[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Supercard General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (152KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 1024x1024px
Any of you fags playing this game? Only started playing a couple weeks ago but it's pretty fun.

Also I'm looking to join/create an /asp/ team if anyone is interested
>>
You're a bit late lad, we have a team but we're in SS tier right now so you'd drag us down
>>
>>2041258
I stopped playing since the introduction of the SD tier. Is the third season better than the previous?
>>
>>2041353
Fugg I'm only in Legendary+ right now.

Anyone in Legendary/Survivor and want to make a team/have an open spot?
>>
>>2041353
How long did it take you to get there? Assuming you didn't pay money
>>
>>2042325
I'm honestly still in WM++ and it took me a year I suppose since that's when S2 started, was only in Survivor in s1
>>
>>2042325
You'll have to grind hard if you want to get further without paying.

Not him but I started in April and reached SS tier in mid November just by doing that.
>>
>>2041258
>autismo general
>>
>>2041258
I wish that game did not take up a gorrilian gigs on my phone
>>
>>2042747
Grinding isn't too bad but I generally get shit pulls from the pick board. If it wasn't for my shit diva cards I would likely be in Survivor tier

>>2042753
It's only a like 400MB on mine
>>
>tfw just got Joey Samoey from SS Fusion

Anyway now the grind is not THAT bad since you have MITB to get you in higher tiers if you grind enough, weekly events, RR mode for more cards, and so on.
>>
>>2045643
How can I get more contracts from MITB? I did it as often as I could, for about a week, and only had 400. I cashed them in on normal picks and said fuck it. Got an Epic Paige out of it, and a Legendary Haitch, so it's good. But I wanted that Goldberg. I wanted the SS Finn Bálor from RtG, but I couldn't stop getting stomped.
>>
>>2043470
Divas are a bitch all around. CD keeps them rare to get on purpose.

>>2045701
Sadly, the only way to get more contracts is being in a higher rank (once you're at WM tier, you'll start getting 40 per bout). Or spend money.
>>
>>2045701
Also, RTG has a "wall" for all players depending on their tier. You'll never get the higher tier cards unless you are in that tier.
>>
I'd join an /asp/ team but I'm in hardened tier right now and on a hardened team. Btw any kotr past SS are pretty much unwinnable because of all the people that sandbag.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 513x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 513x776px
>>2042307
Just pro'd my Ambrose. His stats are great for where I am right now. Could beat any survivor and some WrestleMania cards.
>>
>>2045707
I'm at epic++, it's just that every opponent I face is swimming in maxed out legendaries and SS cards. I can't compete. I maybe squeak out a win on some +1 opponents, but that's usually it.
>>
>>2045701
Remember that all bouts refresh in 3h. Early on I suppose you can get 30 per one at most, so that makes it around 80-90 per 3h if you actually want to do it. Later on you can get around 40 points, so 120 per 3h feels a bit better. I'm at almost 7k contracts myself, aiming for Swann.

>>2045704
About divas, I had absolutely 0 luck for the longest time and only had shit legendary solos for quite a while. Then decided to get the WM Bayley from MITB, pro'd it, later on when S3 came out I got Alicia Fox from ladder reward, and my next ladder reward was also Fox, so now I have two WM pro divas. And after getting to SS I got fucking Sasha who is now useless for me.
>>
played this back in 2014 and quit. until they have an autoplay feature, i'm not playing back.
>>
>>2046630
>And after getting to SS I got fucking Sasha who is now useless for me.
I know. I saw it. I'm on the team.
>>
>>2045707
>>2046618
My ranked deck is Legendary+, and for this recent RTG I dropped and made a super rare deck and grinded +1s and was able to get the WM Uso card. It helped to save all my picks from other game modes and use them on the RTG board to max my doubler pulls
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.