cringe from her when Seth winked.

I got everything straightened out, they finished their food, and they left. Sasha swung by the counter before she left to apologize for Rollins, and say that there was nothing wrong with her sandwich, and wanted to pay for the four apple pies we gave them. Told her not to worry about it.
>>
>>2052122
Yeah, I'm a big fan of the Gotham City Faggots
>>
>>2052278

This is a good post
>>
>>2052043
BTFO
>>
>>2051791
I also have had problems with Rollins. Here's exactly what happened:

I saw Rollins at a shop in Chicago a few months back. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
>He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
>I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Huh? Huh? Huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Rollins trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
>The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
>When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: image.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284KB, 650x581px
>>2052278
>>Rollins just kept going on about how we insulted Sasha, how she was a pioneer in this business (he actually said "this business," if I wasn't a wrestling fan I would have thought he was talking about fast food)
>>
File: 1462017998477.png (394KB, 442x429px) Image search: [Google]
1462017998477.png
394KB, 442x429px
More
>>
>>2052255
Have sex
>>
>>2052289
Yeah you would be
>>
>>2051783
do you have the one of him coming out to his own entrance music
>>
Plz more Jasethy shit.
>>
>>2051704
Met Punk. Tried making a joke at him and he wasn't impressed by it. His butt buddy told me to go "the fuck" away.

For someone who clowns a lot, he gets legit mad when someone's doing it to him.
>>
I met Rhyno about a year ago and Al Snow a few years back.

I have a Polaroid somewhere of me on D-Lo Brown's shoulder when I was like 8.
>>
>>2051704
dolph and kelly kelly
>>
>>2052579
How's Rhyno
>>
File: 1477447169499.jpg (5KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477447169499.jpg
5KB, 251x240px
>>2051754
>>2051783
>>2051791
>>2052250
>>2052278
>>
File: Filthy.jpg (143KB, 858x621px) Image search: [Google]
Filthy.jpg
143KB, 858x621px
>>2051754
The legend hath returned!
>>
>>2051704
I met Asuka at an indy show back in the Kana days. I was expecting her to be a bitch but she was actually very nice and insisted on signing autographs for free. She might have an ego and be a mark for herself but she's good to fans
>>
>>2052039
and you're just as autistic as he is
>>
Once blazed with Godfather and Val Venis in Vancouver BC before a indie show.
Val Venis has no tolerance and got ripped and refused to smoke more.
Godfather legitimately took the largest continuous dab I had ever seen.
Godfather invited us to his strip club in Vegas if we ever in town
>>
>>2051704
I met DDP as a kid when I worked at a concert venue. I wasn't allowed to talk to celebs unless they spoke to me first. This was a couple years after I had stopped watching wrestling, but I instantly recognized DDP. He had the hottest black chick I've ever seen at his side. I marked out and couldn't speak. He looked at me and gave me a huge smile and shook my hand. I bet he got that look of astonishment all the time.
>>
I work for the owner of a big arena in Germany, basically my job consists in running around making sure that the celebrities that perform there are all comfy and everything is going fine for them. I was really thrilled when I heard that WWE was going to have a show there, since I am a lifelong wrestling fan.

Big Show, Mark Henry, The Miz and Zack Ryder were real class acts through and through. The coolest of them all was Roman Reigns, though. Dude hung out with basically every extra in the arena, he stopped by and talked wrestling with me for like half an hour, this whole encounter really turned me on Roman, he truly is a based big dog and he deserves all the success he's having.
Overall it was a great experience, if it wasn't for one guy.
Seth fucking Rollins. What a fucking asshole.
>>
>>2052070
I was at a party with Shane o Mac last saturday and didn't get to talk to him :(
>>
>>2053210
cont.

