[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: kek.jpg (251KB, 480x760px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
251KB, 480x760px
>>
how high were they
>>
>>2040939
And no one recorded it
>>
>getting in a fight with a spic in a mutant teenage ninja turtle costume

you can't make this shit up
>>
>>2040939

The roid rage is real
>>
J U S T
>>
a reminder that del rio was stabbed repeatedly and changed his story on it multiple times and a few weeks back the night after a few pictures of the couple partying came out some dude was tweeting that del rio and some of his friends fucked some guy up
>>
Get away from that loser, Paige.
>>
>>2040983
Which pics?
>>
>>2040990
not looking for them, i know one of adrs friends posted one and they were hanging out with chavo. the photos were pretty innocuous themselves except it was obvious that del rio was fucked up
>>
File: Czcwy-vVEAA4Mt1.jpg (28KB, 480x347px) Image search: [Google]
Czcwy-vVEAA4Mt1.jpg
28KB, 480x347px
Kek
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (294KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
294KB, 1066x1600px
>>2040948
+25 only

I remember having a Rafael costume when I was a child (apparently they now sell for $200 on ebay)

I'm coincidentally, also a spic
>>
>>2041007
del rio looks like he just realized hes made a huge mistake
>>
>>2040939
I think they are legit on smack or some other hard drug
Based ninja turtle exposing their shit
>>
File: Black Guy Laughing On Boat.webm (434KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Black Guy Laughing On Boat.webm
434KB, 400x267px
>>2041007
wew lad, would have been better if they'd pulled a Christian and put a blue dot on Paige's face.
>>
>>2040939
Alberto confirmed to be a Mexican druglord living in a dark alley with his crackwhore wife Paige.
>>
>>2041007
That's the face of a man who is straight up fucked.
>>
im gonna be honest though they went longer without doing something completely retarded than i thought they would. i mean its been at least two months right?

baby steps
>>
>>2040939

date a slag

you'll bleed like her on the rag
>>
An update:
>The Ninja turtle is in a bad shape but stable.
>It wasn't a fair fight because the ninja turtle is a midget.
>Alberto and Paige were drinking before the fight.
>Alberto had a issue with Robbie E last week at Puerto Rico.
>>
this is like their fourth drunken altercation since june, jfc

why does this girl still have a job
>>
>>2041056
Jeez, they're not even wed yet and already playing the part of obnoxious married couple.
>>
>>2041056
How long till he goes off on Paige? I give it 3 months
>>
>>2041063
Remember when Drew Galloway had to bail Alberto out of a bar fight the night before Summerslam 2013? Really should have just put the WHC on Christian in retrospect.
>>
File: 1473754764809.jpg (39KB, 370x407px) Image search: [Google]
1473754764809.jpg
39KB, 370x407px
>>2041056
>get into a fight with some big drunk former MMA fighter and get your ass kicked
>everyone calls you 'The Ninja Turtle' afterwards
>>
>>2041063
Probably until she fails another test or until this season of TD ends.
>>
>>2040939
It was probably nothing.
>>
>>2041097
Hi Saraya
>>
>>2041094
That's his gimmick
>>
>>2041082
He still fought 3 guys while drew fought one
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.