[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else sick of seeing this guy? I want him off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Best-Dean-Ambrose-Memes.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Best-Dean-Ambrose-Memes.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Is anyone else sick of seeing this guy?

I want him off my television.
>>
>>2049188
I got sick of him after seeing him on the Stone Cold Podcast. Made him look like a fucking clown. I softened up a little bit during the promo exchanges between him and Cena, but after the James Ellsworth shit, putting AJ Styles' credibility at risk is a huge no-no.
>>
But he's the modern day Brian Pillman
>>
>>2049188
http://archived.moe/asp/search/filename/Best-Dean-Ambrose-Memes/

Nice falseflag attempt deanshit aka carter aka pedomod
>>
>>2049194
>AJ Styles' credibility
Being a massive no-draw?
>>
>>2049210
MARK SEETHING
>>
I'm sick of all the Shieldetty's and the rest of the failed PG-era stars. Wrestling has gone stale and there is no reason to tune in every week because nothing happens except women's title changes

PG-13 when?
>>
>>2049188
I was sick of him well before the Stone Cold Podcast, but that podcast actually made me lose respect for him and actively dislike him and have zero faith or interest. He sucks, he's a mark, he's not interesting and he's boring.
>>
>>2049221
He's been dogshit for quite some time honestly.

>He hasn't had a good feud in a year.
>The ambrose asylum match
>"hardcore" match against Bork with 0 bumps and 0 spots
>That stupid Potted plant bullshit
>did nothing in that money in the bank match
>cashed in on seth, did nothing worthwatching as champ
>fucked around for like 2 months when smackdown started

waste of tv time, what a shitter.
>>
>>2049194
>>2049221
What happened during the podcast?
>>
>>2049271
Dean no sold the whole damn thing.

Austin was trying to ask questions to get some kind of insight for the fans and Ambrose just din't say a fucking thing worth listening to.

It's probably on youtube somewhere but if you have the network watch it if you can.

It's tough to watch, it's just so fucking boring.
>>
>>2049271
He was exposed, plain and simple. Austin ran rough all over him and embarrassed him multiple times. You can feel Austin lose respect for him over the course of the podcast and began to openly challenge him and Dean just shrunk from any and all of it. Then he went out and stunk up the joint with AJ, and then Cena came out and buried him on the mic, and you could see the writing on the wall, the entire WWE had lost faith in him
>>
>>2049282

Austin also challenged Ambrose to do a promo on the spot and Ambrose didn't know whether to crap or wind his watch.

Basically Ambrose was awkward throughout the whole interview and when Austin asked him to man up, and show what he was made of he shit the bed.

Ask Austin, The Rock, Jericho or CM Punk to do a promo out of the blue and they'd hit a home run, Ambrose was exposed.
>>
>>2049301

Saying that I'd still give Deanetty credit for his match at TLC with AJ Styles that was an awesome match to be fair.
>>
He's just lazy as fuck. Every time he is shown in total divas he has a hangover. I'm pretty sure he's just riding it out as long as possible and can't believe he gets paid so much just because they put him in the shield.
>>
>>2049298
>and then Cena came out and buried him on the mic,

And then Ambrose buried him back even harder.

Cena passive-aggressively undermines everybody who's a threat.

FINE SPEECH
>>
>>2049370
lol no he didn't, he corpsed and sat there saying nothing as his brain slowly worked things out and tried to figure out what to say

the STATE of you dean truthers
>>
>>2049301
Ambrose actually did a promo out of the blue in that interview though.

The whole thing was strange, Austin was in a really bad mood at the start and asking weird questions, he was the one creating that fucked up atmosphere. It got better after he stopped.
>>
>>2049389
>truthers

>>>/out/

Cena saying "Fine speech" is like somebody on here memeing that Nash macro: a confession of getting BTFO.
>>
File: IMG_0922.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0922.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
If anyone shouldn't be on TV ever again...
>>
>>2049392
Austin was in the same mood he's always in. And if you pick up a bad mood it's probably because he has to interview the world's most boring and lazy man, dean ambrose.

Ambrose did cut a promo...and it was the worst promo ever spun, and Austin immediately trumped him and wrecked his shit without even thinking about it. It just really showed the many, many levels that separate a jobber/mark like Dean from guys like Austin.
>>
File: 5.gif (2MB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
2MB, 400x258px
>Mfw there are people on this board who think Dean is worse than Jasethy
>Mfw there are people on this board who think Dean is worse than Record Lowman

Reminder that if you hate Dean Ambrose, you're an autistic anti-smark.

[spoiler]"t. Carter" Toyu![/spoiler]
>>
>>2049456
>he is worse
>he is worse

wew
>>
I still have faith that a heel turn will restore Dean
>>
>>2049456
T. Autist
>>
>>2049404
I hate this fuck
Keep nigger memes out of my wrasslin
>>
>>2049404
>>2049626
Is this the nigger Macarena or something?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.