[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Raw on the uprise now? that show last night was fantastic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: keyboard pepe.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
keyboard pepe.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
is Raw on the uprise now? that show last night was fantastic. best in weeks. it wasnt as TV PG as well
>>
>>2046152
yeah I feel the same way... it's still not even close to being a truly entertaining show but I kept watching till the end without pushing myself to do so
>>
>no Sasha/Charlie shit
>RAM is actually not so bad now

Really makes you think
>>
I think that they're taking a good direction with lots of things. But the women shilling, cruiserwieghts and 2x ppvs a month are all a mistake.
All in all everything looks pretty good after an awesome survivor series.
>>
I really didn't want New Day to break the record because of how shit they've been lately, but they won me over again by the end of the second match. It reminded me how good they are when they have a reason to try.

I think they handled the cruiserweights a lot better this week too. They actually had enough time to get some story and personality across in their promos. Or maybe they should have just been pushing Jack to begin with, because he got a bigger crowd reaction in one promo than TJ has gotten in his entire main roster run.

Sami and Mick were getting ridiculous in their promo, though. I was gut laughing the entire time they were yelling in each other's face, which I don't think is the reaction they were going for.

Overall, yeah it was the best Raw in a while. Only thing that bugged me was I wanted Emma back.
>>
Better raw than average but Smackdown will win again the moment Alexa Bliss sets her tiny foot in the ring.
>>
>>2046152
>rawtists literally having their will broken as stockholm syndrome sets in
>>
>>2046296
Basically, yeah. Plus AJ is great and I have difficulty believing anyone who says otherwise. And I'm interested in seeing what they do with Rhyno and Heath now.
>>
>turn on RAM just to see how shit it is
>it's another Bulgarian cuck episode
kek

RAM was terrible. It will never be good again.
>>
>>2046152
It was better than it has been (which isn't saying much), but it was a go home AND it was also in Philly.
>>
Raw has been great since survivor series
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.