[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Cant_See_Me.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cant_See_Me.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
JUST
>>
>>2046612

Worst belt of all time besides the palette swap current championships
>>
>>2046612
Based album. Got my signed back in 2006 and met him
>>
>>2046612
Wordlife
It's the basic thuganomics
>>
That's a great album though you stupid cunt
>>
I'm a bad bad man
>>
>>2049034
>Cena never turned heel in 2006 and used this as his music

Millionaire who should be a billionaire.
>>
>>2046624
MON
NITE
RAW
>>
>>2046612
>This
This album changed the rap game.
>>
>>2046612
I unironically enjoyed some of the songs
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 320x240px
Can't forget MC Big Show
>>
>>2049937
Chain Gaing is the Click is unironically great
>>
>>2046612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEHY4f19Z2o
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 550x413px
>>2046612

MFW I heard the track Keep Fronting..
>>
>>2046612

What did Juan Cena mean by this?

"Catch me on the scene scene scene with three chicks
I fuck like a fiend fiend fiend with three dicks
Fuck a sixteen teen teen I'm just sick"
>>
>>2049937
A few of the songs are actually pretty good.
>>
>>2050178

He's untouchable, but he's forcing you to feel him
>>
>>2050178
Based John likes them young
>>
I'm wearing my WM 22 Cena t-shirt while listening to this
feels good champ
>>
>>2050178
based
>>
>>2046612
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF IT ALL ENDED TOMORROW?
>>
>tfw shoes so old they should call them retro
>>
song about someone pulling a gun on BMJ cos BMJ fucked their wife is awesome
>>
I never listened to this album before.

Didn't realize BMJ's music was so profane. Probably something WWE wants to bury.
>>
>>2046612
>I'm sticking your whore while you flossing your range
>Gave her a dollar, she gave me back a buck and some change
Really makes you think
>>
>In the beginning a lot of my raps were completely freestyle and that's why I got away with so much on TV. I got to go for the throats in the way I wanted. But as of late they've really been cracking down thanks to the Janet Jackson incident. So I've had to scale back on my TV raps, because I have to run it by so many people and I'd rather be able to rap the way I want to than put something out there that's just watered down and stupid. I have to go through 150 committees and if one person says "I don't like this" then I have to go back and do it again. By the end of the night I'd just be generic and cookie-cutter. So I said: "Forget it. I won't rap unless you're going to let me be me. But when you don't I'm still going to go out there and speak from the heart and be hip hop at the same time."
>>
>>2053637
PC was a mistake
>>
>>2046612
SO, YOU THINK YOU'RE UNTOUCHABLE
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.