[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We won again lads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

File: 1469484000883.png (68KB, 660x874px) Image search: [Google]
1469484000883.png
68KB, 660x874px
>>
>>2048567
How can RAM even compete?

GOAT segment
>>
>>2048616
maryse is a fucking goddess
>>
I know this is considered a fedora tier opinion on here. But I wish that Cesaro would come over with Zayne as well. They would both be a great add to the roster. Cesaro and Zayne could feud first, then The Miz could get them over as a face since he's such a good heel. Especially since Ziggler is gonna have a match or two with AJ.
>>
>>2048689
Sheamus and Cesaro are a GOAT tag team though. Two big guys who wreck shit
>>
>>2048689
I'd rather have Zayn and Neville

Smackdown needs guys who can elevate the IC title and Neville can be a heel if he needs to
>>
>>2048689
What's wrong with wanting A+ guys on the A-show?

>implying Cesaro & Zayn aren't over already

>>2048751
Both of them would do better as singles and Cesaro has plenty of better options for partners.
>>
Usos were pretty funny on talking smack.

the janetty meme being used was good.
>>
>>2048753
Why not just save all 3 from RAM?

Fuck it, new SD 6:

>Rollins
>Ziggler
>Cesaro
>Sheamus
>Neville
>Zayn

With BMAJ as the brand-carrying Ace.
>>
File: smackdown.png (401KB, 502x538px) Image search: [Google]
smackdown.png
401KB, 502x538px
>>2048567

>Still 0-30 in the ratings

I thought you were supposed to be the A show?
>>
>>2048759
>"popularity" = quality

pity (you) junior
>>
>>2048759
>sd losing in the ratings
>even though raw has to go up against MNF

smackcucks forever in denial
>>
>>2048769
>>2048769

>We're the A show
>Still getting jannety tier ratings

Sad!
>>
>>2048781
/SmA+ck/ has gained more viewers than RAM has this year, dingus. How do observable trends work?

>Trumpposting

kys
>>
>>2048784

>more viewers
>implying
>Can't even fill out 3 threads for an airing on 4chan
>2 hours long but still can't draw in more viewers
>Tuesday night with nothing to compete with and still getting pitiful ratings
>Dolph Ziggler
>Mojo Rawley
>>
>>2048787
>doesn't know how observable trends work
>>
Did anyone else really want Luke Harper to win tonight, party because he's great, partly because you're bored of Dean and Dolph?
>>
>>2048828
Harper being in the #1 Contender mix at all is a victory on its own.

Would be a great bully heel for AJ to face once he...err...turns face.
>>
>>2048828
I did because I thought he and AJ could put on a fucking barnstormer of a match. He still looked fucking outstanding though.
>>
File: IMG_5300.jpg (98KB, 800x988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5300.jpg
98KB, 800x988px
>>2048567
Cmon Smackbro, it's time to admit we were soundly beaten yet again by RAW. We'll get em next time though. Chin up Smacklads!
>>
Smackdown has literally LITERALLY never beaten Raw once. no one watches cuckdown
>>
>Long Island Iced Z injured
>No based Wyatt Family entrance
>HarpGOAT gets pinned by Deanery
>Fucking Dolph Ziegler is #1 AGAIN
>Alexa booked as an even weaker champ than Kevin Owens, because apparently AJ is the only non-coward heel allowed in the whole company

We didn't win anything tonight boys.
>>
>>2048863
Why the fuck does autocorrect do this shit to me? Ziegler? Deanery? What the fuck is a Deanery? Why would that be their first idea?!
>>
>>2048854
>>2048856
>>2048863
>false-flagging RAWtists

Enjoy your 30-minute horsies main event
>>
>>2048867
Actually I'll be grabbing something to eat or drink since I know it has to be 30 minutes and I'm safe. Or if it main events I can just turn it off early

Based Raw
>>
>>2048868
>not acquiring provisions beforehand
>not getting deliveries

fucking RAM plebs
>>
We got Harper in the Main Event.

