[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1486.jpg (24KB, 336x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1486.jpg
24KB, 336x400px
is he over?
>>
In my heart.
>>
Compared to the rest of the snoozerweights he's red hot
>>
>>2051556
I think he is getting there. It's happening slowly. He is getting as over as a cruiserweight can.
>>
whot he fuck is this
>>
>>2051567
>as over as a cruiserweight can.

The most over guy since Rock was a cruiserweight.
>>
>>2051570
>>2051577
>>2051584
>>2051586
You've been here all day you fucking loser
>>
>>2051565
>red hot
Rich Swann is Red Hot in comparison to the rest of the division, Jack is white hot. He also has the best character devolpment of any Cruiserweight besides Kendrick, and he's only been on for a couple of weeks
>>
>>2051590
Everyone can see posts you've made hours ago on the front page, just kill yourself already
>>
>>2051589
>white hot
>pale as fuck
pottery
>>
>>2051585
But he was
A) Allowed to use his full moveset
B) Was allowed to wrestle other wrestlers. For God's sake, the gimmick that made him a main eventer was "small guy and huge guy team up"

It's impossible for any Cruiserweight on Raw to get over the same way Bryan did. They're not given the tools.
>>
Is he just a comedy guy or can he actually go too?
>>
>>2051624
>full moveset

He did a bunch of cool shit, but his moveset especially when he went to the top of the card was limited. He had the surfboard stretch and his comback plus kicks. All his suplex variations and submissions he used to do stopped. How many leg locks did he use?
>>
>>2051633
Okay fair enough, but you're kinda provin' my point, 'cause the Raw Cruiserweights have even less than that.
>>
>>2051629
He's a fucking great wrestler.

Awesome shootfighter too.
>>
Somebody post the suicide dive
>>
>>2051629
He's arguably the best wrestler in the division and one of the best in WWE at the minute. Think Meme Sabre Jr. but not boring.
>>
File: wwe uk champ.jpg (142KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
wwe uk champ.jpg
142KB, 1200x675px
WWE UK Champ when?
>>
>>2051585
Would D-Bry hit the weight limit in the current cruiser division? He was a bit chubby...
>>
>>2051996
According to the internet, he'd have to lose 4lbs. Which should be pretty easy, seeing as Cedrick Alexander dropped like 23.
>>
He managed to make Simon Gotch disappear and get over with the same exact gimmick.
>>
>>2051705
>http://i.imgur.com/M7Aagob.gif
>>
>>2052047
People that think him and the Vaudevillians have the exact same gimmick are fucking morons.
>>
>>2051629
>Goofy comedy spots are a breath of fresh air in the current product
>God-tier running dropkick
>Great looking submissions
>Can do power spots
>Actually does a character
>Actually sells his injuries
>Actually changes ring psychology over the course of the match
>Can shoot
He's pretty great, man. He actually reminds me of Santino, a legit great wrestler that became nothing but a joke over time. Which is why I fear for him too.
>>
>>2052064
>>God-tier running dropkick
>>Great looking submissions
>>Can do power spots
Post some webms.
>>
>>2052078
I'm too poor to afford webms.
>>
>>2051629
He was my favorite individual performer at the CWC. He does some gruesome arm and finger submission work and he's athletic.
>>
File: Handstand escape.gif (2MB, 404x269px) Image search: [Google]
Handstand escape.gif
2MB, 404x269px
>>
File: jack.gif (2MB, 408x272px) Image search: [Google]
jack.gif
2MB, 408x272px
>>
File: toodaloo.gif (2MB, 404x269px) Image search: [Google]
toodaloo.gif
2MB, 404x269px
>>
File: teeing off.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
teeing off.gif
2MB, 371x209px
>>
>>2052057
Great
>>
>>2052057
>http://i.imgur.com/M7Aagob.gif
Based Gentleman.Going to have to watch that match just for him now.
>>
>>2051996
Bryan says that even at his most swole he was never above 200lbs.

>chubby

You have no idea what that means.
>>
File: Big-Moves-Jack.gif (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Big-Moves-Jack.gif
4MB, 320x180px
Based BMJ (Big Moves Jack).
>>
He'd be a great mid card act for the IC title
>>
>>2052668
I feel like Gentleman Jack with the US Title has more potential.
>>
>>2052676
How so? They're the same thing in their respective brands, just no one gives a shit about the US Title.
>>
>>2052710
>English Gentleman
>United States Title

Writes itself.
>>
>>2052755
But why would an English gentleman want such an uncouth title like the US title when he could have the elegant IC title?
>>
>>2052799
Because he wants to class it up!
>>
>>2052833
Not sure he could. Give it to Roode to make it glorious. Even though I think he's over rated.
>>
He seems to be one of the few cruiserweights who doesn't bore the crowd to tears.
>>
>>2052799
>>2052833
Same thing as Cesaro first US Title run. Except it just kind of floundered around.
>>
>>2052871
Because he's one of the few whose character can be put over in the way he wrestles, plus he's given mic time. He's literally the best man in the division, unlike TJ "dab on them" Perkins, who is arguably the worst of the guys that is on tv regularly. Hoho Lun being straight up the worst.
>>
>>2052081
Every time I wince a little because that looks like a really low margin for error
>>
>>2052627
Highlight of that entire shit show last night
>>
>>2052943
>just does one fake-out dive and a headbutt in the entire match
>still the most entertaining man of the night
Is there anything this man can't do?
>>
This guy is so fucking over they made a British championship belt just for him.
>>
>>2052948
If he doesn't get a run with it, WWE is seriously messed up.
>>
did the troops like my boy jack?
>>
Gentleman Jack is wasted with the cruiserweights, should be in the US title race.
>>
>>2053014
Fuck yeah they did, they loved his suicide dive.
>>
>>2052627
I've seen this spot before. Does anybody know who did it first?
>>
>>2053059
I think it was Kevin Owens. Not sure when, but it was a multi-man match. Possibly involving a table or ladder.
>>
>>2053105
Nah you're think of when he did a run up to Sami who was on a ladder that was lent up against the side of the apron as if he was going to do some big move but stopped and slapped him.
>>
>>2053105
Thanks. Owens probably did it first in the WWE, but I remember seeing this spot on an indy show like PWG. I don't watch much indy stuff, but I saw a clip similar to this (maybe Chuck Taylor?)
>>
>>2053059
Check CHIKARA
Sounds like a CHIKARA spot
>>
>>2053161
no one cares about your fedora faggots
>>
>>2051556
>manlet

no he is not over
>>
>>2053183
He's more over than Roman, faggot.
>>
>>2052876
Gentleman Jack would be a face tho.

>>2053183
Imagine being a heightmark and getting BTFO from reality every single day.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.