[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things Currently on Raw and Smackdown Which You Find as Pure Gold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: You Tried.jpg (18KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
You Tried.jpg
18KB, 480x270px
> The Miz's Intercontinental Championship reign
I really feel like there hasn't been a solid heel champion like this in years and he's making the title look amazing as well. Is there anyone in recent memory who has been this good as the IC Champion? That Miz Participation Award was money.
> Orton Joining the Wyatt Family
Actually feel like a dangerous team and these two compliment each other surprisingly well, two psychos combined.
>>
The beef on parade every time Charlotte comes down to the ring
>>
>>2046605

You can keep pushing it all you want, but nobody is gonna start saying it.
>>
>>2046623

To be the roastie you gotta beef the roastie
>>
>>2046605
>heard a frat boy say it, but since he is a beta he is trying to force it to an online wrestling forum.

Please stop.
>>
>>2046603
Sheamus and Cesaro is one of the few things RAM has going for it. They have pretty good chemistry and hopefully they will get the copper now that new day have broke the record.
>>
>>2046605
just fucking kill yourself
>>
>>2046603
There isn't a single thing in the whole company that is "gold" except BMAJ
>>
>>2046605
Beef parade! Hahhahahahhaha
>>
>>2046637
I think Gallows and Anderson need the straps more than Cesaro and Sheamus, who should be chasing the belts from now till Mania, and wn them there hopefully. But seeing as this is WWE, they'll probably blow their load the week before the rumble or something dumb like that. They just cant help but rush to the end of a feud these days, then drag out that ending to 3-5 matches instead of building for an extra 2-4 weeks and having a proper once off blowoff.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.