[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liv Morgan will tour with the Raw roster after Xmas.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: Liv.jpg (17KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
Liv.jpg
17KB, 512x287px
>For post-Christmas, these are the updated house show cards. The Raw crew will headline with Owens vs. Reigns for the Universal title, Rollins vs. Jericho (including some gimmick matches), New Day vs. Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Gallows & Anderson for the tag title, Banks vs. Charlotte for the women’s title, Cass vs. Rusev, Zayn vs. Strowman, Show & R-Truth & Goldust & Sin Cara & Darren Young (managed by Backlund) vs. Shining Stars & O’Neil & Mahal & Dallas and Bayley & Fox & Liv Morgan vs. Brooke & Emmalina & Jax. Originally they were going to put the women in Santa’s Helpers matches which was one of the reasons Morgan was brought in. I guess they realized that given the direction of the women’s division, that would be a step backwards, plus Nia Jax’s character totally doesn’t fit doing that kind of a gimmick match.
>>
this time of year is always all hands on deck and arent these shows around new york/new jersey?

makes sense
>>
Isn't she basically the pale Carmella?
>>
>>2051671
i think she's cute
>>
>>2051679
Worst. She's awful.
>>
>>2051679
She is the real Carmella. The other one is a phoney.
>>
>>2051744
Why did they name her Liv Morgan when her name is perfect for her gimmick?
>>
Oh look it's ANOTHER Carmella who is just another Sasha Banks.

Well, I suppose she couldn't be worse than Carmella, all it takes is a less obnoxious voice and servicable in-ring ability.
>>
>>
>>2051679
She is so bad that they dropped her feud with Billie Kay and replaced Liv Morgan with Berenato. Liv Morgan is only over in Fullsail
>>
>>2051679

She's basically kelly kelly in yoga pants.
>>
YO YO YO-YO-YO-YO YO

>>2051743
You mean "worse".

>>2051753
>Carmella is Sasha

u fuckin' wot?

>a less obnoxious voice

worked

>>2051839
Well, that's 2 cases of you being wrong.
>>
>>2051839
>I know absolutely nothing
>>
>>
>>2051782
Wonder if she ever accidentally farted on him
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: daddio.jpg (66KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
daddio.jpg
66KB, 612x612px
>>
>>2052445
>>2052451
she has boobs? for some reason I thought she was a flat girl like AJ
>>
File: livmorgan.jpg (63KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
livmorgan.jpg
63KB, 612x612px
>>2052462
Well, there they are in front of you.
>>
who /jerz/ here
>>
Lillie Gay autist BTFO
>>
>>2051679
>Literally Carmella 2.0

They would have to completely change one of their gimmicks.
>>
>>2051679
no, Liv is actually hot
>>
>>2051671
>Dana and Emma still teaming
That's all I needed, based RAM
>>
>>2052445
qt
>>
>>2051671
The coalburner gimmick is dosgusting desu
>>
>>2053080
Fuck off.
>>
>>2051679
She's legitimately the worst female wrestler in the company is what she is.
>>
>>2053156
Carmella is worse
>>
>>2051671
FUCK THAT GIVE US THE SANTAS HELPERS MATCHES
>>
>>2052451
cute boobs
>>
>>2053156
>Eva Marie
>>
>>2051671

The day wrestling died
>>
>>2051679
She's like Carmella but even worse in the ring and mic. Also has a theme worse than the one x-factor had
>>
>>2051935
Kurt would probably be glad he killed himself after so many basic bitches started wearing 90's bands gear as fashion
>>
>>2055040
Considering that Kurt stuck his dick in Courtney Love's Hole it doesn't seem like he had any problem with basic bitches.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.