Seth approched me because he wanted some hamburgers, I told him that I'll talk to catering, they'll fix him some, to which he replied: "I'm Seth Rollins, the future of this business, and I do only eat Burger King's, because I am the King of sports entertainment."
I told him that it would be quite the drive to Burger King and that it would take forever for him to get his food and that half of the stuff would be cold until I'd be back, he then told me "well, I guess you've got to figure out a way to keep my food warm, pal" and placed a huge order for like 65 euros.
I managed to snatch up some of those heat retaining boxes from catering and drove off.
When I came back his food was just fine and still warm, but the motherfucker took an onion ring, chewed on it a bit, spat it out and told me his food was cold and even called me a moron. He then dropped all of the perfectly fine food in the nearest garbage bin. I told him that he could've given the food to the extras instead of throwing it away, so he poured his soda into the bin and said "if Seth Rollins isn't going to eat that stuff nobody is" and ran off.
>>
>>2053214
cont.

Seth later approached me again and asked "so, how many people did you kill in world War 2? I have a ladyfriend who kinda is into that kind of stuff, I figure a picture with a real nazi officer would be a nice gift for her".
I tried to explain him that ww2 ended fourty years before I was born and that I'm not even German, but there was no reasoning with him and he continued to bug me about a picture.
Summer Rae and Charlotte casually walked by and Seth yelled "hey girls, this is a real life Hitler officer, look!" and the fucker started to, I shit you not, goosestep around the hallway, then he did the Ric Flair strut while still having his right arm raised in the nazi salute. He alternated goosestepping and nazi-flair-strutting for about 3 or 4 minutes, running around in circles. Charlotte and Summer were visibly annoyed and apologized for his behavior as soon as he decided to fuck off.
A couple of German co-workers got really offended by it, and when I tried to confront him about it he ran away and gave me the finger from a safe distance.
Fuck Seth Rollins and his monotonous, nasal drone of a voice.
>>
I met seth rollins at the modern art museum in San Francisco. I was very disappointed at how much he acted like an obnoxious moron pointing at abstract art and laughing blatantly all the time
>>
I met my favorite wrestler Seth Rollins a few years back, didn't feel like approaching him, I only remember he was walking out of a grocery store eating milky ways
>>
>>2051704
I train at the Harley Race Academy, so naturally I've met Harley Race. He's all business, very serious about what he does. He's typically a man of few words unless he's talking wrestling. Other than that, a few literally whos and randomly bumped into Kofi Kingston at Target in the WWE figure section. I wonder who he was going there to buy.
>>
I fucked Alexa Bliss once. She let me cum on her face
>>
>>2053242
Xavier most likely or his kids
>>
Met Ziggler and Ryder at FCW. Ziggs qas cool but Ryder was having a bad day or something. Sold weed to a kid that sold weed to Brian Kendrick and Sammy Calihan so I guess that's something.
>>
>>2052077
>used to try em on other kids

Funnily enough so did he.
>>
>>2051751
HHH probably get's less shit now than he did a few years ago.
>>
>>2053262
same
>>
File: OMG.jpg (128KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
OMG.jpg
128KB, 1284x722px
Ran into this fat fuck in the Atlanta airport in the late 80's. He knew I recognized him and waved.
>>
File: 1428452943707s.jpg (2KB, 125x99px) Image search: [Google]
1428452943707s.jpg
2KB, 125x99px
>I said "hi" to a wrestler once.
>Now I think he's cool.
>>
>>2051838
Being this stupid.
>>
Met Based2J at a book signing. He saw I was /fit/ and said it was nice to see some in shame fellas. bc holy fuck most people there looked like kevin owens. guy was super friendly.
my gf works at a hotel and he stayed there, was very friendly to everyone and left a big tip for room service. the man does no wrong (except cheat on his wife)
>>
>>2051742
>super chill
Faggot
>>
I saw Jeff Hardy at a goth club once I think.
We were in the S&M section.
I didn't say Hi because I wasn't sure if it was him or not because I'm not really a big fan.
So saying "Hi I love you're work" would have been weird.
>>
>>2052289
kek'd
>>
File: img_3645.jpg (102KB, 870x899px) Image search: [Google]
img_3645.jpg
102KB, 870x899px
>>
>>2052021
How big are the lifts in your shoes little guy?
>>
>>2052021
why you wearin a tank top when you skinyfat af
>>
>>2051704
Undertaker: was in character
Shawn Michaels: full DX dick mode
Jerry Lynn: Super nice
Paul London: High AF
Briscoe Bros: Very appreciative
Dalton Castle: in character
Chris Jericho: Super cool
>>
>>2053588
Nice 88s
>>
>>2053664
Legit looks like one of my profs in university. Not him, but the resemblance is uncanny.
>>
>>2053236
Underrated post
>>
>>2051704
Fistbumped Reigns when he did his walk
High fived Ambrose when he walked to the back after the match. This was in Philly Last Year at a House Show. Closest I've ever got to Wrestlers.
>>
>>2052420

