[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they just put them back together senpai?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: SHEBD.jpg (84KB, 1226x597px) Image search: [Google]
SHEBD.jpg
84KB, 1226x597px
Why don't they just put them back together senpai?
>>
the better question is:

why don't they get slimed?
>>
>>2051637
Why does Roman shave his hairline?
>>
>>2051642
Simply to enrage Deano.
Every time the Ambrose looks at the Colossal Canine, he knows that his hair will never be as majestic as the Huge Hound.
He is never going to be as tall, handsome, tanned or over as the Big Dog.
And thats why Roman does it.
>>
>>2051637
Because just like everyone else and everything in wrestling now a days,people will get tired of it within 2 weeks.
Better to save it for special occasions
>>
>>2051883
dude deans 6'4 roman and seth are 6'2 tops
>>
Because Seth & Dean are over individually and no longer need the crutch of a stable.
>>
>>2051904
>this utter fucking delusion

Go ahead and swallow a cyanide pill
>>
>>2051913
nah I'm good hey
>>
>>2051637
They've been separated like what, 2 years ago? The reunion would be still too fresh and the pop not THAT big, especially since Ramen still uses SHEBD theme
>>
This segment makes zero sense.

>The Club claiming they're the best because of their tours in Japan and Canada when in kayfabe non-WWE/WCW accomplishments mean jackshit.
>Jasethy is a face but they did not explain how he is buttbuddies with Roman all of a sudden when 3-4 weeks ago Roman proclaimed he'll get his revenge over Jasethy since he's the only guy he never beat.

Tribute to the Troops was a better show than Raw or Smackdown and there is a huge difference since heels can actually work as heels (perfect heelwork by Rusev but Owens did not capitalize on his Canadian shtick) and other than a small group of blowhard smarks Roman got an incredible reaction. (You can hear them booing but there were more cheers since it was a family house show event)
>>
>>2051988
>when in kayfabe non-WWE/WCW accomplishments mean jackshit.

Even a maroon like JBL puts over Styles being a former IWGP Champ.
>>
>>2051896
LOL THE STATE OF DELUSION YOU LIVE IN HAHAHAHA
>>
>>2052395
The fact you can't see the height difference is embarrassing.

>>2051988
Roman got an incredible reaction

You people really are out of your fucking minds.
>>
>>2051637
Why are they forcing Dean to do the Tom Phillips split-legs stance?
>>
>>2052573
To make Roman look taller.
>>
dean need the room to properly develop his character for the mega push he is going to receive in 2017. He can't be held back by upper midcard talent in reigns and rollins
>>
>>2052461
>You people really are out of your fucking minds.

Nah he did. It's Tribute to the Troops, meaning, adult, casual crowd of normies.
These niggas aren't sad enough to boo people they don't like on a children's show.
>>
>>2052573
He's not though, you seem them all standing up when the camera pans to them

>>2051896
Embarrassing

>>2052581
Obsessed
>>
>>2052596
>if the crowd is comprised of folks I believe don't boo him, he got an incredible reaction

I can't wait to see how much lower you guys set the bar on next year's Road to Wrestlemania.

>some of the crowd didn't sound like they despised him! WHAT AN OVATION!
>>
>>2052596
>WWE is a children show

Ah yes, a girl getting hanged on a cross and forced to marry a satanist giant beating people up with his cult that has a brother that burns people alive is cute as hell.
>>
>>2052605
Nah I watched, he got a pretty nice reaction.

>>2052606
>[[[[[current year]]]]]
>>
>>2052606
WWE has been a children's show since 2008 you fucking moron
>>
>>2052608

WWE is WWE 1999 or 2016.

Just because is shit now and only kids can enjoy it because they don't even understand whats going on the screen doesn't mean it was or will be always like this.
>>
>>2052612
Ah yes, those Lana angles with Enzo & Ziggler.

Total family entertainment.
>>
>>2052615
No use arguing with you – stupid is too potent to disprove.
>>
>>2052629
>implying he is wrong

WWE was for a short time decent around 2012/2013 and nobody used the shitty

>ITS A KID'S SHOW XDDD

Excuse back then when something fucked up.
>>
>>2052624
Did I see any stripping or sex? Shit was more tame than a Nikoladeon show. Or are you just that out of touch
>>
>>2052637
>nudity is the only thing inappropriate for family-friendly entertainment

AMERICANS
>>
>>2052641
>out of touch moron exposed
>a-americans

Yeah while you're watching an American wrestling show, you slant eye
>>
>>2052649
>all non-Americans = Azns

You probably fear the gays too, huh yokel?
>>
>>2052636
t. WWEbabby
>>
>>2052606
>>2052615
This is peak dissonance
You don't get more dissonant than this
Vince would be proud, you've been conditioned well.
>>
>>2051637
That would be Vince admitting defeat that he can't get roman over. Not happening
>>
>>2052598
Roman is wearing lifts in that pic
>>
Dean's legit height is no higher than 6'2" at best. If you think otherwise you're a mark
>>
>>2051637
Requires them to be on the same brand.

Smackdown can't really afford lose Dean since the show is dominated by heels at the moment.
>>
Why do they make Roman look taller backstage when Seth and Dean look the exact same height as Roman when on the ring?
>>
>>2052461
>The fact you can't see the height difference is embarrassing.

Oh, I can see the height difference. It's what you're desperate to see that's embarrassing.
>>
>>2052926
Roman is bigger and taller.
>>
>>2052926
>>
>>2052983
Because it [spoiler] makes Roman look really, really strong [/spoiler]
>>
File: dean_btfo.jpg (19KB, 629x305px) Image search: [Google]
dean_btfo.jpg
19KB, 629x305px
>this fucking thread
>those fucking people arguing whether a kids show is a kids show and deluding themselves that a handsome charisma vacuum is over
>>
Every time I visit this board I just don't get why they don't turn Roman heel full on. Jesus people hate that guy (except for that one fag)
>>
https://twitter.com/RomanFansite/status/809161714243698688

Lel at this pop
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.