[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The literal definition of DIMES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: Roman_Reigns_bio.png (742KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns_bio.png
742KB, 900x506px
>The literal definition of DIMES
>>
File: CxE0eJxWgAAUEew_0.jpg (37KB, 568x358px) Image search: [Google]
CxE0eJxWgAAUEew_0.jpg
37KB, 568x358px
>>
File: marc-mero-wrestler-300x200.jpg (18KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
marc-mero-wrestler-300x200.jpg
18KB, 300x200px
Why did he never get what he deserved by either company he was employed by? Mero was athletic, big, he had the potential to draw, he had a hit ass wife. Is it true he was ahead of his time?
>>
>>2041143
And he did the f5
>>
>>2041143
His wife was more over than he was
also he took the Sable bomb, therefore ruining his career forever
>>
>>2041146
wrong
>>
>>2041149
He called it the tko but it's the same move
>>
File: BALORED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BALORED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
I go to sleep 8 hours and FedoRamen is still here crying.
And bitching.
And whining.

All because Daniel Bryan is over and Roman is not.

You are fucking worse than Correct The Record dude, you never even go to sleep, you are on this board 24/7 posting fedoras and calling other people ''fatty''.
How fucking pathetic are you?
>>
>>2041161
Nope, f5 is into a ddt tko is into a jawbreaker
>>
File: tumblr_nbarjjzIZS1qaekyio1_400.gif (1MB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbarjjzIZS1qaekyio1_400.gif
1MB, 400x284px
>>2041169
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 176x176px
>>2040142
>literal definition of DIMES
LITERAL DEFINITION OF DIMES IS 10 CENTS
>>
>>2041169
Romarks btfo
>>
>>2041169
people just love to be on the opposite side of something, it's sad
>>
File: DID YOU JUST PUNCH ME M8.png (53KB, 183x123px) Image search: [Google]
DID YOU JUST PUNCH ME M8.png
53KB, 183x123px
>>2041169
>the same formulaic post
>in the same threads

It's gotten to a point where I feel bad for you. You're so triggered by something you've become worse than the thing in question, and can't even stop yourself from being baited with a 100% success rate.
I pray for you.
>>
>>2041143

Listen to some of the older guys talking about Mero and Sable. Cornette definitely covers it, and I think Bruce Prichard did too in the Brawl For All episode.

Basically, they signed Jonny B Bad, but got Mark Mero because Bad was a WCW IP. They mainly signed Mero because they wanted his wife, Sable.

First they split them up and made them a rivalry, and then they told Mark Mero that he would get a main event shot against Austin just as long as he put Sable over first.

So Mero let his wife hit him with a Sable bomb and then Austin saw that and very predictably vetoed the Austin v Mero match, as making Stone Cold go 20 minutes with a man who got powerbombed by a chick would do nothing except make Stone Cold look weak.

He was then sold on a boxing gimmick, ended up in the Brawl For All, and got KTFO.

He basically totally failed at managing his gimmick and buried himself with poor decisions, like Punk in UFC.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.