I work for a local sound company (one of our guys does the sound for our city's NFL team) and I was helping do setup at some house shows earlier this year.

Some of the guys were fucking around and were asking me to play entrance music for different superstars and they were doing mimic entrances. Roman did Ultimate Warrior, Zayn did Macho Man, KO did Jericho and The Club did the Wyatt's.

Then Seth Rollins showed up eating out of a bag of chilli and cheese fritos and he dropped the bag on the floor and wiped his frito fingers on my shirt laughing at me. Then he told me to do "Seth Rollins" and the other guys slowly just walked away. I tried to tell him that the guys were doing other people's entrances and he insisted I play his music. I rolled my eyes and played his theme and he stepped on the fritos bag and kicked them all over the floor making a giant mess. He kept saying, "are you watching? are you watching?" and he did an entrance. After like 5 minutes I turned off his music and said he wasn't done yet and I told him I have work to do and he ran away. Later before the show he told me how he wanted to be announced on his way to the ring and I told him I wasn't the ring announcer. He didn't listen.
>>
File: 1339457533053.png (123KB, 326x255px) Image search: [Google]
1339457533053.png
123KB, 326x255px
>>2053236
>>
>>2053692

>Paul London: High AF

Your story checks out
>>
I went to Full Sail university and met some guys and gals in the very early NXT days. Only person I ever had issue with was Seth Rollins.

He used to walk around various parts of campus and try to insert himself in conversations. I also heard a rumor he would stand around lifting weights trying to show off in public. Weird if true.

He introduced himself to me once as "Soon to be WWE Champion Seth Rollins". I followed ROH at the time and said "well I'm gonna miss that Tyler Black guy" and he started spinning around in circles and ran off while still spinning.

Saw him hours later sitting at Dairy Queen with a bunch of empty Blizzard cups on his table.
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
>>2051704
I met Ramen at a meet n greet thing at some house show. I took a picture with him. The motherfucker just yelled "AWOOOOOA" in my ear loud as fuck.
>>
>>2051704
Met kane at a wwe new york event back in like 2001ish. He was real chill and signed my replica mask. On a side note I later sold that mask on ebay to pay my rent and utilities when i became a dad. I'd like to meet him again and thank him for paying my bills lol
>>
I met Seth Rollins and said he looked like CM Punk. It was a few years ago and Punk just left the company like a month before. Seth then told me that he is more handsome than Punk and then started snickering. He apologized and said he was thinking of Punk's twitter bio. He then said "Hopefully he bucks up and stops complaining all the damn time. He needs to get his ass back so we could headline the biggest Wrestlemania"
>>
File: 1475101941251.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475101941251.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>2053236
top jej
>>
>>2051704
Majority of wrestling fans like this guy here... why does this tv show attract so many basement dwellers ;-;
>>
>>2056999
Immaturity is key.
>>
>>2051742
>Talked to AJ styles about getting non console exclusive titles on PS4
literally what
>>
>>2052021
that was really cool of her. personally I wouldn't let you or any fan try on shit
>>
>>2053525
Why is he stupid?
>>
>>2056939
how much
>>
one time al snow walked into the kroger i was working at. I was the only one who recognized him and i got on the pa and said "Attention Kroger customers! What does everybody want? What does everybody need? A little savings every now and then" and proceeded to read off some of the weekly sales ad. My manager was confused as shit but didn't mind it but al got fucking pissed and stormed out. What a faggot.
Oh yeah met ian rotten at a mcdonalds and im like 90% certain he was working there.
>>
File: 1471754221412.png (377KB, 371x496px) Image search: [Google]
1471754221412.png
377KB, 371x496px
>>2052289
>>
>>2051704
I met Chris Jericho at A&W back in 2001. I was working there at the time and he and his manager stopped there. I was the only one who knew who he was. I didn't ask for any autographs or anything but he still offered to sign my hat.
I also met Stephanie McMahon at a all in South FL 4 years ago. Was in line at Orange Julius and she was right behind me. I dropped my wallet and she picked it up for me.
>>
I work as a maintenance tech. Once got called in when the arena A/C busted during a summer show.