SMACK won by a landslide
>>
>>2048892
Harper took TWO FINISHERS IN A ROW to put down
>>
>>2048867
theyre salty they diddnt get based eva marie
>>
>>2048689
zayn is garbage
>>
It was a good show as usual, but why the fuck is Dolphins #1 contender again? Since the brand split he lost his champ shot at Dean, got chucked by Miz and the spirit squad, held the IC strap for like a month, then got killed my Miz again? It's like they have no mid card to do the job now that Bray finally has a belt.
>>
>>2048935
Because he won the #1 Contender's Match?

Also, let's not pretend Miz ever truly "beat" him.

>>2048930
Zayn has been Cesaro's best opponent in WWE by a landslide.
>>
>>2048567
I was pretty disappointed tonight. They could have set up a real hype champ vs. champ and maybe even title for title with Miz and A.J. (further elevating the IC title, I think the all height of the IC title was when Warrior won the WWF title with it.) That was my number one hope for the night.

The other really cool alternative would have been to completely take the risk and put Harper over tonight. Harper was by far the best in ring performer in that match and Smackdown writers know how good he is because they only put him in that match to elevate the other 3. I bet Harper and A.J. could legit have a MoTY and they could have done something cool like debut the club on Smackdown for the Wyatt save. Then there's three legitimate top contenders for the Wyatts who can all fued with A.J. and the club can fued for the tag titles on Smackdown since they got buried on RAW just to burn demolition by having a comedy act set records.
>>
>>2048975
Also I never really got why they seperated The Club in the first place. They probably cost themselves a lot in merch sales. If the long term plan was to job every tag team on RAW out to New Day then Ascension or the Vaudevillians should have been on RAW instead of Gallows and Anderson. Also then Smackdown would have a third legitimate tag team with the Usos and American Alpha. I don't mind the tag titles going on 2 singles guys who currently aren't getting a singles push but the whole roster would be better if The Club were whole on Smackdown and RAW wouldn't lose anything. The Wyatts are the only faction on Smackdown after all and they're really being hurt by not having competition.
>>
>>2048975
>real hype champ
>Miz

Couldn't even lace WCW Styles's boots.

>I think the all height of the IC title was when Warrior won the WWF title with it.

You mean when he discarded it like trash shortly afterwards?
>>
>>2048983
A lot of Miz's matches have been as highly or higher rated than AJ's matches at ppv's lately. Miz is a top tier worker right now.
>>
>>2048980

They never should have split the goddamn tag teams.

Smack!Down should have had WHC, IC, and Tag belts, RAW should have got WWE, USA, Women's, and Cruiserweight. Both the tag AND women's divisions would have benefited from that, and RAW has an extra belt to fill their third hour.

A competent creative crew could conceive of quality angles with rosters like that.
>>
>>2048986
Your own piss-weak grades don't count lad.

Acquire standards.
>>
>>2048991
Yeah maybe so but that wouldn't have changed the fact that New Day was going to bury everyone with no hope of recovery post record. At least the Smackdown tag teams escaped that burial.
>>
File: trouble_in_miz.gif (2MB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
trouble_in_miz.gif
2MB, 450x259px
>>2048999
>get BTFO
>memeshit

Every fucking time.
>>
>>2048758
>Wanting Seth 'Ratings Killer' Rollins on Smackdown.

Shame on you.
>>
>>2048867
This.
>>
>>2048930
This
>>
>>2049023
They have the real ratings killer Ambrose on the show, the man who had lows when main eventing both raw and smackdown in the same weeks
>>
>>2049023
Based Smack would make him a draw in a matter of months.

>>2049029
wrong
>>
>>2048828
>>2048832
>>2048835
He was brilliant tonight, the definition of reaching for the brass ring. Him and Tyler Breeze both had bigger spots than usual this week and they both ran with it. I only wish that Harper had pinned Miz to justify an IC feud going into the Rumble.

Also, Dean pinning both Miz and Harper spoiled the ending. There was no way they were going to let Dean power through all three, that's just not how eliminations work. When Dean pinned Harper I thought to myself "Okay, so Dolph is going to win but Dean will still look stronger because he took out two guys."

