[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ourguy/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: max-landis.jpg (68KB, 532x321px) Image search: [Google]
max-landis.jpg
68KB, 532x321px
When do they hand the writing of the shows over to him?
>>
>>2041891
Who
>>
>>2041891
surgically correct your micropenis
>>
>>2041894
Max Landis. Famous for having a father who literally murdered a bunch of people on the set of a movie.

It's obviously an ironic post though. Max Landis only ever parrots smark opinion as if it was his own. If Landis really is scripting WWE, it would go a long way to explaining why it's so fucking shit.
>>
File: american flop.png (182KB, 761x347px) Image search: [Google]
american flop.png
182KB, 761x347px
>>2041891
Get outta here, Landis. Don't you have your own career to kill before it even begins?
>>
>>2041900
he says he's been consulting WWE for 2 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTQynldNFY4
>>
>>2041907
>Landis on consulting for WWE: “Here’s a secret, I’ve been a consultant on WWE Raw for the last year. I would occasionally say stuff like ‘add another member to the Wyatt Family,’ or ‘make it so the NXT divas come up,’ but I think other people were saying that s–t too.”

Top-notch """consulting""", Landis.
>>
>>2041912
Yeah Max Landis is a blowhard. But how come no one on this board mentions Sam Roberts? WWE is literally pulling storylines straight from his podcast. The whole Tanya Harting/Nattie injuring Nikki story started a couple of weeks after he pitched it on his show.
>>
>>2041900
>literally murdered

LOL FAGGOT

>famous for that

Nah, he'd be famous anyways. Kill yourself memester.
>>
>>2041907
>that almost lecherous ass-kissing

>>2041952
Hi Max
>>
>>2041952
>Landis would still be famous without his daddy's Hollywood contacts appearing on his shitty Youtube videos
Best joke you ever wrote, Max.
>>
>>2041896
kek
>>
>>2041952
Hey Max, don't you have to dye your hair pink again?
>>
Landis has mentioned he got the consultant job because of Wrestling Isn't Wrestling, and he says they don't take his ideas a lot, but I'm like 95% certain that he's the one who pitched Triple H interfering with the Universal Championship match and handing Owens the championship.

Which in and of itself wasn't a bad idea at all, but boy oh boy has Raw sucked ever since.
>>
>>2041952
>MAX DETECTED
>>
I don't think Landis would ever write for Raw/Smackdown because he constantly talks about how frustrating it is in the film industry to have out of touch executives fuck with your writing and Vince just seems like that times a million.

Maybe if Vince croaked and HHH got the company. Landis is like the biggest HHH mark on the planet.
>>
>>2041993
That was a terrible terrible idea that made both the title and Owens seem worthless and without Trips around for the follow-up created an aimless, meandering main event scene for Raw.
>>
File: uptomycolon.png (55KB, 626x403px) Image search: [Google]
uptomycolon.png
55KB, 626x403px
>>2042002
>Landis is like the biggest HHH mark on the planet.
The feeling is mutual, they couldn't be deeper up each other's asses.
>>
>>2042003
It's sucked because of stuff like Seth's face turn being extremely unconvincing, Owens being unable to defeat anybody himself (except Sami Zayn, completely undermining their PPV match) and Triple H not showing up because lol football season.

That all came after the fact. If you booked Seth and Owens better and if HHH wasn't Hogan-ing it up, you could've had something there. The surprise was pretty good and I can't think of a lot of particularly better ways to turn Seth face, which was absolutely necessary with Balor out.
>>
>>2042002
Max Landis embodies every negative perception of millenials out there. His whole career is a product of nepotism and privilege, he has a overblown perception of his self worth and when he falls on his ass (American Alpha) it's everyones fault but his own.
>>
>>2042019
m8, Chronicle made 10 times its budget and got an 85% on RT, was that cause of nepotism?
>>
File: rt.png (18KB, 711x236px) Image search: [Google]
rt.png
18KB, 711x236px
>>2042019
He made a career out of falling on his ass, his only fluke hit was just overrated as it was because normies and movie critics saw novelty in it, even if it was already well trodden ground.
>>
>>2042019
>Alpha)
Well, you know what I meant.
>>
>>2042054
Don't worry, m8. Eventually American Alpha will come to suffer the same fate as American Ultra.
>>
>>2041891
Never. That fagface will ruin it worse that Stephanie. He is a prick in real life and benefits greatly from nepotism. The best he can do for his dad's murderous legacy is disappear.
>>
>>2042040
chronicle was good stuff
>>
Max landis writing some good comic books (American alien, green valley) right now. Let's keep it that way
>>
>>2041952
Sup Max.
>>
>>2041891
fuck this annoying queer he ruined batman vs superman
>>
Yeah and make the shows even more of a social justice circus than it already is. LOL. Good luck Max.
>>
>>2045542

>WWE already isn't the sjw capital

Nice one Foley
>>
>>2045458
>American Alien
>Good
It's nice to know /asp/'s shit taste doesn't limit itself to wrestling, at least.
>>
>>2045536
>ruined batman vs superman

>batman vs superman

lol
>>
File: 1462151852507.jpg (69KB, 397x567px) Image search: [Google]
1462151852507.jpg
69KB, 397x567px
>>2041907
Fucking smark selling out Jasethy like that.
>>
File: delet it all.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
delet it all.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>2041907
>I was like, holy shit, Tyler Black, this is uh, one of the best wrestlers in the world, and probably in the top 30 wrestlers ever in history

>Seth
>probably in the top 30 wrestlers ever in history

This triggered me.
>>
>>2045544

They're just paying lip service to the SJW shite.
>>
>>2046188
It's crystal clear how he never actually watched a single RoH event with Tyler/Seff in it and is only parroting what he saw online.
>>
>>2041907
I actually respect his viewpoint that the show as a whole should be more conducive to intermingling, and just generally being more dynamic than the static, stale tripe it is now.
But god damn, what a dipshit in how he'd introduce it.
>I want Braun to beat up some cruiserweights
>then have them beat up Braun!
>so they end up on a level playing field, and people are interested where you go from there!

That's not how you get people interested. Opinion thrown into the fucking deep-end.
>>
>>2046206
Literally "I want more 50/50 booking", what a goddamn moron.
>>
>>2041907
Jesus, he talks like that cuck Paul on You're The Worst
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.