Only saw 2 guys - Jack Swagger and Seth Rollins. Swagger said Thanks and offered to help if he could. Rollins kept following me around. When I introduced myself he ran away. Found him later trying to crawl in an air duct - confronted him and he said he wanted to help too. I told him to help by giving me space and he threw my toolbox down the hallway.

Then he yelled out "Haha Hey Charlotte look what I did! Isn't that funny?" to an empty hallway and walked away.I saw him at the end of the show and he gave me the finger and then started laughing to himself.

Asshole but I almost feel bad for him.
>>
>>2051704
I work at a Best Buy in Tampa and we frequently get wrestlers. In my year there I've:

-Met Titus O'Neil and shook his hand.
-Saw Sheamus across the store
-Saw Samoa Joe walk by me before I realized it was him
-Met Kofi Kingston and talked to him a bit, real cool guy
-Met Johnny Ace and the Bella's mom, and sold them some heart rate tracker. They were real nice and Johnny gave me a People Power pose at the end
-Saw Jay Lethal walk past me and asked him if he needed any help, didn't realize it was him until my buddy told me
-Met Christian on Black Friday and talked to him about the E&C show
-Saw Christian again a few days later, didn't bug him
-Saw Kofi again, but I was busy and couldn't talk to him
>>
File: Ric.png (234KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ric.png
234KB, 400x400px
>>2051704
I met Seth Rollings once, he fucked me in the ass, then proceeded to say he will never be gay and did the Ric Flair strut while leaking some fecal matter splashing the room wildly, I slowly moved to the bathroom but he violently grabbed me by the hands with his shit stained fingers and started to do the Flair's WOOOOOOOOOO as hard as he could, I tried to calm him down but before I realize I was crying uncontrollably like a child screaming "stop p-please stopppppp!!!".
>he started to cry to, while struggling to do the WOOOOOOO scream.
>he ate spicy food so the smell was pretty nauseating tbqh
Since then,

100% truth, not even reason to lie one bit, believe me or not, its what literally happened.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2053692
>Dalton Castle: in character
How can he manage to be in-character in his day to day life?
>>
What's with all the anti-Jasethy memeing in this thread lool

So, I just bumped into former WWE champion Edge at Barnes & Noble in Asheville, NC. I was walking past, and noticed it was him, and said:

Me: "I think I know you".

Edge: Looking at a book "Heh".

Me: "Sorry for being starstruck, I've been watching you since I was a kid"

Edge: "No problem man" Holds out hand

Me: I shake his hand, nod, and walk away, feeling kind of awkward for having approached him

Flash forward 20 minutes or so, I'm in the bathroom, I go to wash my hands and the stall door opens up. I look up and see Edge standing there like: 0_0

Me:Laughing "I promise I didn't follow you in here!"

Edge:"...alright..."

Edge: walks over to wash his hands "You know, there's a life story in here somewhere.."