What exactly is Miz's motivation to help Dean win? Did he show up on Talking Smack? It makes no sense and, logically, Dean is going to come after Miz now which is not good for Miz.
>>
>>2048753
Re-doing their feud in NXT would be great. It's been long enough that even the NXT smarks would enjoy it again.
>>
>>2049043
Haven't caught Smack yet but are you sure it's not just Miz attempting to fuck with Ziggler and blowing it?

>>2049044
>implying NXT smarks would have ever complained about one more GOAT Zayn vs. Neville match
>>
File: jhonsmackalpha.jpg (72KB, 919x874px) Image search: [Google]
jhonsmackalpha.jpg
72KB, 919x874px
>bmaj
>based FUCKING MIZ
>bmj in two weeks
we don't even have to try and we win every week
>>
>>2048986
My ears honestly perked up at the thought of a champion vs champion feud to keep them busy until the Rumble. I hope they don't totally abandon it, there's no reason the title storylines can't crossover because that gives legitimacy to the lower belts. Some of the best things New Day did at their peak was stand tall over Cena and occasionally crash Seth's promos.
>>
>>2049047
Miz was grabbing Dean's foot when he tried to get into the ring. He didn't do anything to Ziggler, Zig just assumed he would so he superkicked him. It was a weird end.

>>2049043
Also, does anyone else miss the eyes all over the titantron for Harper? Now it's just a bunch of old wooden boards?
>>
>>2049047
Yeah but I mean the feud beat for beat. Build up to a fatal 4 way, have it end the same way, build up to the singles match. It's safe to say you average WWE fan hasn't seen it so it will be fresh for them, and for people that have seen it, it will be great to watch again. Obviously though, creative would take everything that made it great, and fuck it all up.
>>
>>2049073
In general derivatively recycling something doesn't ever work.
>>
>>2049078
It doesn't work because you've seen it already. It's like seeing the same spot over and over again, which is why story telling is so important. But like I say, the people that saw the Zayn/Neville feud are in the minority, which is why on a show with more viewers it would help get them over with a wider audience.
>>
>>2049073
Part of why that feud worked so well was because Neville was a face champion who turned heel for one-night only. It turned the NXT belt into something that you could believe people desperately wanted. Just having a good match with no story won't do anything, as Neville and Bo have had multiple good matches on the main roster and never recaptured that old match.
>>
>>2049084
Yeah but in this scenario Neville would be IC champ. I thought that's what we were talking about.
>>
File: oh wow.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
oh wow.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2048567
>Dolph Ziggler having more than 0 world title matches in a year

literally micropenis the show
>>
>>2049089
Oh yeah, my bad. I'm multitasking right now. Yeah that could work, but Miz and Dolph already elevated it a bit. The US belt needs more help right now, it's just a matter of getting it off Roman.

Actually, if Neville and Zayn are light enough for the cruiserweights, they should redo the story for that belt.
>>
File: 1475021007816.jpg (114KB, 940x688px) Image search: [Google]
1475021007816.jpg
114KB, 940x688px
>>2048867
this
>>
Review of Raw:

New Day: oh look they'll retain for obvious reasons, skipped

Charlotte vs Sasha: skipped, fuck Foley and feminism

Owens/Jericho/Rollins/Roman brawl: skipped, predictable as fuck

Cass vs Rusev: another burial for the latter, skipped

Zayn Foley segment: first thing I didn't skip, it was mediocre

Main event: oh look more tags jobbing to New Day, skipped.

1/10 show.

SD had a good tag battle royal, good main event, decent women title match, skipped the other women match, good segments

7/10
>>
File: 1479604724042.png (181KB, 584x568px) Image search: [Google]
1479604724042.png
181KB, 584x568px
>>2049095
>SEETHING
>>
>>2048758
>>Rollins
>>Ziggler
>>Cesaro
>>Sheamus
>>Neville
>>Zayn

Fuck off with Snooz Borrins and Shittler
>>
>Put on ANOTHER clusterfuck tag match with almost every team on the roster
>Manage to make it a legitimately good match
>Manage to reignite the old flame of the Ryder push AGAIN
>Manage to make every team other than the Vaudevillains look strong
>Konnor and Tyler Breeze
>Looking strong
How do they do it, lads?
>>
>>2049200
Why do I care that they made jobber tag teams "look strong?"

