[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone /kaijubigbattel/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Dr_Cube.jpg (399KB, 1024x779px) Image search: [Google]
Dr_Cube.jpg
399KB, 1024x779px
Anyone /kaijubigbattel/ here?
>>
>>2040984
I've seen a handful of their older stuff and it was alright. The gimmick really elevates things and makes it seem better than it is if I'm being honest. But I enjoyed it enough.

What's the best way to keep up with them nowadays?
>>
>>2040984
kaiju had the right idea: if you're going to make people watch shitty wrestling the least you can do is have a giant club sandwich doing it

even roman would be fun if he was dressed like a banana
>>
Is there Ultraman
That's all I care about
>>
New York City-fag here and Kaiju draws more people than most outlaw feds here when they have a show. The main event for the last show I went to was Tony Nese (in one of his last matches before going to WWE full time) vs. This guy whose fucking a Miss America contestant with her ringside.

There were only like 60 people in the crowd for that show, and Kaiju drew at least 5 times that with the silly shit they do. It's quite a shame.
>>
>>2040984
Friendly reminder that Kung-Fu Chicken Noodle was the biggest draw they ever had.
>>
>>2042788
I heard Kaiju draws a bunch of hipsters who don't know shit about pro wrestling. Fuck em.
>>
>>2040984
i find his face expression pretty comical as he's going for that splash
>>
>>2042797
you can say the same exact thing with the WWE
>>
>>2042797
Regardless, they're doing something right that other indies here aren't doing.
>>
File: Ref Had Enough.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Ref Had Enough.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>2042797
>Letting the fanbase affect your enjoyment
Don't
>>
File: cube.jpg (21KB, 384x309px) Image search: [Google]
cube.jpg
21KB, 384x309px
>>2040984
Is he /ourguy/ ?
>>
>>2042797
>complaining about actual dime drawing
the state of this board
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.