[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

J U S T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Benoited.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Benoited.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>
Factions don't last long much anymore. Used to be 5 years max with the exception of 4 horsemen.

Njpw is the other way, Chaos won't disband at all and suzuki gun is getting old.
>>
>>2042987
She's done.
>>
>>2043055
That's puro in general outside of Dragon Gate where factions disband every year.

When CHAOS and Suzukigun do eventually disband, you have a lot of potential for fresh feuds and stories.
>>
lol she's become an unperson
>>
>>2042987
They released a couple of stuff for Paige though. Seems stupid to leave her off this but also release Paige cards.
>>
>>2042987
>redacting the biggest draw in the team
>>
>>2043070
Factions in njpw used only last 4 to 5 years, now we got two still going past that.

Ajpw even during the Moutoh years would end a faction via disbanding or disbandment matches.

Noah and even wrestle have a recent list of disbanded factions in only few years.

They could easily splitit chaos into two or have everyone kick Okada out.

Chaos is running longer than Nwo Japan or Team 2000 which both was more popular than Chaos.
>>
>>2043075
She's about to be This Generation's sunny.
>>
>>2043278
>Chyna
>>
Is this fuckin real. They heavily feature her on total divas so...
>>
>>2042987
Paige's downfall is pretty sad desu. I'm not even a big women's wrestling fan, but she was different and fun to watch. Is there any hope at this point?
>>
>>2042987
They really would do this. I think they're more mad at ADR.
>>
>>2045303
How was she different? She was really boring.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.