[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the rumors true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: What did Vince mean by this.png (254KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
What did Vince mean by this.png
254KB, 512x384px
Are the rumors true?
>>
Just mocking gays.
>>
Yeah he loved Shawn more than he liked Nash
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMezkmjVpys#t=56s

>"Thankyou for putting up with me, I love you Boss."
>"I love you too Shawn."

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2046806
>Shawn is thankful that Vince didn't fire him for being a jackass
>Vince is thankful for Shawn carrying the company when the 80's wrestlers jumped ship to WCW
>Shawn doesn't have many friends since he has a habit of burning bridges
>Vince doesn't have a lot of friends because of his position
>Both guys have been through a lot together the last 20 years
>Vince sees Shawn and Hunter as more of sons than he does Shane

I know, what a couple of faggots.
>>
PLAYBOY: You lived with an older brother, your mother and occasional others, right?

MCMAHON: My parents got divorced and I went with my mom, Vickie. She was in the church choir. A real performer, a female Elmer Gantry. Very striking, with an excellent voice. Lived with her and my real asshole of a stepfather, a man who enjoyed kicking people around.

PLAYBOY: Your stepfather beat you?

MCMAHON: [Nodding] Leo Lupton. It's unfortunate that he died before I could kill him. I would have enjoyed that. Not that he didn't have some redeeming qualities. He was an athlete, great at any sport, which I admired, and I remember watching The Jackie Gleason Show with him. We used to laugh together at Jackie Gleason.

PLAYBOY: Lupton was an electrician. He hit you with his tools, didn't he? A pipe wrench?

MCMAHON: Sure.

PLAYBOY: He hit your brother, too?

MCMAHON: No. I was the only one of the kids who would speak up, and that's what provoked the attacks. You would think that after being on the receiving end of numerous attacks I would wise up, but I couldn't. I refused to. I felt I should say something, even though I knew what the result would be.

PLAYBOY: You fought him when he hit your mother.

MCMAHON: Absolutely. First time I remember, I was six years old. The slightest provocation would set him off. But I lived through it.

PLAYBOY: That's an awful way to learn how a man behaves.

MCMAHON: I learned how not to be. One thing I loathe is a man who will strike a woman. There's never an excuse for that.

PLAYBOY: Eventually, you escaped from your stepfather.

MCMAHON: By the time I was 14 I was on my own. I was pretty much a man then. Physically, at least. In other ways I'm still becoming a man.

PLAYBOY: Was the abuse all physical, or was there sexual abuse, too?

MCMAHON: That's not anything I would like to embellish. Just because it was weird.

PLAYBOY: Did it come from the same man?

MCMAHON: No. It wasn't...it wasn't from the male.
>>
File: I think he is cute.jpg (54KB, 479x700px) Image search: [Google]
I think he is cute.jpg
54KB, 479x700px
>>2046832
Hey Vince, how was that 90's HBK boipucci
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ydvr3DuFts

>"Being gay in our business is very 80's."

What did Michael Shawn Hickenbottom mean by this?
>>
File: kek.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
>>2047009
>It's hip to be gay now
BasedBK
>>
>>2046936
Based Vince has balls of steel. Not wanting to hit women is pretty beta though
>>
>>2047034

>being able to correctly control your emotions is beta
>not wanting to hit someone weaker than you is beta

>>/r9k/
>>
>>2046806
Dawwwwwwww :3

It's a weird area of show business, which attracts weird people. There must be a whole load of guys turning up with father issues, who immediately adopt Vince as their dad without him doing anything. And Vince has those same issues too. They make a lovely big global enterprise full of these damaged co-dependents.
>>
>>2047039
The strong should rule the weak
>>
>>2046936
Is Vince saying his mom raped him, or was it some other woman?
>>
>>2047059

Yeah you're real strong pal
>>
>>2047097
Thanks
>>
>>2047083

I'm not sure, his mother is still alive you know, she's like 90 or something.

Maybe another female relative, auntie, grandmother? I dunno.
>>
>>2046936
>PLAYBOY: Was the abuse all physical, or was there sexual abuse, too?
>MCMAHON: That's not anything I would like to embellish. Just because it was weird.
>PLAYBOY: Did it come from the same man?
>MCMAHON: No. It wasn't...it wasn't from the male.
What did he mean by this
>>
>>2047105
The person that raped him was gender fluid.
>>
>>2047083
When asked if it was his mother, he said it was a fair assumption, or something along those lines, but he implied it.

PLAYBOY: We can leave that topic, but one last thing first. You said that the sexual abuse in your childhood "wasn't from the male". It's well known that you're estranged from your mother. Have we found the reason?

MCMAHON: [Pauses, nods] Without saying that, I'd say that's pretty close.

At the very least, she allowed it to happen.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.