[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he have a case for the hall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: kofikingston.jpg (142KB, 629x720px) Image search: [Google]
kofikingston.jpg
142KB, 629x720px
Does he have a case for the hall?
>>
He's now the longest reigning tag team champion of all time as well as longest holder of the tag team championships
>>
Yes and he'll be there 100%. Not even debatable
>>
>>2045280
How/why do people stay there for years not really doing anything?
>>
>>2045296
money and stability

WWE probably pays more and is probably more stable and reliable than a lot of indies, even for a big name like Kofi
>>
>>2045280
He should get a top heel run after New Day's over.
>>
Maybe in like 25 years when he's old and no one knows who he is anymore
>>
>>2045317
I would honestly leave like the other guy from the Legacy did.
>>
>>2045280
Unfortunately.
>>
He's the first notable wrestler from Ghana

He's an instant entry
>>
Yes literally anyone can get in now
>>
>>2045325
Kofi has consistently been way higher on the card than Stardust was in his last year or so.
>>
>>2045282
He's 3rd all time behind fuji and Gunn by about 90 days.

But his singles success should make him a lock for hof
>>
>>2045325
Cody right now is doing fantastic for himself, doing dates for TNA, NJPW, and ROH, and charging promoters $1,500 plus transportation per appearance.
>>
>>2045430
If Kofi did the same, he'd be making bank in front of crowds that appreciate his work
>>
>>2045280
Koko B Ware is in the hall dipshit what do you think?
>>
My motto is... If you can fill the back of your HOF shirt with achievements, you qualify for the hall.

4x IC champ
3x US champ
4x wwe tag champ
1x world champ
Longest reigning wwe tag champ in history

Future hall of famer indeed
>>
>>2045440
World tag champ I mean
>>
>>2045430
I'm talking about Ted.
>>
>>2045280
yea, pretty easily.
keep in mind, the standards for the WWE HoF aren't immensely high, this isn't baseball.
he's a long time employee that they like enough to have him hold a bunch of belts, he's reportedly an awesome friendly dude backstage, and he doesn't seem like the type to go on a cocaine bender and embarass the company.

in 10-15 years he'll be the 3rd or 4th guy in a class inducted once they get to the time when Attitude Era starts getting in, and they realize there isn't a lot of guys from that era who weren't drug-addled jackasses
>>
>>2045430
Isn't that kinda small for former wwe talent?
>>
>>2045452
The only AE wrestler not on the HoF is Dwayne unless you count in WCW and ECW rejects

Taker, Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry and Jericho will get in instantly once they formally retire

Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle, Juff, Matt, Bubba, D-Von and Christian are also instant HoF selections on a moment's notice

If they're still huge on memeweights there's Tajiri, Billy Kidman, Jamie Noble, The Hurricane, Dean Malenko, Brian Pillman, Lance Storm and Chavo Guerrero

HHH is a special case, his first HoF will be DX followed by The Kliq, Evolution, himself as a wrestler (Terra Ryzing/Jean Paul Levesque/HHH) then when he's a little bit older the McMahon-Helmsley faction or the Corporation and then finally when's like 70 the Authority will be on the HoF followed by another HoF ring as a COO and NXT creator
>>
>>2045462
What bigger company is there besides New Japan?

CMLL?
>>
>>2045280
yep. he's black
>>
>>2045280
Will ADR ever go in?
>>
>>2045532
after Paige is dead but yeah. all WWE champs are locks for the hall of fame
>>
>>2045511
WWE, NJPW and CMLL are the giants of their respective countries (and in terms of global power, that's the order from most powerful to least between the three).
>>
>>2045563
CMLL apparently has the biggest gates in the world.
>>
>>2045559
Even Swagger?
>>
>>2045280
If he can get it, Christian better fucking get in.
>>
File: mr-brains.jpg (135KB, 953x566px) Image search: [Google]
mr-brains.jpg
135KB, 953x566px
>>2046407
>implying Christian did anything of worth same with Edge
pic related
>>
>>2045469
Can Triple H get himself more HoF inductions than WHC reigns?
>>
>>2045626
Swagger is just a WHC. so no
>>
>>2045430
WTF he only charged TNA 800 for appearences
>>
>>2045280
The Bushwackers and Koko B Ware are in the HOF. Yes Kofi is a lock to make the Hall. Only title he hasn't held is the world title.
>>
Depends, how is his beef game?
>>
>>2045280
He's been in the WWE for over a decade. Of course he's gonna get in.
Rikishi got in, so of course he did
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.