[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why in the world did he draw zero dimes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: antidraw.jpg (25KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
antidraw.jpg
25KB, 630x420px
Pajeets don't count.
>>
>>2045600

He was trying to inspire Roman reigns
>>
>canadian
>drawing
not a chance
>>
Drew more than Michaels
>>
>>2045609
Not according to David Meltzer
>>
>>2045600
If Pajeets don't count then that means Romanetty never drew a dime.
>>
Best draw of his era, biggest drawing foreign champ of all time and his drawing power saved the company multiple times

>>2045615
Meltzer unironically counts shawn's whole second run when bret was retired
>>
>>2046413
>Bret only drew in Canada, France, and the UK because of his anti-American gimmick
So he drew jack shit and also made a career out of being a cuck.
>>
>>2046439
I wasnt talking about his heel turn you fucking bellwhiff, plus he was such a GOAT heel that bongs booed him in 97

Watch some wrestling before you post next time you paki cunt
>>
Didn't he make like 1.5 mil a year in WWF and 2.5 mil a year in WCW?

Which, for the record, the latter amount is more than anybody working for WWE outside of like, Cena, Taker, Lesnar and Roman.
>>
File: hoganhelpingfan.png (312KB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
hoganhelpingfan.png
312KB, 540x250px
>this triggers the bretcuck
>>
File: WM-12.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
WM-12.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
>>2046483
kek
>>
>>2046463
>GOAT heel
>Emotional depth and range of a brick
>Literally one tone and facial expression
>Shittier mic skills than Lex Luger
>Not knowing what X-Pac heat is
They weren't booing him because he was a heel. They were booing him because they legitimately hate him as a person.

Get a clue
>>
>>2046475
Bret was guaranteed a 20 year contract for $1,000,000 a year, even though he was going to retire from wrestling in the early 2000's, so it would have basically been a legend's contract. He sold out to WCW when Vince couldn't afford it, and got 2.5 a year before getting his head kicked in in 2000.
Roman makes less than a million, and Haitch makes 3 million on his part time performer deal, excluding bonuses.
>>
Glad I am not the only one who doesn't get the love for this guy.

Also Flair.

Boring as fuck even if they are good workers at fake dancing.
>>
>>2046490
> this horrible attempt at a shit post
> unironically saying X Pac heat
> unironically implying bret had le X Pac heat
> unironically cucterposting at the end just to compound your terrible post

The state of this fraggle
Literally LMAOing at how hard you tried
>>
>>2046507
> flair
> good worker
Hmmm
>>
>>2046514
as if you were old enough to actually watch him at his prime
>>
>>2046520
Been watching him for 25 years

He was always shit and belonged in the carnival
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.