[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he, dare I say.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: the undercasser.jpg (28KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
the undercasser.jpg
28KB, 600x338px
shit?
>>
>>2042275
you mean based, that trial solo run, he did well and was booked strong.
>>
>>2042275
Offensively so. He's one of WWE's worst manufactured vanilla mongoloids that gets a pass because he stands next to someone with a speck of marketable charisma.

>>2042291
>that trial solo run, he did well

Which one do you mean?
The one where Enzo got injured, and he cut a worst promo of the year contender, or the 1 (one) fatal four-way match he had, that he did approximately 30 seconds worth of moves in?
Cass is literally one of, if not the worst all-around talents in the company. He does absolutely nothing well.
>>
>>2042298
Second after Roman
>>
>>2042349
Nah, he's beneath that level, easily. Cass is some serious garbage.
Worse than even Braun, who at least can do strongman spots, by virtue of being a strongman. Cass does absolutely nothing of value.
>>
>>2042275
He's cool and likable. People are just going to write him off because "HUR, VINCE ONLY LIKES HIM BECAUSE HE'S TALL" but he's got a good charisma. Not too bad on the mic, good in the ring and compliments Enzo well. People say Cass would be nothing without Enzo, I disagree, both these guys would be a lot weaker without each other to bounce off.
>>
File: bmj appreciating fine tiddies.png (180KB, 424x324px) Image search: [Google]
bmj appreciating fine tiddies.png
180KB, 424x324px
>>2042361
>he's got a good charisma
>good in the ring
>>
File: 1480127861969.jpg (81KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480127861969.jpg
81KB, 1000x800px
>>2042361
Once he gets out of criminally short tag matches, he'll be able to showcase a lot more. Right now he only gets to do his hot tag stuff
>>
>>2042298
>he cut a worst promo of the year contender
You remember that Mick's Women's division promos and Titus v Darren's promos were this year right?
You're not confusing those for some other year correct?
>>
>>2042578
I do. Go look up his train conductor promo on Main Event.
It's down there.
>>
>>2042275
He's elite
>>
The only reason he's paired with enzo still is so he's likeable. He is the worst tallest man since Khali
>>
>>2042418
He is working that type of match because he is crud.
>>
Better than Roman.

>>2042583
>Main Event
>>
Never noticed how bad he was. Why does he talk like a retard and sound like he's constantly listing things off? Really robotic.
>>
>>2045661
I noticed this at Raw. He sounds like he is reading his Script.
>>
>>2045649
>>Main Event

Yeah. Do they not """count"""?
>>
>>2042349
>>2045649
>Big Cass is better than Roman Reigns
If you guys actually think this then you are beyond reason.
>>
>>2045661
He is from Jersey and him and that little guys gimmick is that they list things and say the same thing every episode
>>
>>2045719

Enzo doesn't sound like a robot and Cass wasn't actually listing things off during that promo. What does being from Jersey have to do with bad acting and talking like you're badly reading from a script?
>>
>>2045683
I don't watch the D-shows lad and neither does anybody else.

>>2045715
Cass is a midcard-at-worst talent getting pushed, at most, as an upper-midcarder.

Reigns is a midcard-at-best talent getting pushed as THE Guy.
>>
>>2045715
Yeah, people on the internet are dumb. There's no budging them.
And I don't like Reigns, but Cass is just fucking putrid.

>>2045747
>I don't watch the D-shows lad and neither does anybody else.

So? It was still a promo that happened this year, and it was damn sure down there with anything else I've heard in how bad it was.
>>
>>2045765
If a promo happens on a show nobody watches, did it really happen?

>people on the internet are dumb. There's no budging them.

The cognitive dissonance is amazing.
>>
SEETHING how you doin?
>>
>>2045782
>If a promo happens on a show nobody watches, did it really happen?

Yeah.

>The cognitive dissonance is amazing.

bzzzzzz
>>
>>2045788
>pitching shitfits about Cass in 2 threads

Sort your shit out teenybopper.

>bzzzzzz

Clever.
>>
>>2045819
>pitching shitfits
>sharing opinions on a wrestler on an subsection of an imageboard mostly dedicated to wrestling

w e w
e
w
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.