I look up and see him grinning at me in the mirror reflection

Edge: "..even childhood heroes have to poop.." He pats me on the back and walks out

Dead serious, true story, happened not less than an hour ago.
>>
Met Al Snow about a year ago at an indie show, PWU for any bros in Belfast, we bought some VIP passes for the meet and greet but I didn't get a photo with him

We snagged the front row seats beside where he was signing shit and after a while turned to us and said something like "Can I go now?" But not an aggressive way, seemed like a cool as fuck guy
>>
More Jasethy stories
>>
I was working my shift at Starbucks when Joey Mercury, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins walked in. I marked out a little, but kept my cool since I didn't want to look like one of "those" people. I gave a customer his order when Seth approached the counter. "Hey kid, why don't you fech me three tall vanilla lattes on the house for me?" He said as he leaned into the counter, his voice almost a whisper. "I'm afraid I can't do that, sir" I responded. "Why not? Do you know who I am?" He asked as his voice grew louder to almost a shout. Roman was shaking his head and Joey let out a sigh and said "Not this again". I played dumb and responded "No sir, I can't say I recognize you". "I'M SETH FREAKING ROLLINS, SAY IT WITH ME. SETH. FREAKING. ROLLINS. PROFFESIONAL
WRESTLER, FORMER WWE CHAMPION" he shouted. Pointing at the writing on his shirt as he was shouting for emphasis. The whole place was looking at us, Joey's face was beet red at this point. "I'm sorry sir, I stopped watching wrestling when the WWF bought WCW" I responded. "Okay, first, it's WWE, not WWF. And do you remember Sting? I wrestled his last match with him" he said, determined to get those vanilla lattes for free. "Oh yeah, I heard that the guy he wrestled with injured him for real and forced him into retirement" I responded. Seth's face turned red with anger, seething with rage he slammed his hands on the counter. "WHERE'S YOUR MANAGER?" He asked. The manager comes up to us and ask "Is there a problem, sir?" "YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT THERE'S A PROBLEM" Seth retorts. Joey can finally take no more and orders Roman to take Seth outside. He apologized and told us that he does this all the time. He slipped me two hundred dollars for being a good sport. I looked out the window to where Roman had taken Seth. Seth stuck out his tongue as he flipped me off with both hands as Roman Reigns facepalmed and shook his head.
>>
>>2059919
Mr. OOC pls
>>
>>2059946
I could read these all day
>>
>>2057517
She bent down to pick it up so she could get a close look at your ass to imagine pegging it. She's probably the kind of fucked up bitch who's into that.
>>
>>2059919
>>2060167

STEVE!

Tell the one about the two different times you met D'Lo. Dammit, D'Lo!
>>
I'm first services for a fairly major arena in the Northeast. My favorite thing used to be setting up the Make a Wish Events, VIP tours, backstage passes, etc. Now I dread it because Seth Rollins is on the roster.

He has attempted to give his phone number to female fans, some of which were underage or with their husbands/boyfriends/girlfriends.

He once told me he couldn't meet with a kid dying of AIDS because "if he spits on me I'll get infected". When I explained how AIDS works, Seth started biting his thumb and shaking his head "no". He didn't meet the kid (Owens stepped up) and we found him later standing in the corner reading the side of an oatmeal box.
>>
>>2051704
Matt and Jeff back when they were still WWE in a bookstore, friendly enough.
Edge a year later, funny guy, very friendly.
Jericho, amazing guy, willing to joke around and talk a lot, met him on several occasion, actually remembers my name.
William Regal, another great guy, only met him once though.
>>
>>2057305
dude i kek'd
>>
>>2059741
WHY THE FUCK NO ONE LAUGHING AT THE MOST FUNNY COMMENT IN THIS THREAD, FUCK YOU ALL FAGGOTS
>>
>>2056939
So Punk was right.
>>
I met Sandow & Ric Flair on the same day at a comic con fairly recently...Both were cool guys but Sandow actually took time to talk with me lol
>>
I met Stevie Richards at some small time event. He was acting strange and kept hitting on my then-11 year old sister. It was really weird. Did I say it was Stevie Richards? I meant to say Seth Rollins before he signed with the WWE
>>
>>2064029
Hi Phil
>>
>>2051704
I was a server and waited on Justin Gabriel, Wade Barrett, and Heath Slater when they were in town for SD around 5 years ago. Wade was quiet, Gabriel was a fuckjn asshole, and Heath Slater was a great guy and funny. Left a good tip.
>>
>>2051704
Met Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Ted Jr, and Ryback at an Outback Steakhouse following a house show.

