[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>30 minutes I don't think I can pee this long, /asp/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

>30 minutes

I don't think I can pee this long, /asp/.
>>
I'm probably gonna set an alarm for 29 minutes, have a nap and wake up to disappointment.
>>
That's plenty of time for a pretty satisfying fap to your chosen form of titillation material.
>>
Sasha looks holy fucking yum tier in this pic

If it's just 30 minutes of charlotte giving sasha a wedgie like she did at heck in a kek then it'll be worth it
>>
>>2049744

gonna fap 30 times
>>
>>2049744
So what is wrong with it, they sold it good on raw in that street match.Ratings got boosted by these two beautiful based women.
>>
Take a shit too
>>
>>2049759
That bait may have worked if you didn't add those last six words.
>>
> so what if i am inspired by a woman enough to put her as my trip name?

Bayley Club President, summer 2016

Never forget
>>
>>2049764
It was not a bait, they are good looking and also talented compared to the girl you are using as your tripname
>>
Sasha vs Charlotte should actually main event RB for three reasons:
>In terms of story and significance its a million miles ahead of everything else on the show.
>The Universal title seems lower than the Womens title in terms of booking, significance and prestige.
>It has by far the most heat out of any feud on RAW.
>>
Even the promise of Charlotte fucking Sasha with a strap-on afterward couldn't get me to watch these two wrestle for half an hour.
>>
>>2049771
Holy shit that sounds familiar. I may have said that. I didn't even remember that shit. It's weird that you hung onto it for so long though, something that was obviously meant to troll. I didn't mean to effect you that badly, buddy. Wanna talk about it?

>>2049777
I like your 7s.
>>
>>2049781
That shit sucks. Girls can't fuck that well wearing a strap-on. Just let them lick each others assholes.
>>
>>2049782
> o-obviously meant to troll

Kek keep trying to backtrack waifufag
>>
>>2049791
>he thinks wrestlers inspire anyone anymore

I probably fucked with you because you were fucking with me about Bayley, but man I didn't think you'd take it so to heart. Jesus I'm sorry that a one off troll effected you so hard you have PTSD flashbacks whenever you see me on here. I never really thought low-effort trolling could hurt anyone this badly. Maybe I should stop doing it.
>>
This card is fucking terrible. No way I will be watching this.
>>
File: 1471310935559.jpg (51KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471310935559.jpg
51KB, 480x270px
>>2049744
Jesus. They've been feuding all year in hohum matches. Not watching with shit.

DROPPED
>>
>>2049797
Maybe you should be less autistic and lose the trip code about a womens wrestler on a wrestling board you fucking loser.
>>
>>2049744
But you can fap for that long if Sasha's ass hangs out again
>>
I just can't wait for Charlotte to win the rumble so we can have a three stages of hell match for the Womens title in the main event of WrestleMania
>>
>>2049780
You forgot
>get to stop watching earlier
>>
>>2049753
What the fuck is wrong with you? How low is your self-esteem that you find that horse attractive?
>>
>THIS IS AWESOME
>>
File: Earth circa 2016.jpg (31KB, 550x425px) Image search: [Google]
Earth circa 2016.jpg
31KB, 550x425px
>>2050020
>>
>>2049744
Grab a book or whatever reading material you feel like and catch up on it while taking a dump. If you count promo packages and entrances and whatnot you'll have close to an hour.
>>
>>2049797
> trying this hard
Holy shit you got touched hard.
Thanks for letting me know i should post it every single time i see you from now on
>>
>>2050065
I'm sure he's shaking with fear
>>
>>2049744

>guy with the trip name "bayley club president" making fun of anything
>will still watch the match
>will still complain about it

This type of autism is unwarranted.
>>
>>2050020

>wahhh stop liking what I don't like

Another basket case
>>
There will be a wardrobe malfunction.

Screenshot
>>
>>2050079
It's actually pretty normal by /asp/ standards
>>
>>2050077
Im sure you are shaking with heart palpitations you fat fraggle
>>
>>2049744

You know to begin with I was really into this feud but it's becoming too much of an agenda now, plus the feuds getting stale because they've really beaten a dead horse.

I am not sure I can sit through another 30 minute match with Sasha and Charlotte, I don't really rate Sasha anymore imo she's not as good as she once was, Charlotte for me is a much better prospect she has IT.

It's all a bit meh though just stop already..
>>
File: 1474705692771.jpg (182KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1474705692771.jpg
182KB, 2048x1152px
THIS IS WRESTLING
>>
>>2049744
cook dinner
>>
Thank fuck it's only 30 minutes. Imagine them having to drag that garbage out for an hour.
>>
>>2049744
Just eat something during the preshow match that causes diarrhea
>>
Watch Iron Man
>>
>Peeing during the designated Beef match

shameful desu
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.