The show is a fucking state:
-2 (two) women's matches in a 2 hour timeslot.
- Ziggler getting yet another title shot
- The awful segment to open the show with ellsworth pretending to be sick
- No BMAJ match

Smackdown is terrible lads. However, RAM is also shit. The fact that you autists chose a side and defend one of those sides makes you look like stupid idiots.
>>
>>2049123
Smackdown

First segment: Cringe
Miz/AJ/Ambrose segment - cool now ziggler and luke harper want in who cares
TWO (2) women's matches, which were skipped (that took up a full hour of the two because of the fake alexa bliss match leading to her "match" with becky") skipped
-Match with EVERY TAG TEAM IN IT AGAIN (skipped)
-Fatal 4 way for #1 contender was ok but Ziggler won so ruined.
>>
>>2049208
Starting to look strong is how jobbers stop being jobbers, mate. You'd enjoy things more if you stopped actively trying not to.

Also, AJ is hurt.
>>
>>2049081
>NXT fans
>a minority

Are they?

>>2049208
>why do I care that they're pushing talent

I'd think you would care about pushes since you're clearly a fucking mark.

>>2049217
>You'd enjoy things more if you stopped actively trying not to.

*mic drop*
>>
>>2049097
Well you don't need to elevate it any more, you just need to keep it at its peak for as long as possible. But yeah, it would work with the cruiserweights too, but I think Sami is probably too heavy for it, plus there doesn't seem to be any idea for putting main roster guys in that division for some reason.

>NXT fans
>a minority
>Are they?
At the time of the Zayn/Neville feud, yeah they were. This was before they did a takeover special outside of Full Sail. Also although they still put on better specials, I'd be surprised if people in the audience and watching at home kept up with NXT even now. The people that go to their specials and house shows are more die hard fans.
>>
>>2049397
NXT has consistently been, at least, Top 10 most watched on their Network.

It's not like I'm talking about pre-ArRIVAL NXT here.
>>
>>2049407
Yes but again, you have to bear in mind, not everyone at the shows or watching the stuff on USA network is a Network subscriber. Nor have they necessarily got it to watch NXT. So, re-using a story line that worked well on NXT isn't a terrible call.

For example, the Jack Gallagher match on 205 used a lot of the spots from his debut 205 match. The full Windsor knot, the handstand on the turnbuckles. BUT, he did it in front of a crowd that probably hadn't bothered watching him in the CWC or even the first 205 Live episodes. So while we've seen it before others haven't and it might be something that will help get the division over. Same with Zayn and Neville. It might get them over.
>>
>>2049424
There's a considerable difference between recycling a match and rehashing an angle.

>It might get them over.

Here's the rub: the NXT angle was successful because they were ALREADY red-hot over individually because they'd had the better part of 2 years establishing them.
>>
>>2049358
>pushing talent
>ziggler going after title again

pick 1
>>
>>2049434
I'm not saying it would be easy, Sami is pretty over at the minute, because he's had great matches and had promos. Unfortunately Neville hasn't been seen for weeks? Months? So they do need to build him up, But they can take their time as long as Miz being IC champ continues to be one of the most interesting story lines.
>>
>>2049446
>implying Ziggler isn't the best homegrown guy since Angle

>>2049447
Neville has to get built up MORE.

desu if we're getting do-overs from their NXT days I'd rather see Neville feud with Breeze.
>>
>>2049466
>Neville feud with Breeze
Yeah but you know that's never happening. It's bad enough being demoted to the tag division but the jobbers of the tag division? It's unbelievable how much they dropped the ball on Breeze. Not saying he'd be up there in the main event scene but he deserves more than this.
>>
>>2048909
AJ even showed respect to him on Talking Smack
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.