>D-Bry
Who I primarily talked to during the ten minutes or so we chatted with the group. Was really chill and nice. Mentioned how it was funny to meet him in a Steakhouse of all places, and he talked about the challenge of trying to be Vegan on the WWE schedule. Talked a bit about his indie work and what it was like transitioning to WWE. Really cool dude to talk to.
>Ted Jr
Who my cousin and her friend talked to since they had huge crushes on him. He could tell that they were crushing and kinda hammed it up for them. Overall seemed pretty chill, but I didn't really talk much with him directly.
>Cody
Cousin's mom talked with him the most since she was a big Dusty fan. He was more quiet/serious than the other two, but still pretty talkative and nice.
>Big Guy
Went to the bathroom as soon as we started talking. He wasn't rude or anything, he was polite the little bit we did talk to him, he just wasn't in the mood for fan bugging him. According to the others it was because he was getting pink eye. Cousin and co didn't believe them, but sure enough he showed up with pink eye on TV weeks later, and had that shit for what felt like a month or two.

Overall it was a really cool experience. We didn't even know they were there, we just happened to see them after finishing our meal and as we got up to leave. They had also just finished their meal so we talked. They signed coasters for us afterwards, then started to talk a bit with some of the waitresses once we left. All other interactions I've had were at Wrestlemania Axxess type things.
>>
File: thing that should no be.jpg (561KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
thing that should no be.jpg
561KB, 3264x2448px
>>2051704
>>
>>2051742
THE GAF COMMUNITY
>>
Got to meet and get a sig from the Undertaker at a car show. He was growing his hair back out for his return after the biker gimmick, I think. He was in full kayfabe, didn't even look at us. Didn't know about kayfabe back then.
Also met Cena at the same thing. He's a class act with kids. Super nice and cool.
>>
File: dx.jpg (23KB, 449x262px) Image search: [Google]
dx.jpg
23KB, 449x262px
>>2051704
Back in 1997 i saw HBK, HHH and CHYNA driving to a 7/11 store. When i was existing the store the soda i open exploded all over me. Out of now where i heard some guy yell out "FAGGOT!" I look to see who it was and it was HBK laughing non stop. It was pretty cool. I miss the HBK from 90's.
>>
File: seth1.jpg (40KB, 724x485px) Image search: [Google]
seth1.jpg
40KB, 724x485px
>>2053210
>>2053214
>>2053223
Based Seth
>>
>>2052895
was she qt in person
>>
I saw Seth Rollins at a grocery store in Los Angeles the other day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>2065542
Super cute and had really soft hands too.
>>
>>2053387
>funnily
>>
>>2059463
>Met Christian on Black Friday
Is this how he gets his cheap thrills nowadays?
>>
>>2052278
kek. living in texas this waterburger one is golden
>>
Rollins is a dick, to back up these other stories.

I work at Verizon and he showed up with a "broken" phone. I asked what wasn't working and he goes "figure it out!! You're the scientist!".

Finally figured out the moron just let the battery drain the whole way. Turned it on and there were like 10 different internet windows open with porn videos playing, plus texts from someone named "Big Momma".

When I gave him back his phone he handed me a big wad of cash and said "don't tell anyone I watch porn". I can't accept money so I handed them back. He walked away then.
>>
>>2065772
>"figure it out!! You're the scientist!"
lol
>>
>>2065772
yeah same thing happened with me
>>
>>2053190
damn son.

I used to live on adanac, what promotion was this.

you see leatherface last month?
>>
>>2053664
if I was that much of a chud I would at least brush my teeth thoroughly
>>
>>2052021

trying her HOF ring was a code to trying her "HOF ring" (her anus), you dumbass
>>
>>2051704
Met AJ Styles at a SMASH wrestling show in Toronto, him and Chris Hero headlined the main event. Got a personalized signed photo, he was pleasant in person but seemed like he was a bit dazed.

Wouldn't surprise me though, because he decided signing autographs after getting kicked in the head was a good idea. Overall cool experience
>>
>>2061937
Underrated
>>
>>2066522
Kek.
I want to see a Dazed Styles now.
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.